News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

is pot an enhancer?

Previous topic - Next topic

gopherboy455

my good friend just killed himself cuz of meth, not a cool thing.

Red Dragon

Hello joya250!

quote:
Hey RedDragon ~ What do you mean you "really opened your wings"??? I'm curious to learn more. Also, quite interesting about the Cadedus and kundalini... I never knew the two serpents referenced that. (How come this stuff isn't more widely known? argh! Or perhaps I've yet to learn (remember) because of not being ready.

This "wings" effect is something that happens after you've fully opened your crown chakra. It happens in the star lit void, what some folks call "past the 11th dimension". I'm pretty sure its a good thing and indicates that you've attained the ability to levitate or fly.

Why there's not a lot of info about it is that very few people it seems have opened their crown chakra, even fewer in the west. What people on this board refer to the crown chakra is more the brow chakra.

The two serpents wrapped around a winged staff is the symbol of medicine, or what's called a caduceus. The double headed snake effect again happens after the crown chakra opens and its like a mental, spiritual and physical cleansing which may involve psychic surgery on oneself (automatically) if needed. It lasts for weeks.

It feels like the 4 "heads" anchor themselves in a certain part of the body and their bodies go through your systems that need fixing. With me it was my lungs, heart, throat and lymph node tracts. Hey, I'm an old(er) guy, I've built up a lot of damage over the years!

I'm also pretty sure its an African "connect" thing and perhaps Mayan as well.

Have fun![:P]

Red Dragon
Raven shaman[8D]

OmQ

I've used Cannabis for many years and foud it to have no effect on my ability to Astral Project. When I smoke my dream recall is heawily redused and I can't keep fokus for longer periods of time.[:o)]

When working with energy it's a bit different.
I find it easier to controll and manipulate energy, it's easier to feel the energy, and easier to think complicated thoughts (but not for too long).
I do not recomend Cannabis (Marihuana and Hasjis) as an aid to Astral Projection, simply because it hasn't been working for me. I've tried and tested Cannabis for Astral Projection for 3 years with no results. If you have to take a "drug", try Sage (Salvia Divinorum) but be warned: It can be a very heawy experience! I've tried Sage 3 times and feel that's enough for me. I still smoke pot, but not every day.

I know that some people do have an Astral Projection while on Pot, but I am not one of them.[xx(]

I found that the best way to Astral Project is when my body is free from all kinds of drugs. Then I'm in "complete controll"[:D].
The best tip I can give regarding Astral Projection is this;
Start working with your energy, read NEW by Robert Bruce, or better still; read and do the exercises in Astral Dynamics (by Robert Bruce).
Robert Bruce has by far the best and easies way out of body.

Hope this answers your question. To sum it up I'd say; I don't recomend Cannabis for Astral Projection, but I do recomend cannabis as a supstitute for alcohol and/or medication (some, not all).

Enjoint[8D]

Reality

quote:
Originally posted by gopherboy455

I honestly believe marijuana enhances all psychic experiences whether u want to project, open chakras, move a piece of paper across the room, anything that requires concentration/meditation. now ive seen that some people on this site disagree on my choice (pot) but i really want to hear FROM SOMEONE THAT HAS EXPERIENCED drugs, i want to hear their opinion. ever since i started to meditate i have taken a small dose of pot before doing so and have found unbelievable results in doing so. Ive come so far with it too, now im not saying do pot and itll make ur dreams come true. u can smoke it and sit there while nothing happens, or you can sit down and meditate, this is when the magic begins. so really i want to know if im the only one out there that thinks pot is an enhancer, and if im not id like to hear some experiences other people have had with using the herb for desired effects..... :)

THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS! Don't use pot! No drugs! Bad Bad Bad!!! It damages your astral entity!

And, you dont wanna rely on stuff for your psychic developement dooo you?

Irreal

Hmmm...

I can only offer you what I experienced, and I'm quite special with pot it seems. So use what you can from this.

I smoked pot quite a lot of times, maybe I should add I have some experience with Mushrooms too. I'm not the type to stress out and run around screaming I'm dying.

Low dosage: I experience heavy bodily hallucinations, like my limbs are loose and floating to where they want. This I solve by keeping my body moving. I always 'pull a whitey', pale skin, racing heart. This often is accompanied by a kind of stress that's hard to describe. A non-tense stress of some sort. Generally I feel just silent, sick and cold. I never had any laughs on pot.

High dosage: I get deaf, after a while practically blind and I have to lie down. This is losing my mind, and I fully understand the (mental)danger in this. It feels like dying, losing sanity for ever, but I'm okay now. :) After what seems like an half an hour I can walk again and my body is just cold, pale, racing heart and feeling sick. My thoughts weren't deep, I couldn't focus better than normal. My thoughts felt like they are when on the verge of sleeping, still I could process some logic in the 'background', peventing me from going paranoid.

I don't know if this is an enhanchement, doesn't feel like it.. it feels like poisening my body, that's all.

May I also add I react very bad to it. It's not fun you know, all my friends smoke a few blunts and I trip on low dosages. Besides, I'm never in the mood for monkey business while on it.

The body hallucinations however could be interpreted as 'moving energy', that was very easy. I agree. I'm not sure if it means anything more than that your coordination centre is messed. Mushrooms work much more pleasant and higer-leveled on me.

Good luck man[:)]

anonymous57

The last time I was stoned, I can remember being able to feel the flow of energy through my body a lot better. As for pot helping AP, I've never tried.

However, I would recommend trying to do psychic stuff when you're sober, as pot and most other helpful drungs are illegal in most countries, and I don't think anyone here wants to get arrested.

jilola

quote:
THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS! Don't use pot! No drugs! Bad Bad Bad!!! It damages your astral entity!

Ack and there I was thinking not even a supernova could damage my astral being.

Seriously, if one chooses to use drugs then choose to use drugs. But don't expect wisdom to come in a pill or a syringe.
hey only show you what you are,  not what you can or will be. If tey give you something worthwhile then all is wel, if not then don't use them.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

G3MM4

Well, I smoke weed (not all the time though... LOL), and I find that I can't quieten my mind if I've been smoking it.

However, if you click on the link below, which will take you to the topic I'm referring to, I forgot to mention that I'd had a bit of weed prior to what happened to me.

So... for the most part, I'd say that weed doesn't help me to AP or anything similar, since what happened to me was the first time that had happened while I was stoned.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12569
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

nrishiraj

What about eating it? hash cake?

gopherboy455

I honestly believe marijuana enhances all psychic experiences whether u want to project, open chakras, move a piece of paper across the room, anything that requires concentration/meditation. now ive seen that some people on this site disagree on my choice (pot) but i really want to hear FROM SOMEONE THAT HAS EXPERIENCED drugs, i want to hear their opinion. ever since i started to meditate i have taken a small dose of pot before doing so and have found unbelievable results in doing so. Ive come so far with it too, now im not saying do pot and itll make ur dreams come true. u can smoke it and sit there while nothing happens, or you can sit down and meditate, this is when the magic begins. so really i want to know if im the only one out there that thinks pot is an enhancer, and if im not id like to hear some experiences other people have had with using the herb for desired effects..... :)