News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help with NEW

Previous topic - Next topic

ethic

Hi.
I have this question, I used to work long ago with NEW and worked on it for about 1 month I quit doing it that time. It's been 10 days since I started again. I've been doing energy work in my legs and arms, when I'm working on my feet toes I can feel the tingling sensation pretty quickly on both feet, but when it's time to work on my hands I can barely feel the tingling sensation but this problem used to happen even the last time I used NEW for 1 month, I just wonder why is it harder for me to work on my hands than feet? Does it mean that the hands are blocked? What should I do to fix this? Thx.

knightlight

I have the same problem, but am just starting.  According to the descriptions in astral dynamics, I have a good energy flow in my feet without blockages.  I can feel no sensation in my hands at all.  I can definitely feel the energy in my legs.  Maybe your hands are so adept at energy flow it just flows in without sensation?  Just a thought.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

VesAn

I encountered the same thing.  Just keep going at those hands, you'll get the sensations soon enough.

Tom

When a body part has lost circulation for a while and it goes numb, the process of getting the circulation back causes tingling sensations. Those sensations then go away after the circulation has been restored long enough. The energy body is a bit more subtle than that, but the idea is the same. After the initial tingling goes away there are other, milder, sensations to look for.

ethic

Thx for repplys.  I will keep up and spend more time with hands than feet.