News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Countdown thread?

Previous topic - Next topic

Killa Rican

How does everyone feel that we will FINALLY have closure on this plaguing ideal?

It will all come to pass. 12 months from now, some of you will have bragging rights....OR NOT.  :-P

Anyways I'll be bumping this every month that passes.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Fresco

Absolutely nothing catastrophic will happen in 2012 IMO

wicked_one

Szaxx

Hi,
Third world war, nah. Its called the great war and is due in 2030 or so.
Its supposed to be a long one.......
Well there goes the next apocalyptic tradition seekers filling their boots with disinformation.
If it happens then dont blame me. I been there before.
The night skies could make a good photograph though, everything in alignment. It'll probably rain, just another day......
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Fresco

Quote from: wicked_one on January 09, 2012, 13:40:37
3rd World War?
Thats very possible.

But what I meant with catastrophic was more natural events like more earthquakes, asteroids hittingearth, floods, tsunamis...etc

Xanth

Quote from: Fresco on January 09, 2012, 12:22:04
Absolutely nothing catastrophic will happen in 2012 IMO
Well, I dunno about "nothing".

"Something" is always happening.

Take right now for example... we're literally on the verge of a complete world wide financial collapse.  That's definitely something.  :)

Is it related to this 2012 crap?  Nope.
But the point is people *WILL* say it is.

Karas

Quote from: Xanth on January 09, 2012, 23:52:23

Take right now for example... we're literally on the verge of a complete world wide financial collapse.  That's definitely something.  :)

Is it related to this 2012 crap?  Nope.

my mum says that the bible talks about  worldwide financial collapse. It's one of the signs that the watchtower teaches for the end times. I think it's in alot of prophecys though so don't worry about joining the jehovahs witnesses  :-D
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Fresco

Quote from: Xanth on January 09, 2012, 23:52:23

Take right now for example... we're literally on the verge of a complete world wide financial collapse.  That's definitely something.  :)

Is it related to this 2012 crap?  Nope.

Thats probably true.  Any major earthquake next 12 months will be blamed on 2012, I have no doubt.

But my point was I dont think anything out of the ordinary will happen.  Just the usual stuff

Stookie_

It happened last October already. It's done and over with.

wicked_one

I think every major thing that will happen during the course of this year will be "the sign of the apocalypse" in December. Earthquakes, tsunamis, wars, destruction, a little flower.. everything!

And this will spread because of all these TV news that will talk about it. They'll start making correlations and in the end we might die even faster than 21 December.

Hm, I dunno why I'm so upset with all this.

Killa Rican

Does this internet censorship bill have anything to do with 2012? Or pope Benedict conveniently dying around 2012 as the Prophecy of St.Malachy implies...The Very Last Pope before a "new world"... :roll:
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Fresco

I dont believe in those prophecies.  All these so-called prophets have mostly proven to been wrong throughout history.  Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce just to name a couple

Lionheart

Plain and simple this is the truth. Our brothers in the sky will not allow this earth to be decimated by any outside force as in comets, solar storms etc. But, they will not interfere with anything that man does to cause destruction. There is proof already that in the past year we have had some amazing "coincidences". It is no secret that the Magnetic Poles had been shifting for the last year, that magnetic north was getting closer to Siberia. All of a sudden the Japan earthquake occurred and now the poles are back aligned as they should be. We also had comet Elenin travel all across the entire solar system unscathed, just to get into proximity of the earth's orbit and all of a sudden disintegrate. This was shown to be a result of a solar flare that came into contact with it. Last week they showed a comet go right through the sun and come out the other side. Why they think it's a comet is besides me, I learned in school that a comet is made of ice, well at least a good portion of it is. There have been interesting objects that keep showing up on Nasa's Stereo A and B videos that are kind of just hanging around the sun right now. So, if you wish to find evidence that we are being perserved, it's there. Just look at how many comets etc. have been impacting the Moon, the Sun and other planets in our solar system in 2011 and yet not one hit on earth. We get hit by space debris everyday thousands of times, but nothing like we have witnessed hitting other celestial objects in 2011. It's nice to have friends in high places!  :-)

CFTraveler

Quote from: Killa Rican on December 31, 2011, 01:30:11
How does everyone feel that we will FINALLY have closure on this plaguing ideal?
What's a plaguing ideal?

QuoteAnyways I'll be bumping this every month that passes.
I have the impression that you won't need to, people will continue to give it fuel.
But the reason I came in is to ask- if nothing 'special' happens in Dec 12, 2012, will you continue to bump it anyway?

Killa Rican

QuoteWhat's a plaguing ideal?
Figure of speech.

QuoteI have the impression that you won't need to, people will continue to give it fuel.
But the reason I came in is to ask- if nothing 'special' happens in Dec 12, 2012, will you continue to bump it anyway?

Even if nothing supernaturally 'special' happens, people have a good way of fulfilling there own prophecies themselves..Probably, Probably not. Depends If I'm still here eh?  :wink:

Karas

2 more months till olimpics.

Have anyone seen a video with ron paul when he said he's always worried about false flags and stuff?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBXx6PCWdHs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

though the title is misleading cause he isn't warning anything, he's just stating that false flags do happen.
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Volgerle

I've dreamt a date recently: 19th of August for sth "to happen" in a public location. I was worried, checked the schedule but the Games are then already over (til 12th). Maybe I got fooled anyway.  :roll:

Volgerle

Btw, here's what R.B. predicts and he seems almost certain about it. It indeed might fit the false flag attack as a precursor.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?13250-2012-events&p=109230#post109230

Worrying indeed. But I assume this happening is only POSSIBILTY (but it surely is!) so far, and still think - and hope - it won't come true.

Stookie_

He should know it's a bad idea to publicly make prophecies, because when they don't happen people become more skeptical of everything you have to say.

Karas

Isn't Robert Bruce one of those who supports the ascension this year? If so then that's pretty much his career over once that fails

Szaxx

Hi,
Stookie, when you tell them (authorities) and it does happen accurately as accounted. YOU get blamed for making it happen.
Where's the logic?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Karas on May 02, 2012, 12:30:15
Isn't Robert Bruce one of those who supports the ascension this year? If so then that's pretty much his career over once that fails
From the above-quoted post, I don't get that idea- I think he believes something material (war, etc.) will happen, which is not the same as 'ascension'.