News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

after 2012?

Previous topic - Next topic

slipknot0129

after 2012 and nothing happens we hope, will you be glad nothing happens? i hope the world will be better by that time. is the weather getting better as we get to 2012 or is it getting worse?

Kyrin Blair

I will be the same as always. While a catastrophic change would certainly bring about a swift change in awareness, the damage that it would cause would leave us in a position not much better than our current state.

I guess I would be relieved everything didn't blow up. But there is still a lot of work to be done.
-Supreme Fluffer of Fluffies
"I came into this plane with an attitude and a 3-foot Pixie Stick; I see stupid everywhere, and I plan on doing something about it."

loppoppy

part of me will be glad that nothings happened...

another part of me will be disappointed, 2012 sounds like a rather impressive and interesting event whether it will be good or bad. It would be a shame if something so spectacular didn't come to pass...i like change, and a change that big would definitely make life a lot more interesting.
for what shall it profit a man if he is to gain the world and lose his own soul?

Stookie

Heres a 2012 theory:

Perhaps 2012 is real, but only in our minds. The only outside circumstances that create it is that more and more people are talking about it. As more people believe in it and inwardly change themselves, the world will slowly change as well.

In other words, we're expecting something from outside to change us, when in reality, we are the ones causing a shift out of our beliefs and personal changes.

interception

I like your theory Stookie.

Tayesin

If nothing happens leading up to 2012, then we are in for a sorry old time.

Think about it. The world's cultures are based on the Might is Right mindset, so, if major earth changes don't happen we will be left with the natural conclusions for that mindset. This phase of humanity is a very long one, it is ingrained into the psyche and cannot finish up with a whimper, it must go out with a bang because that is it's pre-supposition.

While there is change moving through the world's population in relation to personal growth, little if any of that will filter on up to those who pull the strings of their puppets/governments/agencies, etc. And who do it largely for the massive profits that get siphoned up to them, and for the power and control over the masses, still... not much has changed in the last 5,000 years.

If nothing happens, then we are faced with a continuance of the critical factors around us now... pollution is still getting worse because governments refuse to put in the effort and dollars to make enough change right now when the changes where needed 30 or 40 years ago to have some hope of altering or effecting the long term outcomes.

All governments are building their war machinery, just as they have always done before major outbreaks of war. We only have to look back to see how the flow to world war happens, and then we can recognize it all around us today. And the rhetoric is the same today too. So unless major earth changes do occur, we will all see another world war that will be far more horrendous than anything we have committed against our kind in the past.

Diseases are spreading rapidly now, old diseases are returning in strength with no way for us to fight them. And without free or at least cost effective medical care being available in every village, town and city on the planet, most people will succumb to some of these illnesses. Not sure just how much of that is related to Club of Rome style agendas.

At the same time as all of the above, there is the fetal beginnings of the real new-age which cannot come to fruition until what is now has passed. It is presently being birthed into our world, but it must come in it's own time... which is to say, we are not in it's time-frame now, but maybe our great, great, great grandchildren will be.

So for the time being, we must remember we all chose to incarnate in this time-frame for very good reasons, and so here we are, looking out on the world around us and wondering what will happen in the next few years. I think we are helping the birth process of the new-age to come, and existing in the middle ground of a humanity gone insane, all the while hoping for change.

By the way, the power mongers who pull the strings don't want change.... it would eat into their profits too much... don't rock their boat... be a good little sailor... and whatever you do don't think for yourself, lol. F that. I will dream and act according to how I want the world to form in it's future, while I live in this now. I will do what I can to help the birth process of the peaceful, equality based new age to come.

Lastly, if major earth changes do happen then those remaining will suffer, but, they will also be at the front line of directing the new path for humanity. And, they will suffer far less than we will if the changes don't happen. I've seen a probability that things will settle down rapidly after the changes and life will resume over the next 30 to 40 years where usable technologies will be brought into use for the benefit of humanity, as opposed to how we use it now. By 2035, things start looking much better for the survivors.

So smile and be happy for now, it's all you really got. Let tomorrow come, and effect what positive things you can, it all helps in the long run.

Stookie

I agree that many things point to some rough weather for our future. Gas prices alone seem to be slowly nudging more and more sleep-walkers awake. I've said it for a while: it'll take something big to get people to alter their lifestyles.

I like what they're doing over at www.realitysandwich.com . I believe their goal is to direct positive attitude and positive change towards our future to counteract the doom and gloom aspects of it. I don't agree with everything there, but it's got some great articles.

Seeking ET

The Maya had a belief in five cycles of the Earth that consisted of a major change and some destruction.  The first, they believed, was destroyed by jaguars, before mankind existed on Earth.  Second was wind, which coincided with the first major ice age.  This caused mankind to migrate with food and resources which expanded us into the Americas.  The third was by flood, which some could coincide with Noah's flood from the Bible.  The fourth was by fire, which could hav been Mt. Vesuvius or some perhaps some smaller meteor, i'm not sure.  On their calendar, which ends Dec. 21, 2012, these four events are depicted in the center, clearly visible.  We are currently living in the Maya's fifth cycle, and this cycle, according to them, is destined to end by earthquake.  Natural disasters aren't something that we know how to predict, so we'll only know for sure on that day.  But if such a thing does occur it would drastically change the weather under the correct circumstances.  For example, I live just a couple hours from Yellowstone, the largest volcano on the planet.  Recent studies have shown that magma from underneath Yellowstone is rising, and something like a large earthquake could inadvertanly set off a cataclysm in the volcano.  It's happened in the past.  Plus Yellowstone is allegedly due to interupt within the next few millennia.  A large earthquake in the right place could literally bring us into a post apocalyptic type of world, at least perhaps for some hemispheres.  I guess just take comfort in the knowledge that we have no control over such things.  Hope the best and prepare for the worst.

Colden

I think a lot of people have forgotten that 2012 is mentioned in the bible code and pretty much everything found in the bible code has been true. Just a thought.
"the lower, earthly human being and the upper, mystical human being, in which the Godhead is manifested as shape, belong together and are unthinkable without one another."

Adun

Oh right, the "bible code". How could anyone forget that? :roll:

After 2012 I won't be glad nothing extraordinary happened because "nothing happening" is the usual every year. There's no reason to expect 2012 to be any different.

Will you anyone be glad when 2015 or 2026 pass and nothing happens?

Colden

There is reason to expect 2012 to be different as many people including the Mayans have prophesied this date. Where as your example of 2015 or 2026 is meaningless sarcasm and shows your maturity in not being open to possibility. More than likely you made this assumption without reading all the evidence at hand. If you are on this forum then you probably have experienced things that science can not explain and most people would laugh at you about so how dare you come in here and make fun!
"the lower, earthly human being and the upper, mystical human being, in which the Godhead is manifested as shape, belong together and are unthinkable without one another."

Adun

Quote from: Colden on September 03, 2008, 23:58:27
There is reason to expect 2012 to be different as many people including the Mayans have prophesied this date.

Evidence the Mayan prophesied anything about this date? And if they did, evidence for their claim?

QuoteWhere as your example of 2015 or 2026 is meaningless sarcasm and shows your maturity in not being open to possibility.

Meaningless predictions, exactly. Just like 2012.

QuoteMore than likely you made this assumption without reading all the evidence at hand.

Please do direct me to the evidence then.

QuoteIf you are on this forum then you probably have experienced things that science can not explain and most people would laugh at you about so how dare you come in here and make fun!

So your reasoning is that if someone experiences something extraordinary, that person must automatically believe in every baseless claim that comes forth?

Seeking ET

There is a new theory coming to light courtesy of alien abductees that may include 2012, although it isn't mentions directly.  Abductees, who for the most part have been abductees their entire lives, have spent a lifetime of those experiences with, and sometimes creating, alien hybrids.  Over the past decades, before abductions were even considered possible, let alone real, which is hard to convey even these days, aliens have been choosing humans for reproductive purposes.  It was not a perfect process then, many coming out looking much grays.  But the process has greatly improved, and now the hybrids that often abduct people can pass for human in normal society.  Some have large eyes or strange features that give their alien DNA away.  But others look very human.  Abductees have also been required to teach young hybrids about human society and its activies, on a small scale.  These activities suggest that hybrids are trying to emulate human beings, but keep their own genetics going.  Going after what?
The ancient Mayans believed that Earth was on a cycle and that cycle included 5 destruction events.  This is evident as a center piece depiction on their calendar, which ends on Dec. 21, 2012.  Earths past destructions have been because of jaguar, flood, fire, and wind.  These are the four disasters of the Earth depicted on the Mayan calendar, and we are now living in the fifth age, which is believed to be destroyed by Earthquake.  No one is certain why the Maya calendar ends on 2012, but there is good reason to speculate that they simply thought of it as the end of the world by earthquake on that date?  Well, how would they know that?
That too is unkown, but these events could coincide with a Planet X in our solar system that is unknown to us because of its enormous orbit, but does naturally come close enough to Earth to greatly effect it natural weather patterns in unnatural ways.  The Mayans may have had contact with advanced beings that were aware of this Planet X and its effects on Earth, and could predict its orbit just as we can with all planets today.  These occurances may have been taught to the Maya, and 2012 may be a date declared to them when the next one will occur.  Not something super natural or magical, but natural and potentially destructive.  But this too will cause a great shift in our evolution, just as this occurance did in the ice age with ancient man. 
The aliens who knew about these occurances are likely the same aliens that we come in contact with today, only even more advanced than before.  So they would know that this event is going to happen soon, and as a result are taking precautions to ensure the survival of our own species.  They could be reproducing us with themselves for a next evolutionary stage in both man and alien to inhabit and recreate the "new world" after Planet X has taken its toll.  So to sum up, Dec. 21, 2012 will be a very interesting day  :-o