News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral winds in lucid dreams?

Previous topic - Next topic

Euphoric Sunrise

I'm no expert, in fact i've never even have alucid dream, but perhaps you are being taken to those places for a reason. Maybe your dream guides are trying to tell you something. Have you explored those areas where you land, have you asked any guides about this?
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Klaus S

Thanks for the reply.[:)] I've explored the landing site just once (as far as I can remember) and that was this latest time. Before that, I just got frustrated over losing control and usually I just woke up. Anyway, this latest time I landed near a stream in a desert, ther were some bushes and small trees there and a lot of kids, rather semitic-arabic looking. They were all excited and told me that they were going to see Jesus. Oh, that's interesting! I thought. I wanted to see that man myself so I made my way through the young crowd of excited children. And there he was! He stood in that brownish stream with water to his chest. He had one kid in his arms, obviously baptizing him, and another kid was climbing on Jesus' shoulder, giggling happily. Jesus himself look really dead-serious and kind of being both very focused and far-away at the same time. I tried to catch his attention. He looked at me for a fraction of a second but did not change his focused-far-away expression. The really strange thing was, he had blond hair! Furthermore, he was rather pale, with reddish chins and his eyes were of some light colour, not dark brown as I would have supposed. The he said something which I could not hear and after that I woke up.

-- As far as I know, I'm no person having problems with a semitic-looking Jesus, wanting him to be "arian" or something like that, so I don't know what to think about that dream...

Klaus S

Klaus S

Now and then within lucid dreams, most often while I'm flying, I do not get where I intend to. Instead I swiftly gets "dragged" (mostly backwards) away somewhere else. Usually I see a lot of blurry trees beneath swooosh by for about 5-10 seconds (there is no sound or tactile sense of a "wind" really). Then I land somewhere. I cannot remember that my landing spots have been especially interesting except the latest time when I, within the dreams windy experience, got the idea "Is this an astral wind?" Then I landed somewhere interesting.
So, can Astral winds exist in lucid dreams or are that phenomenon confined to astral projection only?

Klaus S