2 Wierd experiences Need Some Guidance

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusGonzalez

So yesterday 4-6-14 in the afternoon at about 3 pm I was tire and decide to take a nap / try to astral project. So i tried it and i fell asleep 2 hours later to this noise. The noise sounded like static noise like when changing a radio station.I wasn't in sleep paralysis.But while i was hearing the voices i stayed calm and just wanted to go to sleep.Then i heard   another noise. As if the lights in my apartment went out or got cut off.I then got up and everything was normal the lights were on the tv was off. there were no electronic devices on in my room.

The second experience was on 4-6-14 at 10:00 Pm - 1:30 Am . So i went to bed with the intention to astral project i couldnt sleep so i just let my thoughts take over and i eventually fell asleep.2 hours later i woke up in sleep paralysis.I then thought about leaving my body.(my physical body was facing upward) my astral body was facing downward and felt like i was falling out of my body which i was.I then felt as is something / someone was in the room watching me i then felt my body getting pulled back in my body. I proceeded to try to escape again and i did but was pulled back in.I then woke up.

AAAAAAAA

Hypnagogic hallucinations. It happens to some people, for others it's a more smooth transition. As for the feeling of being watched, it's quite possible that you gave yourself that feeling. What I'm saying is, when you're pretty much projecting like that, your consciousness could have been intensely focused on your body, hence the feeling of being watched. Could have been someone else, like an astral friend, or a guide. Who knows?

Aaron330

Had the same thing happen to me today. I took a morning nap and laid there not being able to fall asleep, but got really close a couple times to full SP. I felt it come on very strong then it died down. But at one point I heard a woman yell my name almost like down a long hallway with echo. Then a few minutes later I sensed a big shadow overtop of my body and a very strong presence of someone standing there. Didn't feel afraid though, more like someone was just watching over me. But it was intense
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep; because my dreams are bursting at the seams.

000MobianAngel000

I had that happen a couple times too. Lots of random voices chattering and some female-voice screaming out my name as well. Sometimes I also feel like someone is on-top of me, weighing me down, but not when I'm attempting AP or an OBE, just happens out of the blue. Sometimes I think it's my spirit lover and other times I am very excited and curious to know what's going on.

JesusGonzalez

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on April 07, 2014, 17:26:04
Hypnagogic hallucinations. It happens to some people, for others it's a more smooth transition. As for the feeling of being watched, it's quite possible that you gave yourself that feeling. What I'm saying is, when you're pretty much projecting like that, your consciousness could have been intensely focused on your body, hence the feeling of being watched. Could have been someone else, like an astral friend, or a guide. Who knows?

It probably was a friend or a guide bacause i wasnt nervous or had any sense of fear at the moment.