100% Lucidity in the Ethric Realm

Previous topic - Next topic

Psychic19

You can't be serious. I know the hand technique. That force is whats used to move the Psi-wheel. But that doesn't change the cells.

What did you do exactly to feel the sensations all threw out your body?

and what was your diet at the time?

zareste

That force is unimportant. I was trying to explain how you get your energy fields under control by starting with your hands

Back then, I didn't eat particularly well. Maybe better than my friends did, but nothing special

joel1212

a friend told me you are a healthy spiritual person if when you wake up you're in a bliss state, like meditating. So if you're waking up frustrated..

omcasey

Psychic19,

First, there is nothing wrong with you or what you are feeling to be a part of.

Second, opening your awareness to the fact that this is even possible is equivalent to 'an expanding consciousness'.  It is a sign that you ARE growing.  The opening in you is good, it lets more into your field -and this is precisely what you need -(not to go out of your body but to let the rest of yourself back into it!); this, of course, will co-simultaneously open YOU out into an ever expanding experience of the whole being that you are..

REMEMBER
You do not do the transmuting, you yourself ARE the change . .
(the higher Energies, or what I will call 'The Rest of You' does the work)

May I ask? -do you hear an inner sound, some call this an ear hiss, or ear sound, do you hear it.

You may enjoy my youtube page. 

I go all into the sound, energies, and transmutation.

http://www.youtube.com/omcasey1

the best to you,

Casey

nickspry

To influence the physical, I'd try experimenting with something like radionics or Huna rather than Astral Projection. Kahunas use the power of the breath (mana,prana,chi etc) directed with visualization techniques to produce changes in the physical plane.

litenith

Quote from: Psychic19 on September 25, 2009, 18:52:32
Gbob to answer your question I have hair lose for starters and there is someone else I extremely desire to look like instead.

I am 23 and single in the world and not getting any younger. I used to say I am abstinent because I knew I didn't have the confidence to date but the truth is I am unhappy like this.

I am very spiritually advanced but I still can't Astral Project. I've been studying new age for years now. I've tried to be detached and Enlightened but to be honest I do not want my experiences to end yet. I just want to live my life with the body I want to express myself with, there is nothing wrong with that.

I don't need to change myself on the inside at all. I'm not broken. I am a very good person and I'm fine on the inside. However just because I'm beautiful on the inside doesn't mean I am on the outside. I want this and there is no reason why you Law of Attraction people should think I shouldn't have it.

Xanth, how do you feel I am hiding from myself?

If you're having health issues ( hair loss, etc ), read The China Study by Dr. Campbell. I am certain the first 25 pages will change your life if you were previously unaware of the information gathered within the book, which I am almost sure of.  And you may want to start some exercise, if you have not already, in order to restore balance in your body if you find yourself in a sedentary state of living. :)
The problem with people that I have introduced this book to is crossing the border of skepticism towards grand narratives. But the truth is that this book changed my life, my family's, my friends' and my girlfriend's as well. So, please consider reading it. You can find it in .pdf format through Google and in some torrent trackers too, I believe.

Years before reading this book I was eating junk food, and I mean really crap food. When I was 16, I almost got diabetes. From 78 kilos, in a month I became 115 and my skin couldn't take it even. It began tearing up as it couldn't take the pressure. I got scared and I read a book claiming that everything can be cured through hunger. So I started living only on tea and vegetables. In two months I was back to normal but I couldn't keep with such a diet. So I went back to a mix of junk food and vegetarian diet, so I was pertaining to the well known 'junk food vegetarians' or pseudo vegetarians group.
Years have passed and I found the book of Dr. Campbell. It gave me some serious motivations as it was, and maybe still is, the only comprehensive book to explain stuff that you've perhaps never considered before. I am a 100% vegetarian consumer now and I have never, ever, thought of going back to what I was. I was fat, lazy, with disgusting physical appearance and excessively unhealthy condition. Two years of being a vegetarian and daily exercises that I have made a part of my life and I am the opposite of what I formerly was. I have not had a cold, whatsoever, or any type of disease since then. I do not have any pill or modern type of medicine at my house. I had not seen a doctor, a dentist or anyone similar. And when I remember how I used to spend the nights in unnecessary hospitals, as well countless hours and amounts of money thrown at doctors that never had the courage to tell me the truth, as instead they kept squeezing money out of me and my family.

Anyway, If you haven't read the book, I strongly suggest that you do. Maybe its just the missing particle that you have been looking for. :)
Also, there is no such thing as 'too hard'. We claim our bodies to be just a projection of our consciousness, the same goes for 'its just too hard' type of sensations that the body feels, for me at least. Gets your sh... self together and just do it. Being a true vegetarian does not include drinking juice you bought from the market, by the way. You will have to make sacrifices, but I am sure you already know that, as you are willing, as I can see, to sacrifice your time on this Earth in trying to change your genes through OOBEs. :) In fact, ask yourself where will you be in 2 years time if you decide to go with the OOBE method and where will you be if you decide to simply change your diet and do some regular exercises. But if you have the will for it, why not go with both methods?
Hopefully you will not find my advise offensive, as I think I have a tendency of expressing myself like that, but all I really want is to help you. Also, I am not trying to advertise this book and force people into buying it ( as you can get it from the net too, as pointed above), but merely to share how it changed my life. Hopefully it would help you too in maintaining a healthy physical body.

Best regards,

Lit

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: Xanth on September 23, 2009, 14:31:30
No... you can't change your "Physical Body".

Have to call bullocks when I see it...

Everything you do changes your physical body.

Everything you think changes it, too.

Look up "Biology of Belief" and watch the YouTube videos if you have the time.  A biologist explains it.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Xanth

Quote from: no_leaf_clover on December 18, 2009, 01:10:02
Have to call bullocks when I see it...

Everything you do changes your physical body.

Everything you think changes it, too.

Look up "Biology of Belief" and watch the YouTube videos if you have the time.  A biologist explains it.
What do you mean by "change"?
Do you mean reordering your DNA to actually, physically change into another species?
Change yourself into a cardboard box?  O_o

You're going to have to come up with some pretty substantial proof for me to even consider the possibility of this being true.  :)

cpt. picard

You can change your body through excerise. Hard, time consuming, strenuous excersise and a healthy diet. There are no shortcuts like the astral to changing your body, only physical hardships. If your not willing to change physically then the astral is never gonna help you, sorry. Well maybe good attitudes and stuff effect your body on a small genetic scale but honestly youre never gonna change your body without excercise, so if youre lookin to radical body changing through astral projecting?.... It kinda says something about your determination to change in the first place, since you didnt think of the obvious, which is excercise.

Zino

Take AshJ's advice.

Something in the mind cannot change the physical, body wise.
Do by not Doing.

mo

Quote from: Psychic19 on September 26, 2009, 14:57:01
I have been changing on the inside, lots of people do but they still look the same on the outside.
no way. get over being so superficial. a beautiful inside will always result in a beautiful outside. you're just soooo wrong, sorry man. but that's part of your problem i guess.

Alfera

Quote from: mo on December 18, 2009, 19:29:48
no way. get over being so superficial. a beautiful inside will always result in a beautiful outside. you're just soooo wrong, sorry man. but that's part of your problem i guess.

lol , a beautiful inside will always result in a beautiful outside? is that a joke right?

im not here to give you a lesson about uglyness and beauty but come on admit it

who wants to date with someone very ugly? who will date with the someone ugly? or who wants to spend time with someone ugly?

everybody says inside is important not the outside , thats a ****** lie

you wont even think of being together with someone ugly , there might be some exceptions but thats roughly %99

but It might be possible of course , changing your physical look

i was trying to improve my muscle strength with biokinesis i think i become succesful

because i was able to lift the weights without any training that my friends with some training couldnt even lift

and i wasnt able to lift those weights before , i dont know maybe i become succesful and now im trying to grow in height

im not sure because there are many factors affecting muscle strength

and eating only vegetables is not really healthy you must eat meat too , you must eat both vegetables and meat thats better

Zino

Alfera I disagree profusely with your post. What some think as ugly, others think as not so or even beautiful. It is not often you meet someone that likes you purely on your personality, but honestly...the person physically seems for attractive to some people if they are an extremely amazing person.

If you believe someone is beautiful inside then it makes you think of them in a beautiful manner when you look at them.
Do by not Doing.

omcasey

Not always, or at least not at first.  We are very visually oriented (and biased!).  Just bring to mind the first non-human e.t. you ran across while out of body -or in lucid dreams.  We are still very much priming the ability to read energy, rather than hyperfocus on what the energy looks like.

Alfera

Quote from: Zino on January 06, 2010, 18:48:52
Alfera I disagree profusely with your post. What some think as ugly, others think as not so or even beautiful. It is not often you meet someone that likes you purely on your personality, but honestly...the person physically seems for attractive to some people if they are an extremely amazing person.

If you believe someone is beautiful inside then it makes you think of them in a beautiful manner when you look at them.

maybe you are right but beauty is not that relative! look at yourself in the mirror , what you see is what others see

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123853&page=1 read this , a research about beauty

Alfera

i will let you know if i grow in height but we are able to manipulate the energy so biokinesis is possible , theorically

and i think most of you heard about the placebo effect

the patient thinks its the medicine that will cure him/her and told that it may improve his/her condition but actually its a sugar pill and if the patient believes that he/she will be fine after taking the medicine

the patient starts to get better! no medicine , just a sugar pill that will do no good but suddenly patient starts to get better!

i think that proves biokinesis is real , affecting body with mind power

so changing your body is theorically possible and if you are able to move objects with mind power(telekinesis) you can be succesful in biokinesis

if biokinesis is too hard and you need to see that it is possible to believe it is possible maybe i can suggest starting with telekinesis and if you become succesful , biokinesis will be an easy thing to do

Inkheart

Come on you guys, can you please all just think about all this rationally?! For one, there's just certain things about your physical that you can't change! And here's the thing, it's not cuz you don't have the ability to inside, it's that you're here to learn and gain experience from it, and learn to accept and love yourself. I have to say that I don't believe you to be very spiritually advanced, but I would say you're spiritually advancing. As many people have said, if you where truely spiritually advanced, you'd realise your physical is just a tool and learning, and that no experience is out of your reach because of your physical. You can't get a girl, because you believe you can't, and you view yourself as ugly. There's no such thing honestly, only what people may view you as due to person preference. Second, you need to realise all of this and accept yourself for who you are, and just let go of all this self-doubt befoere you'll be able to move into the higher planes! You're much too obsessed with the physical, so much that you're trying to use somthing that's there for our growth and learning, somthing that needs to be experienced for the sake of experiencing it, into somthing for gain in the physical! I believe that that's why you're not able to Astral Project/OOBE, you just don't seem ready.
  I'm very sorry if you take this the wrong way, and think I'm trying to put you down and stuff. I'm honestly not. I'm trying to help you on a pretty hard path, but once you're on the right track it's amazing! I've honestly been where you are to a lesser extent, and believe me when I say this, what you can see past the physical, into the entire reality, you'll NEVER look back.
Hope this helped,

Inkheart

omcasey

Once you are aware that the body is a body OF consciousness you begin to realize there is no limit to what can be experienced through the body -including it's utter transformation..  Consciousness - energy - and the form the energy takes is a singularity.  There is no divide or division.  Consciousness commands the energy to take form as it so chooses.  There is nothing wrong, or un-spiritual about knowing this and opening yourself out into the inherent possibilities.  This is your birthright.  It is what you do--in creation..

This body is not a trap.  It is an interface.  Consciousness commands the 3D form in order to interface with the 3D reality but is in no way confined by this.  I feel it is wonderful so many are finally beginning to get this.  As well as open to the intricacies of what this means.