News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

AIDS

Previous topic - Next topic

Eirensay

The question has been on my mind - if magic can do everything, AIDS can be cured. Is there someone here who has the capacity to do so, or knows anyone who does?

It seems to me that knowing how to cure this would be in the best interest of humanity.

How would one go about learning this particular skill?

Any suggestions?

daidaluz

I read somewhere that Aids in its initial stages is an effect of energy depletion, stress and lack of certain vitamins; and if it is treated correctly (with blood cleansing, vitamins, energy work, etc) it can be reversed.

After all energy work has a very closed relation to immune system, as well as nervous and endocrine systems.

I hope this be interesting for you.

canna-bliss

an idea ive thought of i like in the Bible, Jesus would say "your own faith has healed you"  as if only you can heal yourself by choice, of course with help from doctors, wise people, loved ones, and GOD first of all.  This idea seems to comply with physics to me.  

be strong and aware.
much love.
peace.
you  know i accept gifts

Cezyl

A guy shared on page 3xx of the book Dare to Be Yourself by Alen Cohen that he cured himself of AIDS, cancer, and lukemia by simply loving himself and others. He realized he wanted not to live anymore after his lover died, and 'felt' (hoped?) he would get AIDS and die. He did get AIDS with his next lover (and got luekemia and cancer along the way!), and the time came when his doctor gave him two weeks to live. He changed his mind and decided to live, and love, and no trace of either three can be found in him now, years later.

GuardianMasterAngel

That is an amazing example of how we actually DO control our own reality! 8)
-James

Anonymous

that is amazing

userlain

I believe Dos Rios (Cowboy) Reiki has had some success with cancer, most likely in combination with some form of nutrition therapy.

Check out Dos Rios at http://www.dosriosreiki.org/

Tyciol

Hulda Clark published a book on how she thinks she can cure it  :lol: Take with extreme discretion.

Unicorn

John of God in Abadiania Brazil has apparently had success, website:

www.friendsofthecasa.org

do not, however, expect an instant/miracle cure, as I learned healing is an ongoing process.

love yourself, surround yourself with people who love & support you & be well.

you are an infinite child of the universe, loved by the god force, no matter what.

Blessings & luck to you.