Countless Theories on Nibiru & 2012.

Previous topic - Next topic

Oblivion

I've read countless theories about 2012 and these are a small list of them:

1) Nibiru, a planet of our sun will come into the inner solar system as far in as Jupiter and cause cataclysms.

2) Nibiru, a planet of our sun will pass through the Oort cloud and send asteroids hurtling towards Earth.

3) Nibiru, a planet circling the Suns companion star (a Brown Dwarf) will come into the inner solar system as far in as Jupiter and cause cataclysms.

4) Nibiru, a planet circling the Suns companion star (a Brown Dwarf) will pass through the Oort cloud and send asteroids hurtling towards Earth.

5) There is no Nibiru, but there is a companion brown dwarf Star that will come into the inner solar system as far in as Jupiter and cause cataclysms.

6) There is no Nibiru, but there is a companion brown dwarf Star that will pass through the Oort cloud and send asteroids hurtling towards Earth.

7) There is no Nibiru but there is a huge cluster of comets on a 3600 year elliptical orbit around the Sun, this comet cluster enters the inner solar system and passes across Earths path, many of the Asteroids strike the Earth causing cataclysms.

8 ) There is no Nibiru but there is a huge cluster of comets on a 3600 year elliptical orbit around the Sun, this comet cluster enters the inner solar system and passes across Earths path, many of the Asteroids strike the Earth causing cataclysms AND there is indeed a brown dwarf Star that will pass through the Oort cloud and send asteroids hurtling towards Earth ASWELL.

So which one is it? there are so many different theories I don't know what to believe. The whole idea of Nibiru never existed until Zacharia Sitchin decided to mention the possibility and now the idea of Nibiru has mutated beyond recognition. I am aware of several scientists who postulate that the Sun may have a companion brown dwarf star or indeed a large Gas giant planet that periodically causes asteroids to come into the inner solar system but there is still no concrete evidence to back this up.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH!

Stookie

One more to add to the list:

9) It's only a myth

I think to truly have an open mind on the subject you have to take into account all theories could be wrong.

Tayesin

One more to add, and this is purely from the Sumerian texts as deciphered by my mentor for the British Museum at the same time as Sitchin... they had quite a few arguments over his interpretations.

Nirbiru (planet of the crossing) comes in on various trajectories, just as Earth's orbit varies by 6 degrees, so do all the planets circling the Sun.

This time through, it is supposed to come into the region of the inner planets, passing through the Asteroid belt as it does.

While the math had initially pointed to 2012, about two years ago a clearer understanding of Sumerian mathematical reckoning brought that date to 2011.

For Nibiru to be real, we should have already seen unusual activity in our Solar System, caused by the increasing gravitational pull of what is supposed to be a very large planet......

Interestingly, some things have been happening. Things like unprecedented extended Solar activity and then recent lack of activity being out of phase with what we have recorded to date. Things like the reversal of the direction that earth's Standing Wave flows..... back in 1999, which caused a bulge at the Equator and flattened the earth a tiny bit more than it was. Scientists at the time put forward a theory to explain bulge, something to do with Ocean Currents changing...  which has actually led to weather patterns changing, as they did almost 4,000 years ago in Egypt when what was Lush Jungle quickly became the deserts we know today.

Since the late 90's earthquake activity has increased in numbers and strength. And in that time there have been some significantly larger quakes creating massive damage. Looking at recent activity around the pacific rim shows some quiet areas.... which means sticking points in the plates waiting to shift as the pressure builds... particularly quiet is the San Andreas fault while large quakes have registered off the coast of Oregon and many other places. So a decent sized Quake is due for California very soon. Even the Himalayas, that were thrust up an extra 2.5 centimeters in the quake that caused the huge Tsunami which killed over 300,000 people, has been having major activity as pressures build.

Volcanos around the world are on watch as their activity rises. Note here what has been happening in Yellowstone National Park.. a massive bulge has been growing for some years, showing that the super-volcano underneath has increasing magma levels.... shades of the TV movie "Super Volcano" which was based on real science and knowledge about what is happening there. And this is only one place in the world.

Given that much of the scientific knowledge from the Sumerian tablets has been verified by our science in the past 50 years... most of it in the last 10 to 15 years, I find it difficult to throw the remaining information out as mythology.

I think all mythology has a basis in reality. As an example, the last of three giant sarcophagai to be found in the 70's, that were described in the Sumerian Tablets, was found to be full of broken animal bones from a wide range of different species, and all covered in Tar.. which was and still is in abundance in the regions that were ancient Sumer. Once restored and assembled at the British Museum, the report I saw said, "These are creatures from our mythology and nightmares." Interestingly, the Tablets told us these creatures were failed genetic experiments that were euthenased, broken up and sealed in pitch within massive sarcophogai many metres long, wide and about 1.8 metres high... which is what was last found in the 70's.

So as far as Nibiru goes, I would like to think the Tabets give us a good understanding of a reality, but, until we can see it I won't say it's real, lol.

Adun

Once again I think it's relevant to mention the following website: http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/.

AmbientSound

What if Nibiru has nothing to do with 2012 and the whole event is a benevolent affair? In any case, I have heard the term "conscious awakening" thrown around more than anything else.

robot

Quote from: Adun on October 03, 2008, 22:08:50
Once again I think it's relevant to mention the following website: http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/.

I think the fact that a well educated professor has setup a website devoted to calling out sitchin and his guesswork is a good enough answer for this but the truth about 2012 is that Burger King, McDonalds and many other fast food chains will close down because we will run out of cows and that will be a sad sad day...  Oh and because of this the earth will then explode before being eating by it's own implosion.  If you want to save the world, save the cows and buy my book which will tell you exactly how to do this now for just $30.95.  Small price to pay for the safety of your family right?

volcomstone

QuoteI think all mythology has a basis in reality. As an example, the last of three giant sarcophagai to be found in the 70's, that were described in the Sumerian Tablets, was found to be full of broken animal bones from a wide range of different species, and all covered in Tar.. which was and still is in abundance in the regions that were ancient Sumer. Once restored and assembled at the British Museum, the report I saw said, "These are creatures from our mythology and nightmares." Interestingly, the Tablets told us these creatures were failed genetic experiments that were euthenased, broken up and sealed in pitch within massive sarcophogai many metres long, wide and about 1.8 metres high... which is what was last found in the 70's.

I am very interested in this. Do you have any links? where were these sarcophagai found?  the tar in sumer, not unbelievable of course becuase of the abundance of oil there.  Do you know of any ancient texts describing this tar?

I've always wondered about the presence of fossil fuels in the ancient world.  Oil seems to have been abundant and I am curious about the alchemy behind it's ancient understanding. 
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away