How advanced is this form?

Previous topic - Next topic

Clockwork

I was looking for a place to see if I could find any insight on a dominating issue of mine.

Essentially I will soon be preparing for the up coming events in 2012 though I probably shouldn't say too much.

The events them self are going to be quite extraordinary. On December 23 2012 a barrier, erected approximately 50,000 years ago, will come down this day. Which will allow for this fabled spiritual awakening. This barrier separates us from our connection to the spiritual world by suppressing any attempt of utilize the energies of of higher planes.

Oh the excitement of what will come. I can guarantee that what will come will be quite interesting.

interception

What form are you referring to?  :?

You can guarantee it will be interesting, eh?  :lol:

Stookie

So advanced that we stay open minded on all subjects and keep away from life-hindering beliefs.

astral traveler

Quote from: Clockwork on November 19, 2008, 01:16:56Essentially I will soon be preparing for the up coming events in 2012 though I probably shouldn't say too much.

The events them self are going to be quite extraordinary. On December 23 2012 a barrier, erected approximately 50,000 years ago, will come down this day. Which will allow for this fabled spiritual awakening. This barrier separates us from our connection to the spiritual world by suppressing any attempt of utilize the energies of of higher planes.
could be more specific?
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Clockwork

sorry for being so cryptic. A friend was just telling me the risks in letting too much information out.

Let me simply say that the nature of reality that we know it now (how limited humans are spiritually speaking) Is actually quite unnatural. The barrier coming down is a very wait upon event, for many.

Interesting enough, after the barrier stops its inhibiting act, a good amount of people will, just about literally, be superhero like. Its quite the strong barrier.

astral traveler

Quote from: Clockwork on November 19, 2008, 23:28:30
sorry for being so cryptic. A friend was just telling me the risks in letting too much information out.
no problem.  my own beliefs are also quite indepth, and i find myself having to conceal a great deal of information about reality, because most people generally can't handle it.

QuoteLet me simply say that the nature of reality that we know it now (how limited humans are spiritually speaking) Is actually quite unnatural.
i fully agree.  human mortality is closely tied to this.

QuoteThe barrier coming down is a very wait upon event, for many.

Interesting enough, after the barrier stops its inhibiting act, a good amount of people will, just about literally, be superhero like. Its quite the strong barrier.
what specific barrier are you referring to?  does it involve inter-dimensional merger?  i'm now modifying my own physiology in a context of bio-manipulation to perpetuate systemic hyper-regeneration of the organs, such as the species is not yet intricately familiar with.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Clockwork

you might know it better by the name "The Veil" Not really that sure of what other barriers it could be confused with.

Heh, a friend of mine thinks I'm part of a crazy suicide cult. One person dose not make a cult.

astral traveler

Quote from: Clockwork on November 20, 2008, 00:24:31
you might know it better by the name "The Veil" Not really that sure of what other barriers it could be confused with.
physical matter then?  of the physical body and of the body of the earth?

QuoteHeh, a friend of mine thinks I'm part of a crazy suicide cult. One person dose not make a cult.
i'm a one-person cult, lolol.  suicide-free.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Clockwork

Um, the veil I am talking about suppresses any type of energy conversion from spiritual types to kinds commonly known in our physical reality. I.E. kinetic (telekinesis), thermal (Pyrokinesis) and the like.

astral traveler

Quote from: Clockwork on November 20, 2008, 00:46:01
Um, the veil I am talking about suppresses any type of energy conversion from spiritual types to kinds commonly known in our physical reality. I.E. kinetic (telekinesis), thermal (Pyrokinesis) and the like.
um, so what precisely is it that's prohibiting these things?  is the 'veil' anything inparticular?  or just an abstract concept?
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Clockwork

Its a real construct to prevent the utilization of energy or "magic" if you will. Apparently Earth is actually quite valuable land and there where a good amount of battle over it. The war was going no where so some decided to put up the barrier so that battles couldn't be conducted. or something like that.

astral traveler

Quote from: Clockwork on November 22, 2008, 20:27:13
Its a real construct to prevent the utilization of energy or "magic" if you will.
artificial metals of high density are perhaps the greatest dampeners of subtle mystical energies, whereas various natural crystals tend to amplify mystical energies.

QuoteApparently Earth is actually quite valuable land and there where a good amount of battle over it. The war was going no where so some decided to put up the barrier so that battles couldn't be conducted. or something like that.
are these artificial constructs that are located in the astral dimensions?  have they somehow been detected?  sounds like some form of 'anti-pyramids' or something, along different dimensional frequencies.  would they dampen higher or lower dimensional frequencies?  or both?

i'm still picking up telepathic clutter from the astral planes, so there must still be some mystical channels which are functionally open.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Clockwork

I think its made of souls. XP Anyways, it just dampens activity, dosen't always completely prevent. It's likely that your telepathic sense will become stronger once the veil comes down. this Halloween it was relatively weak and I had a pretty easy time casually sensing abiant energy.

astral traveler

~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Clockwork

Like a sacrifice?

First you have to get the concept that chi and other spiritual energies are just like physical matter of the "astral" or "realms" if you will. Here is a simple comparison. Matter is to our bodies as chi/spiritual energy is to our soul.

And second the "astral" or "realms" are just a more-general reality to our own. In essence the realms are identical to our physical reality except for the laws governing a more-general reality are them selves more-general. This makes for a reality that simply has more options within its laws of physics.

Such constructs are made of spiritual energy, the same kind that makes up your soul and most of the time when you'll be making a simple construct you will be making it out of your own soul's energy. At this point my previous statement of "it's made of souls" is no different from saying anything carbon based is "made of bodies" but I will tell you that the creation of the veil quite literally tore the souls, of those participating in the creation, out of their bodies. Though I can not say exactly the reason or meaning of it. No one cared enough to do any proper research so little is known or my contacts care little of scientific curiosity to relay any research that has been done.

astral traveler

Quote from: Clockwork on November 25, 2008, 18:57:18
Like a sacrifice?

First you have to get the concept that chi and other spiritual energies are just like physical matter of the "astral" or "realms" if you will. Here is a simple comparison. Matter is to our bodies as chi/spiritual energy is to our soul.

And second the "astral" or "realms" are just a more-general reality to our own. In essence the realms are identical to our physical reality except for the laws governing a more-general reality are them selves more-general. This makes for a reality that simply has more options within its laws of physics.

Such constructs are made of spiritual energy, the same kind that makes up your soul and most of the time when you'll be making a simple construct you will be making it out of your own soul's energy. At this point my previous statement of "it's made of souls" is no different from saying anything carbon based is "made of bodies" but I will tell you that the creation of the veil quite literally tore the souls, of those participating in the creation, out of their bodies. Though I can not say exactly the reason or meaning of it. No one cared enough to do any proper research so little is known or my contacts care little of scientific curiosity to relay any research that has been done.
so these constructs are made up of energy which was extracted from souls?  what of energy extracted from the earth or plants?
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Clockwork

Its all pretty much the same, along with the iron in the soil of the mountains and the iron in the blood of your body. The only real difference is that the energy already in your soul is easier to utilize because it is already in tune with your system.

astral traveler

Quote from: Clockwork on November 26, 2008, 23:11:14
Its all pretty much the same, along with the iron in the soil of the mountains and the iron in the blood of your body. The only real difference is that the energy already in your soul is easier to utilize because it is already in tune with your system.
hhmm, okay, thanks.  some of these things are new to me.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Clockwork

No problem. I tend to know much in which most are ignorant of. But its really none of my business

I just share to those who will listen

astral traveler

~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Clockwork

What is there next to say? I prefer answering questions.

astral traveler

Quote from: Clockwork on November 27, 2008, 02:40:09
What is there next to say? I prefer answering questions.
:) my next question is: what are the most appropriate questions, lolol?  not sure where to go.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Clockwork

I'm a bit sleepy right now so I may have to get back to you later on any questions but ether way you could ask about the nature of reality or life that is native to the realms. You could ask more about the barrier/veil. Or my favorite, religion.

astral traveler

Quote from: Clockwork on November 27, 2008, 02:57:17
I'm a bit sleepy right now so I may have to get back to you later on any questions but ether way you could ask about the nature of reality or life that is native to the realms. You could ask more about the barrier/veil. Or my favorite, religion.
which realms are you specifically referring to?  there are perhaps infinite realms.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~