News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Frank's virtual classroom

Previous topic - Next topic

ger

I'm one of a group that have subscribed to Frank's virtual classroom.

Last time we heard about him was around 5 weeks ago. He mentioned then that he would give the group member 3 weeks to decide whether they wanted to stay or leave the group and have a refund.

I sincerely hope that he is not so sick as to be unable to send just one email.

Does anyone here have more information?

I don't believe that he is untrustworthy.  But it would be a good time to give some explanation.

dwhite

I don't think an explanation will be found from Frank. He seems to of blown off the virtual class and taken our real money.
I have been asking for a refund since August when he claimed he was first sick. Not one of those emails have been returned.  While Frank has no doubt helped many members here on the board he has certainly ruffled many feathers by stealing our money.

Regards,
David White

NickJW

What exactly is his condition? Is he close to death?

ger

The only explanation, if Frank is honest, would be that his physical condition makes him unable even to send an email. But no one seem able to give us any information in regards to this

His web site address is working fine and the automated replies are sent normally and rapidly. But this is an automated response system.

But members here should be informed that Frank is either very sick, OR this was a scam.

So be careful and wait if you are interested in his newsletter offer and/or in subscribing to his Virtual Classroom. Members have been asking for a refund for many weeks, some for months and they never got any answers to their requests.

dwhite

Quote from: runlolayou can easily request a refund from paypal, so why don't you do that!

After 2 months you can no longer ask for a refund or inquire about a charge back with Paypal. It has now been 4 months that I have been asking for a refund.  Strangely, every email has gone unanswered from Frank and his partner who was handling the business side of things in the UK.

ger

"Runlola"

Do you know anything about Frank's health condition?

And one thing you shouldn't forget. Frank had a partner in building this up. Why doesn't this partner send us an email.  

He did send an email to the member of his Classroom saying that he was having problem with his health. He also said that he was giving members three weeks to either stay or ask for a refund. That was 6 weeks ago.

Everyone that subscribed to Frank's Classroom trusted him. And I think everyone would be more than happy to wait this out if he is genuinely sick.

Isn't it normal after all this time to ask what's happening?

magicmac2000

Quote from: runlolaRemember all this crap you are saying about him,
it may be your last words to him!
think about it.

runlola, what these guys are saying is not crap, it's simply what's happening. No "mysticism" in their words. By the way, if he had a partner, he should contact them and refund their money or AT LEAST give some explanation. You know, a lot of people here is worried about Frank and they deserve an explanation.
-"They deserve an explanation ?? Why ?"
-Simple, because they are worried about Frank.
-"Oh yeah ? Are they family, friends or what ??"
-Right. They are nothing so then, they deserve the refund.

I hope nobody felt guilty for asking that kind of questions because they were correct from any point of view.
I can't believe.
You think about it, runlola.

Magic.
-Still can't find the Truth.
    (If there is one)

Nay

Runlola, I think the "victims" might feel it is necessary.   Call it a venting, getting something off your chests thing.

But I suggest you do what Runlola says, and that is, go to paypal.  If it has been too long for you to actually get that refund then....ummmmm....YELL at paypal?

I DO know that this is very uncomfortable for all of the moderators involved, well, at least it is for me...can't talk for all the mods.  

What does one do when feeled pulled in two different directions?  

This has got to be one for the books..

Nay

dwhite

Thanks for the understanding Nay. I can fully understand the position this puts the moderators in. I appreciate this thread not being closed too.

magicmac2000

runlola: I won't get my money back coz I wasn't subscribed to those Virtual Classrooms. "THINK about it" you said. And yes, I will think about this, coz even if he is very ill, his partner should mail these guys or something.
Time will show us what happened, hope Frank is well.

Nay: it's natural to feel uncomfortable in a case like this, but to be honest, you don't have to. I think everybody understand that even mods like you don't have a clue about what happened.

What I really can't understand is that you guys who are more close to Frank than others, can't contact him in order to check out what happened to him. I'm not speaking about the f_cking money or the classrooms, I'm speaking about his health or what the hell is happening. Maybe we can help, maybe not, but it's natural that we want to know.

Magic.
-Still can't find the Truth.
    (If there is one)

Ben K

if it were a con it would be one of the more thought ahead ones as frank has been posting here for 4 or 5 years.

You guys know that franks business and virtual classroom are small gigs. theres probably not much him or his partner can do, maybe it was his brother and he went to visit him or something.

Just wait it out and be patient.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

ger

Runlola,

You seem to look at all of this only through the money involved. The majority of the posts consider that Frank could be having problem with his health. And everyone would be patient if we knew that.

Now Frank is a very intelligent man. Reading many of is posts here, everybody will agree.

Now, he started a "business" with his newsletter and Virtual Classroom and we all trusted him for the above reasons, and for his solid reputation here for the last 5 years or so.

He build his business with a partner, he said so himself, because he wasn't very good in the money aspect (PayPall etc.).

Up to here, nobody was impatient. He kept us informed regularly. His computer broke down, a member gave him a new one and sent it from the USA. He then forgot about the electrical differences between an American machine versus Europe, and caused problems with this new computer. Etc...

Even if all of this took a long time to put together, everyone on the Virtual Classroom list was patient and waiting. No problem.

Last email, he said that he was giving 3 weeks to members to decide if they stayed or wanted a refund. It's been 6 weeks now, and since then no news.

The question of credibility arrose when some asked for a refund, BEFORE that last email...but they never got a reply.

Although everybody respect Frank, we are legitimate to wonder what's going on.

Tombo

I understand that you guys want your money back. But i would say it is highly unlikely that Frank is a liar. Just think about it, he posted here for years providing help and advise to hundreds and giving tausends of hours of his time. Then it he made his real name public and lauched a website to advertise his book. He even published his adress. this would be highly unlogic if his plan was to cheat on you guys. Just read his posts, he is a good person.

So unfortunately I have to conclude, that he is very ill or probably dead. Very sad news regarding the awesome teacher and helper he was on this board and regarding all his knowledge that could be lost cause he couln'd bring out his book. So my thoughts are  with Frank and I wish he gets healthy again. If he doesnt come back I'll  remeber him as a Teacher not as a liar, cause teaching was what he did not lying!

Tom
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

ger

I agree with you Tombo.

The only difficult part is how come he or his partner couldn't inform us.  :?:

Slider

I agree....

I was hoping to buy his ebook after reading his web-site and it is why I signed up for his Class Room as I am a total newbie to this.  After seeing and reading some of Frank's thousands of posts here and how long he has made the posts I really doubt this was some kind of elaborate scheme.  I mean if it were the money he truly would have made more from positive feedback and his ebook.  

I hope he can recover as I read only a small portion of his posts.  He seems to have a wealth of specialized knowledge that can benefit all people who seek it.  

I will try to start at the beginning and read his posts.

I'm not sure what I can do with the $300 Pay-Pal thing as they say you only have 45 days to file a Buyer Complaint and after that they will just record the fact.

Scott

dwhite

Perhaps my wording was a bit strong in my first post to this thread. I don't think Frank ever had a plan to scam anyone. My words derived from the conclusion that I paid for a service and the service was not delivered nor was an refund issued. In my world that means my money was taken.
I would like to be noble and just and say that the money is a side issue because really it is. Frank's health is more important than that. One thing to realize though is that money can sure buy my family a lot of groceries and clothing.

Tombo

Quote from: gerI agree with you Tombo.

The only difficult part is how come he or his partner couldn't inform us.  :?:

As far as the fact is concerned that Franks partner didn't contact you I have no good explanation for that.
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

astral boy

No one who have contact with Frank? Maybe we could try some group healing!?

Tombo

or travel to France.........

-St John of the Cross

ger

I started this thread, mainly to try to get answers. I thought that Frank could have close friends on this site after being here for so many years.

I have decided to let this whole thing down. If all of this is caused by Frank's bad health, then I will wait it out and hopefully he will "be back in the land of the living" as he used to say.

In the remote eventuality that this was a scam, then so be it, I'm letting go.

Best of wishes to everyone.

Ben K

^Good choice. Even if frank somehow died im sure one of us could contact him in F3oC. Or he would contact us ;)
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

BillionNamesofGod

Quote from: Ben K^Good choice. Even if frank somehow died im sure one of us could contact him in F3oC. Or he would contact us ;)

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

knightlight

Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

BillionNamesofGod

Quote from: Ben K^Good choice. Even if frank somehow died im sure one of us could contact him in F3oC. Or he would contact us ;)

Yeah, didn't Houndini promise he would send a message for proof the afterlife!
They still have seances, but no joy...

Why has he not chosen to speak?

Tombo

I'm little surprised that non of the moderators knows something specific. I really thought some know him on a personal basis.

-St John of the Cross