stumbled across something kind of freaky yet exciting.

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Voyager

Ok so I noticed that through effort....I can control my frequency ??? I don't know what to call it....I can put myself into this state where it feels like I surrounded by static...I can do this any time anywhere now....at first ....a few months ago..I realized I could do it in short spurts....now...I can keep that flow going .....it's hard to explain ....  imagine a time where u felt adrenaline energy....mix that feeling with the "vibrational stage" before AP ......imagine that as an energy field that u can amplify or lessen at will surrounding ur body .  I know it sounds weird but I really can't explain it......I also notice that in this state.. subtle sounds of electricity ....(that feint sound u can hear from ur charger port or laptop( become increasingly louder ....what it this ?

Bluefirephoenix

your aware of part of your being that you don't pay much attention to when your focused physically. The energy movment can be controlled by thought and focus. Go deeper it gets more interesting. The energy is always there and doesn't really change that much, it's your awareness of it and focus on it that changes. You can continue to explore it by moving more in that direction away from the physical and more towards the interesting sensation your creating for yourself.

Lumaza

This is just another of the exciting and sometimes bizarre abilities that come from an open awareness. At first it scared me, but then I learned to control it.  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Esoteric Voyager

Quote from: Lumaza on October 09, 2015, 08:44:52
This is just another of the exciting and sometimes bizarre abilities that come from an open awareness. At first it scared me, but then I learned to control it.  :wink:

U experience this? What is it exactly. Energy manipulation ?

Lumaza

Quote from: Esoteric Voyager on October 09, 2015, 18:28:33
U experience this? What is it exactly. Energy manipulation ?
I think it's energy period. I can see it too. But I don't wish to say anymore about that though. That's when people who aren't in the know begin to doubt my words and teachings in general anymore.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Esoteric Voyager

Quote from: Lumaza on October 09, 2015, 19:00:38
I think it's energy period. I can see it too. But I don't wish to say anymore about that though. That's when people who aren't in the know begin to doubt my words and teachings in general anymore.

I don't doubt it for One.second ....I see auras and energy quite often...Just not in full detailed color yet