News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Plague in 2009:Read this it could be important!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Lasher

Interesting dream.
It sounds like a paper and dice RPG I used to play as a kid, Gamma World.
I wouldn't be too worried about it though.
More likely is that a nasty virus will get loose that will kill a large portion of the world's population.  The survivors won't be having too much fun, but I doubt they will turn into vampire zombies.  Have you ever read Stephen King's The Stand?

Lasher

P.S.  I have a car that goes faster than the speed of light.  The only problem is that I can't drive it at night because for some reason the headlights don't work.  I must have replaced the bulbs 50 times!!!

warlockyoshi

I had these dreams about a year ago.  God I hope this is not a prophecy.  They happened
in a trilogy fashion with the last dream coming first.  I had each of these dreams almost
every night for three months.  It took me about nine months to get through the whole
trilogy.      
First-last Dream 2009A.D.
I wake up on an island (I believe it is Manhattan) somewhere in the Atlantic.  The sky
above is black lightning fills the air and it is very windy.  I think I should be dead but
then I remember that I can't die.  I stand up and half limp half walk down to the shore to
wash my wounds but never get the chance to.  One huge lightning bolt burst through the
sky illuminating the ocean around the island.  In the water are thousands upon thousands
of human corpses.  In the distance I see a completely devastated city (New York).  The
sky above the city is filled with smoke and ash.  Out of the darkness behind me runs a
woman.  She is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen.  Then I wake up.  

Second Dream 2009A.D.
I am in the only remaining human community in the world.  I am standing in a building
(appears to be camber of commerce) before a judge.  The judge offers me a billion dollars
and I laugh because I know that in this world money is useless.  He then asks me what I
want and I say "Power".  He tells me that he will give me anything so long as I perform
the task which I am instructed to do.  
My job is to rid New York city of mutants and radiation.  I start on the two hundred mile
journey from wherever I was to New York City.  All I carry are rations (bread, cheese,
and water) ,my weapons (Wolfbane, (my sword)potassium chlorate hand granades and my
trusty Maser rifle) and a whole lot of incense.  I am wearing leather armor and an ankle
braclet with a pentagram on it.  I get to New York and start a fire in the middle of the city
next to the only remaining  building and dump the incense onto the fire.  Then I climb on
top of the building and wait with my rifle mounted over the edge.  The sky above me is
pitch black and all around me is desolation.  Out of the darkness that surrounds me shapes
start to appear and I start to snipe them off one by one, but then the battery on my maser
rifle runs out.  I jump off the top of the building and levitate about a foot from the ground.
All around me the monsters are closing in.  I bend down and push a button on the ankle
bracelet and a yellow sphere of energy surrounds me.  I pull Wolfbane from it's sheath
and ready for battle.  Then I wake up

Last-first Dream 2006A.D.
My father and I are in the forest hunting.  I wonder about 100 yards from camp into the
forest when I see the deer.  The dear is a golden yellow color has fangs and blood red
eyes.  It is chewing on the body of another deer that is lying on the forest floor beneath it.
This scares me significantly as you can imagine so I start to walk back to camp at a fast
pace.  I get about half-way back when I notice that the deer is following me and foam is
coming from it's mouth.  I start to sprint back to camp and the deer gives chase.  Just as I
reach my dad's truck the deer catches me and stabs me in the back with it's antlers.  It then
proceeds to bite me on the neck.  Just as it bites me my Dad comes crashing through the
undergrowth rifle in hand.  He takes a second to aim then fires.  The bullet catches the
unwary deer in the vitals and it goes down.  My dad and I jump in the truck and try to start
the truck.  The deer jumps at the window and busts it as we pull our of the campsite.  It
tries to chase us but is to slow.  Then it starts to make this weird barking noise.  Out of the
forest all around us comes a huge pack of Golden yellow wolves with red eyes.  I hear my
dad yell holy bonk and I then jump into the back seat.  I climb through the cab window into
the camper shell and pickup the rifle that lies on the bed of the truck.  Then I throw up the
camper shell window, rest the rifle on the tailgate, aim and start shooting the wolves.  It
does not even affect them, they just keep chasing us.  Later back in Cheyenne we are
telling the authorities about the incident when we hear about my aunt and uncles divorce
trial.  It turns out that  my uncle Pat beat my aunt Lin.  We are asked to attend the trial.  I
notice that my cousins hair which is normally black is blond and I ask him if he bleached
it.  He replies no and I say, "That's odd, probably just to much sun."  He replies, "Yeah
that must be it."  
We sit at the trial for about an hour and then all of the sudden my cousin jumps out of the
pew and bites the guy sitting in front of him.  He looks I my way and I see that his eyes
are blood red and he has grown fangs just like the deer.  Everyone panics and heads for the
same exit.  Andrew meanwhile is biting as many of the fleeing people as possible.  
Everyone on the west coast is infected.  The East coast in almost completely infected.  The
Army and airforce are having trouble keeping people isolated in these areas.  A cure has
been found for those who have been able to resist the urge to spread the disease (in other
words if you have not bitten someone you can be cured.)  But there are very few who can
resist the urges.  The vaccine flows in my veins.  For a little while I had to be locked in a
mental facility because the cravings drove me mad.  My hair is still blond, I still have
fangs and blood red eyes and I am immortal but the cravings are gone.  
The virus has spread even further.  The four sides of the United States are infected all of
Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia are infected.  Most of South America is infected.  The
monsters have adapted to be able to meld with their surroundings.  
Ways of killing them have been found, Masers and potassium chlorate grenades.  They are
attracted by Dragon's Blood.  The government wants me to take back New York.  Then I
wake up.

These dreams were so vivid that some nights I would wake up and fell pain in arms and
legs where I had been cut in the dreams.  They are etched in my mind and will never go
away.  I have a strange ability that allows me to be able to change my dreams to suit my
desires and to wake myself up if necessary but no matter how hard I tried I could not
change these dreams and I could not wake myself up.