News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Chakral Stimulation

Previous topic - Next topic

Job

This is a method to directly exercise a chakra of the astral body at will. I've posted it here because it hasn't gotten much attention in the astral consciousness section.

For those who don't know, chakras are faculty and sense organs of the astral body. In most people they are commonly inactive. This post will focus upon the means by which the frontal chakra (located between the eyebrows, near the center of the head) can be activated and exercised at will.

STEP 1: The first thing to do is to give the chakra a 'warm up'. To be able to exercise chakras at will it helps to be able to hear them. To warm up the chakra (to a level in which it can be heard) a mantra can be used. Mantras are phrases or sounds which are chanted to produce psychic effects. Mantras are used for remembering dreams, astral projection, and various other purposes. The mantra that is in this thread exists for the purpose of activating the frontal chakra. To be able to further increase its vibratory activity, it has to be exercised at will.

STEP 2: The mantra I

Pronunciation:
I as in (see)

1. Sit in a comfortable chair.

2. Inhale slowly and deeply through the nose, filling the lungs with air.

3. Exhale. While exhaling say the vowel I, prolonging it, until the lungs are out of air iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

4. Again inhale, through the nose, filling the lungs with air.

5. Upon exhalation again say iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, until out of air

6. Repeat the mantra on an on continuously for up to an hour.

STEP 3: After saying the mantra for days the frontal chakra should be hearable. The sound will be subtle, not as audible as ordinary things that are heard (almost like a slight ringing or whistling in the head). Some people are used to hearing chakras (when they are barely active) and mistake them for a problem with their ears; but the sounds are not.

When it is hearable, concentrate upon the frontal chakra and try to increase the sound and exercise it at will. Spend up to an hour doing it, replacing the use of the mantra. If the mantra needs to be said more to further stimulate the chakra then that can be done. However, the mantra doesn't work as well as exercising the chakra at will.

(PM me for a sound file of the mantra

ParanoidAndroid

Is this mantra said out loud or internally? I used this one night before going to sleep internally and came close to an obe the next morning. I had precursers to an obe after dreaming about running up stairs inside a house. In my dream book it says this about stairs:

"Running up: escaping from urges arising from lower down in the body; so, a movement of attention towards the abstract or mental, away from fears arising from unconscious or sexuality"

I can't wait to continue working with this mantra.
I know dreams are important. I always wonder how I can use them to help myself.

Job

untaMe

i really don't think i have the patience or time to hum that for an hour for several days

Alaskans

Have you guys heard of Falun Dafa? http://falundafa.org/eng/index.htm A practitioner came here, I've taken a few classes so far. The first exercise is suppose to open all your chakras at once (they call it something else). I dont know if it does that for beginners (I had to work independently on mine for months), but theres no denying that its a really powerfull practice, the first time I went I had hair raising, aura between hands and body, strong heat/cold, etc.

I did have some paranoia when I first met the teacher, he felt suspicious/strange to me. I dont know, maybe its just because I never really met anyone as advanced as him, and he was from down south (CA). I would like to hear what other people who have tried it think.

New EDIT: It seems my feelings were all from me on another dimension. Great change often feels negative: a part of me doesnt want to change. That and they do things very differently  :-o
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.