News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

API Experiment

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris J.

I know Bacterio's isn't an animal, and Greytraveller said he hasn't placed it on the island yet, so I'm pretty sure I just imagined this, but it is going to bug me if I don't at least ask.

In Focus 12 this morning, I started focusing on Astral Pulse Island, and I got an image of a monkey sitting on the beach. So, does anyone's image have a monkey in it?

Bacterio

Hi. I've seen a Koala bear (hunging in tree).

Greytraveller

Greetings Everyone  :-)

Timandra
No, it is not a cheetah.
You may want to try to view Bacterio's image for a day or two if you are running into problems viewing my image. Switching from one object to another can keep this experiment fresh and interesting.

CF Traveler
No, it is not a brown bear. Nice try.

Chris J.
You have the come the closest so far to identifying the animal in my image. You are Close but it is not a monkey. Please try again.

Regards  8-)
Grey

Bacterio

Quote from: Greytraveller on May 29, 2010, 15:17:37
Greetings Everyone  :-)

Timandra
No, it is not a cheetah.
You may want to try to view Bacterio's image for a day or two if you are running into problems viewing my image. Switching from one object to another can keep this experiment fresh and interesting.

CF Traveler
No, it is not a brown bear. Nice try.

Chris J.
You have the come the closest so far to identifying the animal in my image. You are Close but it is not a monkey. Please try again.

Regards  8-)
Grey

Hi Grey. Is it a Koala? I saw an animal hunging in a tree and it was much like a Koala but it could be a sloth.

Timandra

QuoteJust relax, let your surface thoughts go and pretend you go there...imagine it, walk the beach and feel the sand, touch a palm tree, listen the surf...let the scenary to absorb you...and maybe you see something it is not supposed to be there. I can tell you it works...open your mind and be confident.

Bacterio, I did what you suggested, I walked on the beach, touched a palmtree and what did I see in the sand? A tv...
So is that you image?  :-D
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

Bacterio

Quote from: Timandra on May 30, 2010, 06:24:57
Bacterio, I did what you suggested, I walked on the beach, touched a palmtree and what did I see in the sand? A tv...
So is that you image?  :-D

Sorry, it isn't a TV. I will make it bigger today.

CFTraveler

I finally 'actually' phased there.  Don't know if what I saw there was what was placed there, but I'll recount anyway:
I got up early with a backache, sat on my recliner.  My first idea was for a short nap before wakey time, and then I remembered the API experiment.  I tried to imagine what the beach looked like, and tried to recreate the feeling of seeing the pyramid in the distance as I walked amongst the palm trees on the waterfront.  After a while of this, I began to 'see' the environment.  I was there, walking (not floating or 'being') and I could feel my feet touching the sand and my body feeling the breeze.  I could see the pyramid in the distance.
Suddenly there was a fresh, green apple on my hand.  This startled me awake, and I started to go back in, and all of a sudden I was on this beach with palm trees around, sitting on a colorful table, and I startled again, and saw it was time to get up, and then I did, and it was the end of that.

So, either apple or table- with colorful covers.

Bacterio

Quote from: CFTraveler on May 30, 2010, 16:35:45
I finally 'actually' phased there.  Don't know if what I saw there was what was placed there, but I'll recount anyway:
I got up early with a backache, sat on my recliner.  My first idea was for a short nap before wakey time, and then I remembered the API experiment.  I tried to imagine what the beach looked like, and tried to recreate the feeling of seeing the pyramid in the distance as I walked amongst the palm trees on the waterfront.  After a while of this, I began to 'see' the environment.  I was there, walking (not floating or 'being') and I could feel my feet touching the sand and my body feeling the breeze.  I could see the pyramid in the distance.
Suddenly there was a fresh, green apple on my hand.  This startled me awake, and I started to go back in, and all of a sudden I was on this beach with palm trees around, sitting on a colorful table, and I startled again, and saw it was time to get up, and then I did, and it was the end of that.

So, either apple or table- with colorful covers.

Mine is not an apple nor a table. Today I concentrated on it again and I resized it to make it bigger.

Greytraveller

Hallo to all
First off I commend everyone who continues to participate. Secondly to
Bacterio, no it is not a koala. Please try again.

CFTraveler
Well done on phasing to API. To my knowledge you are the first person to visit API (other than in meditation) for quite some time. My image is also neither an apple nor a table. Remember that there Is an animal prevalent in the image.

To all a subtle clue. This clue will probably Not help But I do find it VERY coincidental that the artist of the picture that I selected as my image passed away about a week ago. Strange indeed!  :-o :?

Regards  :-)
Grey

Bacterio

Quote from: Greytraveller on June 01, 2010, 18:48:23
Hallo to all
First off I commend everyone who continues to participate. Secondly to
Bacterio, no it is not a koala. Please try again.

CFTraveler
Well done on phasing to API. To my knowledge you are the first person to visit API (other than in meditation) for quite some time. My image is also neither an apple nor a table. Remember that there Is an animal prevalent in the image.

To all a subtle clue. This clue will probably Not help But I do find it VERY coincidental that the artist of the picture that I selected as my image passed away about a week ago. Strange indeed!  :-o :?

Regards  :-)
Grey

It's not a subtle clue!!!...I suposse who is...R.J.D

Greytraveller

Hallo Bacterio

The artist who I referred to that recently passed did not have the initials R J D. Coincidentally you are referring to another (recently deceased) artist.

Regards  8-)
Grey

Naykid

I actually got the chance to meditate this morning and I'm pleased to say, I didn't fall asleep. 

I thought I would give the API another shot, since it was up front in my mind.    I want to say up front, I realize now, or at least I think I realize..lol, what I was doing the first time we started API, years ago, after reading this thread.  I've been remote viewing.  I have no real knowledge of remote viewing and will educate myself right after I recount what I experienced this morning though.

I was very pleasantly surprised to find trance didn't take too long at all and I saw the island in the distance and went in for a closer look.  Usually I would just fly over endless amounts of ocean, searching for the dang thing, but that didn't even happen this time.  I saw that tiki bar to the left, no one has mentioned that thing.. is it suppose to still be there?  And a boat off to the right.  The Pyramid has never been very solid for me, and that held true this trip as well.  I don't understand why it's not more prevalent for me. 

Anyway, I saw a Penguin flash by and it startled me out of the trance.  The black and white contrast was really obvious to me so.... there ya go.  :-D

Timandra

Grey, is it a lemur jumping from one tree to another?

Bacterio, is it a pair of sunglasses?  8-)

Lysear

I was effected by the clues provided to those who guessed wrongly. I did take a visual stroll through the island however, and an image that appeared strongly to me was the "masculine" symbol, the astrological symbol for mars. I saw it engraved or kind of burned onto the pyramid.

Anyway, I would be interested to find out whether that is close to the image you imprinted.

thanks,

Lysear

Greytraveller

Greetings all

Timandra
No, sorry, it is not a lemur. Please keep trying.

Lysear
You have done well as the symbols that you saw were very accurate. Mars and a masculine symbol fit the contents of my image well. If you try to focus on the occult color corresponding to Mars then that might help you in viewing the image.

Good luck.
Grey :-)

Chubysnow

I'm walking on a beach, I touch a palm tree, and I look down to see... SAND!
And also a kangaroo
Amirite or amirite?
4% of teens will stand up for God. Put this in your signature if your one of the 96% that wont... Har har har

Lysear

Yes, the symbol was also red I neglected to mention that. I will try and remote view the location again this evening. Its been a while for me, I am just getting back into the whole thing after a couple years break!

Lysear.

Greytraveller

To Chubysnow
Congrats on participating in the experiment and yet, no, my image does not include a kangaroo. Nor amirite either. Keep trying.

To Bacterio

Does your image contain either a car or a bus?? I did not actually see those at API but I have had a Very high number of dreams involving travel, mostly by car or bus. Also have had a dream or two about travelling in a train. Yes, this is more of a guess than an actual OBE or RV but thought that I would mention it just on the off-chance that it could be relevant.

Regards to all and Keep trying.
Grey

CFTraveler

A couple of nights ago I dreamed (it was a dream, not a phase or an OBE) of the first place I dreamed about where I saw the pavilions (that I roughly drew in a previous post before I phased to API).  I didn't dream of any object or anyone in specific that I remember, but I keep going there, and the atmosphere is the same- it's nighttime at the beach, there's the remains of a party that's breaking down and people are leaving.
Not sure why I keep on going there, especially if I have no conscious intention of going there.  (The subconscious is another deal, of course).

Naykid

So, I guess it wasn't a penguin either.  I don't know why the black and white was so in my face then.

Timandra

I have seen the colour orange/reddish brown several times, mentioned as the colour of a fox or a squirrel. Last night I had a very unusual dream and there was a tiger, who put his large head on my lap.
So Grey, perhaps the animal is a tiger??

Greytraveller

Hi Timandra
No, the animal is not a tiger.
There is one clue that might help. The picture that I selected has very vivid energetic images. It is motion and action. If you see it then you will see dramatic action, not a still picture/photo of an animal.

Regards  8-)
Grey

Greytraveller

A hardy good weekend to one and all  :-)

I see that the last post in this thread was 8 days ago (and that was by me btw). So this leads to the question --- has this latest OBE experiment with API run its course?? :? Is it time to conclude the current experiment (and maybe start another)???  :?
I would rather begin something new, or even wait a few weeks, rather than let the current experiment continue with no interest and no active participation.

What do You Think??  :?
Ideas, anybody?

Curious  :|
Grey

Lysear

yes, perhaps you should put us out of our misery! we should then begin a new experiment,

Lysear

CFTraveler

I second that emotion.