Possible Precognition

Previous topic - Next topic

knightlight

First im watching 3 panoramic views of a big city, one of them I can see 4 pillars of black smoke.  Then im standing in the street about 1000 feet from a big building, and 1000 feet behind that is the 4 pillars of smoke.  I am standing next to someone (guide?) and ask them if thats one or four explosions and then I see a flash brighter than the sun.  I first think it is the sun.  Im not in the street anymore.  I am watching the spot where I was just standing and cant see the building or the smoke anymore.  People start running through my vision, cars and busses get pushed into my vision.  I wake up.

Dont know what to think of this, it was extremely vivid and detailed.  Havent had an experience this clear in a very long time.  Hope nothing happens.  Everyone be careful.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

bounda

wow... that flash brighter than the sun... my opinion is that its a Nuclear Bomb... but thats my opinion.. do you have any idea what city this was??

knightlight

Im not sure if it was a nuke bomb, maybe just a really big explosion.  I was only like 1/4 to 1/2 a mile away and it didnt damage anything where I was standing, unless it was a really small nuke.  I will search on the net to see if I can find any pictures of where it was or something similar.

This is alot like what it looked like.  when I was seeing the 3 panoramic views the middle one with the smoke pillars looked alot like this.  There where houses or smaller buildings and then a clump of bigger buildings by water.  I remember vividly that the building obstructing my view of the smoke pillars was a big tall skyscraper, the type where the windows make it look like one big mirror.  It was at sunrise/dusk so it glinted eerily.  I started in the upper right corner facing the buildings and then when I was in human form I was about in the middle of the picture looking down the road toward the big buildings.

Nay

I had a dream this morning that I won 15 million.... I hope I'm right.  Your experience is a bummer...I hope you're not right.  :-D

bounda

that picture looks like chicago next to lake Michigan, but then again, ive never seen a pic of chicago from that angle so i wouldnt know. I live really close so if it is chicago, im bonked.

knightlight

It actually is chicago.  :evil:  sorry!  :-P

kiwibonga

knightlight, could that dream have been about an earthquake?

Brian of briansprediction.com just wrote that a huge earthquake will rock california in 3 days. He's often posting his predictions after they're announced on national television, which makes him seem like yet another charlatan, but I can vouch for his earthquake predictions -- usually has the exact magnitude on the richter scale, coordinates, time, etc, several days before the fact. He predicted the Java earthquake a few days before it happened, for instance. Just have to wait and see if that one's for real :o
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Nay

Woah.. that would be interesting.  I wanted to say cool, but that sounds, not so nice for the people that would have to go through it.  :-o

Eloquence

You don't watch Jericho by any chance do you knightlight?  :-P
When there's no more room in the oven, the bread will walk the earth.

Nay

I've never heard of it.  Mind sharing with the rest of us Eloquence, so we can all understand the joke?   :-P