News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members Pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodemaster

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Naykid

You haven't changed a bit.  :-)

missym

Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

personalreality

I got thrown out of a bar in that dress later in the night.

It was my friend's birthday and she wanted to dress up in ball gowns.
be awesome.

jub jub

"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Kodemaster

JenX

jub jub

Quote from: Kodemaster on June 02, 2010, 05:59:44
Great to see ya!

Thanks. Nice to see you as well!  :-)

BTW, what's on your necklace if you don't mind me asking.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

omcasey

jub,

I can only see a little a little blue box with a question mark in it.  I wanna see!

Kodemaster

Quote from: jub jub on June 02, 2010, 08:38:25
Thanks. Nice to see you as well!  :-)

BTW, what's on your necklace if you don't mind me asking.

It is an amethyst crystal that my boyfriend bought me. :)
JenX

omcasey

jub,

now I can see you!, (yay).. 

jub jub

Quote from: Kodemaster on June 02, 2010, 17:21:03
It is an amethyst crystal that my boyfriend bought me. :)

Nice!  :-)

jub jub

Naykid

You look a little like Robert Bruce Jub!

jub jub

Quote from: Naykid on June 03, 2010, 11:33:05
You look a little like Robert Bruce Jub!

Yea, I guess I do. Wish I had his skills.

T.L.

personalreality

are you taking a girl pee?
be awesome.

solarity

he was obviously crouching to dodge enemy fire, you can press "c" to stand up now TL.

T.L.

No I was attending to my daughter at the pool she was trying to drag me somewhere and my wife took a picture

personalreality

it would have been a lot more fun if you just said yes.
be awesome.

T.L.

Im not a very fun person  8-)

personalreality

obviously not dad.  you wouldn't even let your little girl pull you into the pool.

be awesome.

anoceanofjoy

personalreality

that's the spirit, if i can post a picture of myself in a dress then you can post a normal picture of yourself.
be awesome.

anoceanofjoy

And not many blokes could pull off a dress like that, but PR, you looked quite good if I do say so myself. ;-)

personalreality

I got thrown out of a bar in that dress.  I was too young to be in the bar in the first place, but they didn't seem to care at the previous bar, so I thought I could handle this one.  But I ticked off the bouncer because he asked for my ID and i pulled up my dress to show him that all I could fit in the top of my thigh high stockings were my cigarettes and my cell phone, there just wasn't enough elastic to hold my wallet and ID as well.  He didn't think it was as funny as I did.  He still let me in, he just told me I couldn't drink.  But I drank anyway.  And the rest is history.

But it was my friend's birthday and she wanted to wear ball gowns so I obliged. 
be awesome.