News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Lucid dream

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

Long time since I had a lucid dream now. I have been sleeping badly the past few days, especially on my side. I ended up falling asleep on my back as few years before. I woke up early morning and had trouble falling asleep again and in these cases only inducing a dream will make me fall asleep. The thing is this time I somehow ended up remaining lucid(I don't remember the entry but think my imagination led to entering it lucid because I remained focused somehow, usually doesn't happen). So in the dream I immediately by feeling started playing amazing music in my consciousness and it was randomly made. Then I started focusing on things in the room to remain there and be more present, it worked. I started seeing a bookshelf with books and could clearly read what a few books were about. I could see clear detail for the staircase, walls and windows. I felt alive, free and relieved as usual. Pretty soon I fell victim to the dream and lost consciousness or woke up.

I almost forgot this but somehow when I woke up I thought about lucid dreams and remembered this. Beautiful experience being back there again. I am going to try this again tonight definitely. I feel I might have found out/found the feeling for beginning to get success with this method(hopefully). Interestingly enough as I went to sleep earlier that night I could hear random music that sounded amazing in my head(I used to have this ability, or at least with more ease 2-3 years back).

EscapeVelocity

Another good experience showing your increasing ability to maintain awareness and a bit of cognitive reasoning within changing environments. I find these very enjoyable and like a light workout at the NP gym.
I see this as positive evidence that your NP mindset is beginning to take form and develop. Just my interpretation and one way of looking at it.

The only difficult part is that it seems to require several nights of sleeplessness, lol. It can get a bit chaotic.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde