Galaxy working against us

Previous topic - Next topic

PissedOff24

Hello,

I remember reading up on this topic once, and apparently, some people believe that in times like this (perhaps this relates to astrology?) our satellites and space stations will be shut down by the sun and other activities in space. It might seem absurd, deliberate or by chance, but think about it: If it is true, maybe it is telling us that we might be not be able to detect it, or stop it, and we must be ready within ourselves. If this is indeed the case, that's what I think is the reason why.

Vibra

Quote from: PissedOff24 on March 09, 2009, 18:57:22
Hello,

I remember reading up on this topic once, and apparently, some people believe that in times like this (perhaps this relates to astrology?) our satellites and space stations will be shut down by the sun and other activities in space. It might seem absurd, deliberate or by chance, but think about it: If it is true, maybe it is telling us that we might be not be able to detect it, or stop it, and we must be ready within ourselves. If this is indeed the case, that's what I think is the reason why.

I believe this is going to happen in the near future (within 3 years) because of soar activity and gravitational pulls as we approach the dark rift, Causing major confusion and unrest. Our entire lives depend on satelites and the information highway. Just look at this sight, cell phones, TV, some radio, internet, banking, shopping etc etc etc etc etc. Take that away abruptly and look out.
Vibra

EDIT: You know what...never mind.

Everlasting

All devices that runs on electricity will fail in a couple of years when we enter the photon belt, this ofcourse will cause major problems. And then their is the probability of the continents sinking to the bottom of the oceans which happens for cleansing purposes.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.