Witness - Verified Personal Proof of Vibrational OBE Energy.

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Quote from: lostsole on September 11, 2023, 12:19:46This ties into what we are discussing from another highly experienced OBE pro. From what I understand he's saying, we create all of our experiences on the other side, good or bad.
True. But, if you go in there looking for negative things. Negative things you will find!

There are groups of gamers that call themselves the "Demon hunters". They all go into the NPRs to battle Demons. They have created an environment that seems to feed off of their group focus. They are very successful with it too. The video games they play in a way have actually become their NPR reality.

I know how those games can really get in your head. I used to play Tetris quite a bit, until one day I started getting the "Tetris's" and had to stop. It was during me crazy, lol. The "Tetris's" is when you close your eyes to go to sleep and automatically find yourself playing the game over and over and over again. At times, it feels like you have no power over it to stop.

Once in a while in my shows I came across the "Dream Walkers". These are people that are almost always Lucid in their Dreams. It was cool though because it seemed to get passed down to the kids too. I remember one show I was doing, a Mother and Daughter were telling me how they actually share their Dreams together on a regular basis. They then talk about the experience the next day.

I am a merchant at various Renaissance Faires, State fair, Craft shows, Mind Body and Spirit show, etc. So, I come across many like-minded good-natured people. It is amazing how total strangers seem to open up to me. I am creating and selling Elemental Dragons, Crystal Amplfiers/Crystal Beings and various other unique things though. So that shows them that I am "open minded" as well!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

lostsole

Quote from: Lumaza on September 11, 2023, 16:20:25True. But, if you go in there looking for negative things. Negative things you will find!

There are groups of gamers that call themselves the "Demon hunters". They all go into the NPRs to battle Demons. They have created an environment that seems to feed off of their group focus. They are very successful with it too. The video games they play in a way have actually become their NPR reality.

I know how those games can really get in your head. I used to play Tetris quite a bit, until one day I started getting the "Tetrisis" and had to stop. It was during me crazy, lol. The "Tetrisis" is when you close your eyes to go to sleep and automatically find yourself playing the game over and over and over again. At times, it feels like you have no power over in to stop.

Once in a while in my shows I came across the "Dream Walkers". These are people that are almost always Lucid in their Dreams. It was cool though because it seemed to get passed down to the kids too. I remember one show I was doing, a Mother and Daughter were telling me how they actually share their Dreams together on a regular basis. They then talk about the experience the next day.

I am a merchant at various Renaissance Faries, State fair, Craft shows, Mind Body and Spirit show, etc. So, I come across many like-minded good-natured people. It is amazing how total strangers seem to open up to me. I am creating and selling Elemental Dragons, Crystal Amplfiers/Crystal Beings and various other unique things though. So that shows them that I am "open minded" as well!

Everything you said about NPR exploring folks was quite fascinating, and new to me. I rarely hear anything new these days.

I liked your on topic spelling snafu, You flubbed the word but kept it in the genre. Lol. "Renasissance Faries"

On the negative things you will find comment, isn't that the same as what the guy was implying, I mean, if you are creating negative or looking for negative, then you would get it either way.

Regardless, thanks for your most interesting comment! I'll be looking up more about those topics. : )

As to crystals, etc., I'm no pro in that area, but for the purpose of EMF radiation protection, I have quite a bit of type 2 and 4 shungite around the house, black tourmaline, selenite, smokey quartz crystal skulls, and other minor amounts of other minerals.

A few years back, I met a guy over seas that had a pricey specialized meter that measured torsion fields, and he showed me how torsion fields emitted from a wireless router affected the meter, and then what happened when you put different minerals, like shungite by the router. It changed the spin of the torsion field, to a supposed "healthier" spin direction. Pretty cool at the time.

I also bought a meter called the "Experimental Life Energy Meter". It measures orgone energy I believe. I did a ton of experiments with it, and it does work, quite well. One of those experiments, was I bought a wide array of powdered minerals (cyrstals, etc.) all the exact same weight of powders, and then measured the life energy coming off of each. Most of them emitted very little energy, but a few of them pegged the meter, like quartz, shungite and some others I don't remember.

Anyway, I have interest in the sort of things you sell. Do you have a site where I can see your products?

As for me, sometimes people open up to me like that, which can be quite strange when it occurs. Mostly though, I think my energy intimidates people, which I don't mean to cause. I'm just an intense person in every way. Lol. 

Lumaza

Quote from: lostsole on September 11, 2023, 17:43:21I liked your on topic spelling snafu, You flubbed the word but kept it in the genre. Lol. "Renasissance Faries"
It's a good thing we have an "edit" button on this Forum. I hate how the computer tries to find the word I am about to spell before I fully type it. It is very annoying!  :roll:

QuoteAs to crystals, etc., I'm no pro in that area, but for the purpose of EMF radiation protection, I have quite a bit of type 2 and 4 shungite around the house, black tourmaline, selenite, smokey quartz crystal skulls, and other minor amounts of other minerals.

A few years back, I met a guy over seas that had a pricey specialized meter that measured torsion fields, and he showed me how torsion fields emitted from a wireless router affected the meter, and then what happened when you put different minerals, like shungite by the router. It changed the spin of the torsion field, to a supposed "healthier" spin direction. Pretty cool at the time.

I also bought a meter called the "Experimental Life Energy Meter". It measures orgone energy I believe. I did a ton of experiments with it, and it does work, quite well. One of those experiments, was I bought a wide array of powdered minerals (cyrstals, etc.) all the exact same weight of powders, and then measured the life energy coming off of each. Most of them emitted very little energy, but a few of them pegged the meter, like quartz, shungite and some others I don't remember.
I am very familiar with the Russian research on "Torsion Field Technology". They created a device know as the "Scenar" that is used to heal ailments. It's funny because for years the West here called it all "Pseudoscience". Today the Scenar is being used in medical centers and Hospitals all over the USA. No credit was ever given to the Russian inventors though.

I also own a few Golden Section Pyramid replicas. One is pure crystal, the other is pottery with Crystals in the four corners. Each one was charged in the actual Golden Section Pyramids in Russia. I also have an number of unique stones and Crystals from around the World, Shungite included. Oh, can't forget the Egyptian Healing Rods either. They were charged in the Pyramids as well. My wife and I bought some of the GS Pyramid replicas to sell years ago. They weren't used to wholesaling them at the time, so our wholesale cost was very close to the actual selling price.

My 6pt directional focus that I use in my Doorway technique utilizes more of Torsion Field focus as well. There was a Physics Major here named Vessen Hopkins on the Pulse years ago that created something called the "Vehram System". He based it all on an energy outside of our bodies that was reminiscent of Torsion Field Technology. You can find out more about that in this thread here:
https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome-to-out-of-body-experiences!/the-vehram-system-is-truly-brilliant!/

QuoteAnyway, I have interest in the sort of things you sell. Do you have a site where I can see your products?

As for me, sometimes people open up to me like that, which can be quite strange when it occurs. Mostly though, I think my energy intimidates people, which I don't mean to cause. I'm just an intense person in every way. Lol. 

I don't have a website or sell online. I sell only in person. That way the person buying can "feel" the purpose that I created the piece. I believe people have already ordered it on some level. I am just the conduit that manifests it in this physical reality. Years ago I began to spontaneously channel and that has never left me. I see the new designs I create in my Phase soak sessions. My Phase soak session is basically Phasing while in the bathtub. I learned after a while that Archimedes did the same thing too. Soaking in the water seems to open me to quite a bit. It is my "go to" method of NPR exploration.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

lostsole

Yes, I have heard of Scenar in passing. My torsion field study was fascinating (albeit over my head at times) and sounds like the subject is making ground in "pseudo science land." I'm glad to hear that.

Besides minerals, I have all manner of other torsion based gadgets around the house to help with EMF protection and health in general.

I also practicing nightly earthing which changed my life. Prior to earthing every night, I had terrible hypoglycemia, as in having to eat every two hours or else. Six months of earthing, and that is all gone, along with other improvements. It also helped my EoE throat issue. Not the tinnitus though! Lol.

A while back I studied pyramid energy for a short time and have been considering getting a large pyramid type shape to keep over my desk chair while I do my creative work. It's interesting all the items you said you have. I had a harder time believing in this sort of energy until I got the life meter. Now I know it's there.

Thanks for the Vehram link. I've already started reading that thread and will continue.

It's cool you only sell in person. I totally get that. Imo, the folly of our modern age is that we no longer sell, or do much of anything in person, way too often. Sad really.

In the days to come, I'll look in to all the things you are doing for NPR exploration. Thanks again for your most excellent information! : )

lostsole

As indicated earlier in the thread, my primary interest in personal OBEs, is to validate myself in some way, whether we are here by choice, or locked in a matrix of one sort or another, with no choice.

As I discussed, there's a good bit of evidence for the latter. If the latter is true, then I want to find a way out.

So, by chance, just today, I found these guy's site below, of which they claim to be doing exactly what I was talking about, by going to the other side in various ways.

Again, I barely found the site, so I can't vouch whatsoever for the validity of them or their info, but I will be exploring it.

For other interested parties, here it is. https://matrixxer.com/home-en/

And here is their English version YT channel. https://www.youtube.com/@Matrixxer-Global

omcasey

Quote from: lostsole on September 11, 2023, 22:41:47As indicated earlier in the thread, my primary interest in personal OBEs, is to validate myself in some way, whether we are here by choice, or locked in a matrix of one sort or another, with no choice.

As I discussed, there's a good bit of evidence for the latter. If the latter is true, then I want to find a way out.

Hello, lostsole..

Myself, I always like to start with the basics.

In my own view, there is a real world and a play world. — the play world is duality, the real world, unity.

I lay things out like this because it is good to know which world I am addressing when contemplating certain ideas such as opposing/competing forces. This idea fits squarely into the play world. — and it is important to note that the play world cannot be broken free of from the level of the play world, contemplation must rise above the play world for this. Meaning, contemplation necessarily has to rest in unity. < — this is what so many struggle with, and why so many are still trapped. It is indeed their own mindset/focus they are trapped within. Inside it, all manner of stories are created and played out. The most notable being that of AN OTHER who is causing/creating/enforcing the trap. Hold a focus long enough, think a thing long enough and it will in some way be manifested.

Now compound this and spread the story until many begin believing it. Now what do we have? Exactly what is needed for the story to sustain itself. A matrix within a matrix. Wherein the enforcement of occupancy within the matrix is perpetuated. Note here that it is a false thought being occupied and no more. However, most, not realizing this yet mistakenly go to battle against a false OTHER. This is what has happened here in our Earth world. It is why many of us were sent, or have come. — not to get caught in the trap ourselves, but to see through it and begin dismantling its components, directing the attention of the masses, one by one back to unity. As I am now doing. This is the only real way out of the false thought. To discover that its web/matrix is ( born of ) our own, of ourself. To begin seeing through its illusion, cease pouring attention and energy through it, and instead let it fall away.

To discover at no time are we ever truly bound. ( not in the play world, not in the real world )

We have work to do. And miles and miles to go to get here.

Casey

lostsole

"To discover at no time are we ever truly bound. ( not in the play world, not in the real world )"

I hope you are right. : )

Hi Omcasey,

Thank you so much for your profound message. I understood well what you are saying, in my own interpretation. I mentioned earlier in this thread that other sources I have followed over the years have said similar to what you pointed out, but in varying ways.

I actually wrote a much longer response to your message but I decided it probably isn't appropriate for some, and this topic I brought up is derailing my thread from its point anyway.

If you would like the response in a PM, please let me know and thank you again for your time in writing up your thoughts! : )

omcasey

Quote from: lostsole on September 13, 2023, 23:23:36"To discover at no time are we ever truly bound. ( not in the play world, not in the real world )"

I hope you are right. : )

Hi Omcasey,

Thank you so much for your profound message. I understood well what you are saying, in my own interpretation. I mentioned earlier in this thread that other sources I have followed over the years have said similar to what you pointed out, but in varying ways.

I find myself stuck in both points of view simultaneously, yours, play world/duality/unity/transcend it all, and the "duality", or apposing view that the matrix is not something one can escape so easily by un-thinking it out of form either individually and/or collectively.

Part of me believes that at a higher level, or a wider perspective/frequency, what you have said, is the way it is. All of this mess is thought forms I/We create and trap ourselves within, and we can at some point un-trap ourselves by undoing said thought forms, to put it simply.

The other part of me wonders... We/I have been lied to about just about everything, our world, our institutions, our history, on and on. This world is lies stacked on lies miles thick. There's very good reasons to believe that those lies continue on into layers of the "beyond." Thus, what if the idea that we can undo these creations by thinking or non-thinking our way out of it, is another one of those lies?

Some even claim the CIA invented the New Age type of belief system as a distraction, to keep followers docile, focused on love and peace, while other forces closed in around us over the century to follow. This could be AI, Transhumanism, and so many other things I won't get into on this forum, as it is not the right place for it.

Regardless, the point I'm making while playing devil's advocate to the unity/duality idea and transcending it, is what if that as well is another level of deception, that we can not "perspective" our way out of it, and we keep ourselves stuck by believing that we can?

What if we genuinely are physically/astro-physically, permanently stuck in a reincarnation, etc., type prison many layers deep that has nothing to do with what we think or what we don't?

Rather, it's what we do, as in, take action against the "prison guards" and their power structure to escape. I'm not saying this willy nilly. Many years of reading, thinking, not thinking, have gone into where I'm at, and I'm always willing to undo where I'm at when better information comes along.

As a simple metaphor of my point, think of a truly innocent man who finds himself falsely imprisoned for life, who finds his spirituality while in jail. He is taught in his spiritual books, if he creates all manner of positive intentions, etc., he will be free from his cell one day.

But, then in real life, he just stays there in prison, because in this example, that is actually how his reality truly works. He would have had to find lawyers and take physical actions within reality to truly escape. Thoughts nor his most powerful positive intentions didn't work in this example.

Years back, I actually wrote a thousand page trilogy novel somewhat about your perspective, in my own way of thinking about it. The back story started with God as a "she" character, and then how she brought about creation, her own initial "god children", unity, then duality, and the rather ugly fall out of all of that. Her god children and their infinite spirit children were supposed to evolve back to her level of unity via lessons of their struggles in duality, but it went way wrong.

Anyway, my own story philosophically twisted my mind up in knots for a decade until I just dropped it. Nobody was going to read it. Way too deep and weird. Lol.

Well, I could write another novel about this and I won't. I've derailed my own thread enough with this sort of topic. Anyway, I get your perspective, I like it, and I want it that way, but I've learned not to trust any particular modality, because there might be something or someone behind that modality whom is not trustworthy. (Not meaning you, meaning powers that be, hidden or seen.)

I'm with you, but at the same time, I'm tired of the lies of this world and in some cases likely beyond, and I don't want to be tricked any more, if there is even a trick? I simply don't know what the truth is for certain, and after twenty years of searching every nook and cranny, even in my own skull, or "intuition/inner guidance" I don't think I ever can know any particular truth for certain. Maybe even going OBE or outright death would offer nothing for concrete answers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is a challenge, I'll give it that!

Nice.

Due to you switching up your post I will keep this short.

You have left off in a good place ... "I don't think I ever can know any particular truth for certain."

Not knowing is always a good beginning ( and end, in the case of our 3D amnesia ).

It leaves us in a place of wonder. Of evolution and ability to grow change. This is what is most important.

The only truth there really is, that really matters, is where each of us IS in our unfolding, in the evolution of our own experience.

There is one critical element that tends to get by most of us, for as long as it does, and this is that WE ourselves are the reality we are experiencing. It is not some world out there --> it is ourself <--. We come to know this in quiet moments, when we silence the mind, in meditation. What is experienced in meditation/meditative states becomes increasingly more profound as we practice. As the practice becomes our natural, effortless way of being.

Self is the source of all. This is why Union/Oneness is true.

There is no real other. All is concentric. Spheres within spheres within spheres.

It is up to us the extent to which we reach in to the interstices and out into the cosmos.

Each is in command of their own ship.

*  *. *

Remember >> thought, manifestation of thought.

Create the reality that you will.

omcasey

Now!...... back to the regular scheduled program:

Witness - Verified Personal Proof of Vibrational OBE Energy

I guess I should back and read the original post now, lol.

lostsole

I'll toss in one more thing. I did enjoy your follow up post.

You said, "It leaves us in a place of wonder. Of evolution and ability to grow change. This is what is most important."

I agree with that line 1000% (yeah, I know that's funky math.)

Regardless, that which you said is the reality I want to have, create, whatever. It is the reality I believed in for many years before being exposed to other information, which may or may not have merit.

My entire beef with the potentials of all of these realities, multi-dimensional bubbles within bubbles, is simply, are we truly "free" to do as you said above, or are we in some way, not free? Possibly in ways we cannot comprehend in our avatar suits, our earthly meditations, or maybe even in the beyond. Free will vs non free will is the core of my concern. But, like I say, who knows? It was the main gist of the novels I wrote years ago. Guess it's been bugging me for a while. Lol.

Your perspectives remind me a little of Tom Campbells, which I feel are reasonable. He is quite the positive person, which is nice in a rather negative world.

Thank you for your time and sharing your thoughts!

LightBeam

Quote from: lostsole on September 14, 2023, 02:30:07Free will vs non free will is the core of my concern.

I have experienced time after time in the physical and non-physical that change of my beliefs and perception change my experiences in regards of feeling free or feeling helpless and trapped. I came to the conclusion that we DO have free will even as characters. The perception of not having free will is an illusion that we create ourselves and trap ourselves temporarily until we realize the big picture, connect to all that is and see the purpose of our existence from way above the physical world drama. The point of fragmented characters choosing to isolate themselves from all knowledge is to learn in a controlled environment and try to make the realizations themselves. That adds tremendously to the growth of the oversoul (who we truly are in our entirety). During the existence as fragmented characters we cloak ourselves with the ego, which job is to protect the physical vehicle and ensure its survival. But the ego has a very limited perception, something like 0.0000000000001% of the multiversal knowledge. All these thoughts of ours about being trapped, not having choices or abilities to change our reality is the perception of the ego. Unless we lift ourselves above the ego and connect to our super consciousness, we will continue thinking from the limiting perception of the physical character. Request the ego and the super consciousness to merge and cooperate instead of keeping them apart and you will notice a difference. Then you will understand why the physical experiences are designed to be so challenging, painfull, with never ending cycles of tests and the perception that external source is controlling our existence. All that is an illusion and a part of the game that the oversouls design to create schools for learning. When you truly understand that, you will feel your free will. No matter what the initial set up the oversoul has decided for each character, that character has the capacity to change their path by realizing its power. Without realizing one's power, that power can not be used in a constructive way. The fears and doubts will create only more confirmations in forms of circumstances that you are powerless and have no freedom. Bottom line, whether we think we are free or trapped is of our own doing. Change your beliefs and you will change your perception, circumstances and experiences. I don't pay attention to any conspiracies out there, because if I choose not to make them a part of my personal world they will never be, I will never be bothered and I will continue live in my own bubble that contains only abundance, love and harmony. My non-physical experiences also reflect these beliefs. After death, I will continue with the feeling of being free, because there are no external forces controlling anyone. The belief of control creates that reality and traps one's soul until that belief is changed. Now, do you see how powerful we are, but that power to create can create freedom or a prison. The only responsible party is our own self. We can free ourselves up or we can imprison ourselves with our thoughts or beliefs. In addition, we always interact with other souls and characters and our creative power can also create the cooperation and love received from other characters, or we can also create allowance to be abused by other characters. I wanted to point that out, because here in the physical we feel controlled by government, the illuminati if you believe in it, controlled by parents, children, friends, managers, spouses, etc. But it is your allowance that triggered these circumstances, the agreement between all of you to experience all this for learning purposes. At any point each of the players can change the course of events as they grow and learn, as they realize what do they have to do to free themselves up. And this is the whole purpose of existence of characters, to achieve strength and realize their own power through experiencing very challenging circumstances set up by the characters on a higher level. Always ask, what is this situation teaching me. Listen and be accountable for your own false beliefs, examine your beliefs and determine if they no longer serve you, realize that they are false and the difficult situations will dissolve automatically and will be replaced by new situations that will correspond to your new beliefs.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

floriferous

Quote from: omcasey on September 14, 2023, 01:59:15Nice.

The only truth there really is, that really matters, is where each of us IS in our unfolding, in the evolution of our own experience.

There is one critical element that tends to get by most of us, for as long as it does, and this is that WE ourselves are the reality we are experiencing. It is not some world out there --> it is ourself <--. We come to know this in quiet moments, when we silence the mind, in meditation. What is experienced in meditation/meditative states becomes increasingly more profound as we practice. As the practice becomes our natural, effortless way of being.

Self is the source of all. This is why Union/Oneness is true.

There is no real other. All is concentric. Spheres within spheres within spheres.

It is up to us the extent to which we reach in to the interstices and out into the cosmos.

Each is in command of their own ship.

Interesting. I would venture a different experience on oneness and growth. I think having an individual at the center of the experience striving for oneness is still dualistic. It implies a subject and an object especially in reference to growth and evolution - a subject moving towards a desired object born out of a sense of lack and incompleteness in the subject.

Now it's not to deny individuality because for sure this individual is occurring right now but the assumption here is we are an individual in search of oneness but this can never occur because individuality is the very antithesis of oneness. It would require the end of individuality for that.

But of course oneness can be experienced and therefore this indicates you are not an individual on a path of seeking oneness but rather simply you are oneness experiencing a secondary value called individuality. So as long as you resonate first and foremost with being an individual then you will always be seeking growth and evolution because the sense of separation or incompleteness runs so strong within us.

When an arising thought identifies with another thought they binds together. A bunch of these form a cohesive whole called a me. That's all the individual is. Prior to the identification of thoughts, oneness is already observed. No path. No obstacles. And for the ideas that have been talked about on this thread such as, 'the illusion', 'the trap', 'the matrix' - These are all expressions of oneness. To say you must be wary of these on your path to oneness is to deny aspects of that very oneness. By its very nature everything is included and so the obstacles you work so hard to avoid are in fact also the very thing you are seeking. Oneness has no issue with 'the illusion'. Only an arising thought does.

This is why I keep asking people on this forum about growth and evolution. What are you growing towards? If it's oneness then you, the individual will never attain it. It occurs in the absence of an individual and not in the accumulation of knowledge and experiences for a subject. Because all that does is reinforce the notion that you are an individual who is lacking something - Not already whole.

And to throw a wrench/spanner in the works, individuality is also just another expression of oneness as is seeking growth so paradoxically it's all good - because that's just another thought.

Xanth

Quote from: LightBeam on September 14, 2023, 04:43:23I have experienced time after time in the physical and non-physical that change of my beliefs and perception change my experiences in regards of feeling free or feeling ..... situations will dissolve automatically and will be replaced by new situations that will correspond to your new beliefs.
LB... all I have to say to that post is WHOA!

That really was a mind-blowing passage you wrote. 
I'm gonna have to re-read that a few times to fully understand it.

lostsole

Thanks you all for some truly deep and profound thoughts on these topics with these recent posts. I had to read them more than once.

in other news, I didn't really mean for this particular thread to get off so much into the woods from its OBE energy proof origins. I will stop propagating it further. But, I will be sending a PM or two regarding recent posts I would like to comment on. Read the PMs if you have the interest to do so, or ignore if you don't.

That said, there does seem to be in my experience, a growing interest across the internet in the topics I've mentioned, Matrix, traps, loosh, etc., and imo, it might be good to have a sticky (if there's not one already somewhere I've not seen?) about those topics, where views can be debated in a friendly manner, as has happened here, or supporting, or non supporting links, or genuine experiences both for or against, can be posted.

Just an idea.

Xanth

Quote from: lostsole on September 14, 2023, 12:13:20Thanks you all for some truly deep and profound thoughts on these topics with these recent posts. I had to read them more than once.
We sometimes worry too much that we're derailing a specific, preconceived topic of a thread... but sometimes when you organically allow a thread to go where ever it needs to, you are gently surprised.  :)

I think that goes to what Adyashanti says about "allowing everything to be as it is". 

So no worries!  Contribute whatever you feel is needed.  :)

lostsole

Thanks Xanth. I appreciate it. : )

Where I truly want to go with those topics will I'm certain not be welcome by some, as it gets too deep, weird, uncomfortable and mind bending. I've been playing it light with what I say.

For me, for now, I'll let it go unless something comes up I feel I can respond to that isn't too out there. There have been some excellent responses though.

However, for the moment, let me bring this thread back on topic.

As of last night I finally had a very brief, but new odd experience to report. Perhaps because I've been focusing more so on all of this.

In my meditation prior to sleep, various scenes started to materialize, and quite clearly to the point I felt I was looking at an astral plane, not a dreamscape plane. For me, there seems to be a tangible difference in the few times I've had that experience, like the LD I mentioned earlier in the thread. It truly seemed like a real place.

Anyway, as the most solid "reality" of all came into view, out of nowhere, a man stepped right in front of my view, he zoomed his face right up to mine, and I think he said "nope" and shoved me out, and I felt that shove, like having your face through a physical portal barrier or film, and that film peels/rips off your face as you get pushed backward. Obviously the feeling was, that dude did NOT want me there! I've never experienced anything like that before, to my memory.

Then, in the same night, I had an almost having sex dream, (which those are very rare for me) with ghost hunting as well going in the same house, and with ghosts present, and it all felt hyper real.

Then, I awoke from that dream, buzzing all over. (Not normal for me). I intended OBE of course in this state and in fact, I had a moment where I could not tell if I was awake in the dream or awake on my bed. But as the seconds marched on, I was on my bed buzzing. However, I had some of my appendages crossed and twisted up in such a way I was in some pain and could not focus and relax, or I might have succeeded.

What an odd night!