News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Collective Evolution

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

Hello, here is one of those videos that really makes you think. It looks at where we were and where we are going in a completely different way. Very interesting indeed.
Enjoy!  :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alcav1Ox9bg&feature=youtu.be

dreamingod

Thanks Lionheart, for the video link. I have forgotten the title and now you have posted it. Talk about synchronicity  8-)

I watched this video a few months ago and said to myself, there are many others who have come to the same realisations.

The video is 1 hour and 34 minutes.

Since I have already written a Summary about this video on another Forum, I will just simply paste it here:

~

The Collective Evolution II: The Human Experience

This video explains how consciousness drives the human experience.

At approximately 30 minutes into the video, the human body expression is discussed.
We, consciousness programmed the body to have such limitations for a more enriched sensorial experience,
but we can change the programming when we feel like,
and subsequently the body will adapt to reflect the consciousness of the person.

One example is sungazing. Many people are sungazing and are (partially/ totally) replacing their need to consume food
by gazing at the sun, and then absorbing energy from nature.

So science is only a snapshot of the time, but is not an accurate reflection of the evolving human consciousness.

Since consciousness drives the human experience, there is no real death because consciousness decided to
'step out' of the experience and create another experience.

There is currently an active energetic 'shift', this is reflected in the 'shift' in human consciousness.

The key is to become aware of that we are operating on a set of
programmed auto responses, based on the 'ego' and belief systems and concepts of how things are and should be.

When you start to recognise that you are the 'observer' creating the experiences, you will realise that you have a choice:
go with the ego-mind program and repeat the cycles & experiences
or
create a new set of experiences without defintions.

We are all connected.
We are ONE Consciousness!
Indefinable. Pure Potentiality.

~
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

Ident

One of these days, DG, I'll persevere through all that colour and emboldening. No offence but I find that it causes me to aver looking at your words. Maybe I should meditate to see which parts of myself I need to improve.

dreamingod

Quote from: Ident on February 05, 2012, 08:58:59
One of these days, DG, I'll persevere through all that colour and emboldening. No offence but I find that it causes me to aver looking at your words. Maybe I should meditate to see which parts of myself I need to improve.

Like I mentioned previously, I copied my post from another forum, where some people find it helpful when I use colour, font tools
to break the monotony of one single font type/look in my usually long posts.

A suggestion, if the variation is uncomfortable you can copy the words & paste it on your notepad.

I am a creative person and enjoy the use of colours and images  :-D

We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

Ident

Lionheart

Now if we could just get the general population to take an hour and a half out of their busy life schedule to sit down and watch this video we could definitely create a healthy change for this world. But, I know this is asking too much, many people would watch the first couple of minutes and then dismiss the entire video as rubbish. I really liked their take on "ego", it was spot on. It's hard to get people to sit down and watch an entire documentary program, especially and hour and half one. I love them, my favorite channels on TV are the History/National Geographic/Discovery and the Documentary Channels. Youtube is a favorite as well, there are so many great videos to be found there covering almost any topic with multiple viewpoints on each.