News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Two questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Liminalitus

Good day, everybody. I just have two questions:

1. In the Astral plane, are there other beings there that came from there/somewhere else, or is everything just created by our minds?

2. Before I project, I meditate (Probably not the only one here who does that ;) ). But I need complete silence to meditate. Either complete silence or a white noise track. Recently, I discovered that a white noise track that is about an hour and a half works the best for me, but due its sensory deprivation properties, I tend to hallucinate while listening to it, and it disrupts my meditation. Does anybody know of a beach sounds or forest sounds track that is about an hour and a half long? I was thinking I'll take the natural sound track and put the white noise track in the background. I'd post it up here if you kind fellows would like.

travelingdog

I believe there are other beings , but the way they appear to you may not be their actual form.

say some intelligence comes into contact with you but has no body, this would be hard to comprehend so your mind creates a body  or other symbols to help organize the information it's your receiving. So it's really about how you interpret the experience seeing as everyones mind and reality is different.

interception

Depending on where you are or how you are tuned in, yes, there are trillions of other beings there. In the beginning though, I think most of them are creations of your own mind or the minds of your guides... sort of like a training introduction.

I once tried to listen to a whale call sound track before projecting. I ended up having a very sad semi-lucid dream experience. I just remembered great sadness. Needless to say I wont do it again...  :|

kurtykurt42

1. All beings that have ever existed in the history of the universe come through the astral.

2. Try using the Brain Wave Generator.

Xanth

Quote from: Liminalitus on July 16, 2009, 14:38:07
Good day, everybody. I just have two questions:

1. In the Astral plane, are there other beings there that came from there/somewhere else, or is everything just created by our minds?
What Kurty said.  :)

Quote2. Before I project, I meditate (Probably not the only one here who does that ;) ). But I need complete silence to meditate. Either complete silence or a white noise track. Recently, I discovered that a white noise track that is about an hour and a half works the best for me, but due its sensory deprivation properties, I tend to hallucinate while listening to it, and it disrupts my meditation. Does anybody know of a beach sounds or forest sounds track that is about an hour and a half long? I was thinking I'll take the natural sound track and put the white noise track in the background. I'd post it up here if you kind fellows would like.
Those "hallucinations" are actually hypnagogic images.  When this happens, you're to ignore them... eventually they'll pass.  They're just random creations by your mind.  Giving into them puts you into a dream.

And what Kurty is saying...
www.bwgen.com <-- link to the brainwave generator webpage