News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing Power of Raw Vegan Food - Free Recipe eBook

Previous topic - Next topic

Selski

Quote from: Astir on September 26, 2007, 20:36:55
I'm just telling you not everyone needs to search so hard for happiness, not everyone needs to escape their problems. This is me facing it, which builds a whole lot more character than running away.

We just see things differently. Our focus is different. I see there is nothing wrong with me. You seem to see two things wrong with me, one, that I am diabetic, and two, I am content with facing it.

But realistically, that is healthy.

Hi Astir

Your words have been refreshing and helpful to me - thanks for saying them!  I feel a whole lot better already!

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

melody

Quote from: Mez
tell me melody if a persons pancreas is dead, it has no stem cells to regenerate and its the only way the body can naturally make insulin how is a raw vegan diet going to make them produce insulin?

Hello Mez,

We consist of many energy levels of existence. At some of those levels, the matrix of your body is still in a perfect shape, although the physical body, and even the etheric one, got distorted. This is why miracles happen sometimes, when that matrix that is perfection of your being asserts itself and regenerates your organs and your body which is nothing more than energy as well. But since we have a free will of believing and being what we choose, and since we have a highly conditioned mind of how we perceive reality, this higher body of our perfection does not assert itself against our believes and against the physical reality we assume for our body, and this also applies to the food we eat.

Dead food cannot make us more alive. Only living food can supply us with more living energy.

melody

Quote from: Astir

What about the 11 year old boy who ate a raw vegan diet of hydroponically grown vegetables and still became diabetic??? I'd like your thoughts on that.

But the texts you quoted did use the word, "cure" and no diabetic would consider a raw vegan diet a cure if they still took insulin. And they would have to.

You seem to see two things wrong with me, one, that I am diabetic, and two, I am content with facing it.

Hello Astir,

Hydrophonic method of growing food is not a natural method. The raw vegan food has to come from earth. Water does not contain all the complex nutrients that soil does, and whatever nutrients they add to water during hydroponic process are not sufficient. Besides, they are all inorganic chemicals. I am not surprised that hydroponically produced food would make somebody sick.

I believe they used the word cure in the text referring to diabetes type-2. They did say that diabetes type-1 was ameliorated. Which in itself is a great achievement and quite praiseworthy, in my opinion. It is great that they are capable of greatly ameliorating an "incurable desease"!Would not everybody like to ameliorate their medical conditions?

You are quite mistaken. I do not consider there is anything wrong with you. I respect your free choice of your opinions and of your believes. The only thing I was stressing is that other people can make their own judgment regarding the material I presented. They also have a free choice as to their believes.

Mez

melody you still didnt really answer my question. I know exactly where you're coming from though, have you ever read "Hands Of Light: A Guide To Healing Through The Human Energy Field" by Barbara Brennan? Thats an awesome holistic healing book that has no nonsense in it its a wealth of information about the human energy field... It would be interesting to view the aura of someone with both types of diabetes because disease is always present in the human energy field (aura, subtle body, whatever) before it manifests in the physical.

Often people negate or downplay the importance of one or the other (physical vs spiritual) when talking about health and this I feel is a shame because they are BOTH important! The physical body is eventually where disease shows up but not without the help of its counterpart the human energy field! All disease is first present in the human energy field (aura, subtle body, soul, whatever) The energy body can be corrected which should in turn dissolve the disease as this is the level the disease is actually on but my question is... when the energy body has been corrected how can the physical body correct itself if it has no physical mechanism to do so?

melody

Mez,

I cannot tell you more on top what I have already said.

I don't know how it is done, but when an expert healer (not every healer can do it) removes an imperfection from the energy field, it leads to the regeneration in the physical body. An organ can regenerates and go back to normal functioning that it has previously lost. I heard of such healers removing tumors - I know somebody to whom it happened.

Mez

Im aware of all that and I do understand it and how it happens throughout the body except for the pancreas. All other parts of the body can be regenerated because they have stem cells the pancreas has no stem cells, its a physical impossibility to regenerate it naturally. Which is a real shame!

melody

Mez,

The video on raw food and diabetes has demonstrated that pancreas can be affected within 30 days, even for type-1 diabetes. Who knows what would happen in one year on the same diet.

I don't know much about stem cells and where they are present. I thought they were only present in embryos. It is a news to me that according to you the rest of our body except for pancreas have stem cells.

Maybe the stem cells are not the only ones responsible to bringing about healing.

cavernstoy

Hi everyone, I'm sorry that I didn't make a post on this topic instantaneously, as I would have if I knew it had been posted.

I have to celebrate the fact that the raw food diet is being discussed at the astral pulse, this growth in interest is a sign of a future turning point in the history of mankind, and second hand prosperity for everyone in between. 

Well, here goes nothing:

I am a raw-foodist, and I can not stress this enough; eating raw foods SINGLE HANDEDLY CHANGED MY LIFE!  And this is NO overstatement, actually the opposite.  The world of eating raw, is a new dimension of living.  The raw diet, is a gift, an experience, and almost nothing (I have found so far) can bring such a positive change in ones life.

What do you think food can do for you?

Food can do anything for you.  Food can lead to disease, and imbalances that lead to suffering, directed either to you, or to anyone you try to "connect" with;  A lot of times both.

But at the same time food can transform you, lead to a thriving, energized, spiritual, empowered, awakened, highly conscious, beautifully balanced existence.

Raw food, is a catalyst for a greater life experience; an increase in "connections" with everything.  This does include higher beings, inner self, and the nature of your consciousness. 

Aside from spiritual, raw food can balance all of the elements in your life, just by choosing to eat food that nature has prepared for you!

Cooking does destroy flavor, their is no + in cooking.  It destroys the flavor of the food, and the flavor of your life. 

ARE YOU REALLY AWAKE?  ARE YOU REALLY HERE?  DO YOU FEEL?

You may say yes to all of the above, but eat a raw diet for three weeks and you will say, YES, YES, YES!

Think about it, how can you thrive on a cooked diet?  How can you "LIVE" on "DEAD" food; food with no energy, no life force, no anything.  Be close to nature, and your being will unlock like a hallway of 5,000,000,000,000 doors unlocking in a sequential wave and explosion of EXPRESSION, and most importantly POSSIBILITIES.

I'm not just some lunatic with no scientific reasoning.  I can explain this on a more fundamental level.

What is cooking exactly? 

Cooking is burning food with heat.  This destroys ALL the enzymes that were present in the original raw form.  Enzymes, are speculated to be one of the greatest health discoveries in a decade, and are not present in a highly cooked diet.

Enzymes are not essential for survival, they are however CRUCIAL TO "LIVE."

Cooking food does not just destroy enzymes, it destroys most of the nutrient content of the food as well; 85%

Cooking food removes several links in the chain of health.  This does include protein (amino acids), and vitamins as well.

But cooking does not only take away, it alters.  Cooking food renders food toxic, plain and simple.

I have been on the raw (vegan) diet for several months, and judging by the level of detox I experience, I have not even come close to getting rid of all the harmful toxins I put into my body.  I estimate another 5 months minimum to do so.  Thats a lot of toxins, and I have to pay the price; the price of killing myself with toxic, malnourished food.  The price of suffering from the food I ate, and not enjoying it either.

So, cooked food is bad, but what is the deal with raw food?

Throughout your life, people have surely told you to eat some raw fruits and vegetables.  In their minds, "eat what ever junk food you want, but at least get a couple of fruits for minimal nutrition."  Well the raw food diet takes this further.

What happens if you do something new, and different.  What if you try something that science, and history thoroughly supports.  Something that every raw foodist proclaims as LIFE CHANGING!

What happens?

You nurture your body with the purest, cleanest, most spiritually positively charged food, drenched in vitamins, minerals, good clean essential fat, a VARIETY of amino acids, chlorophyll, enzymes, ormus, antioxidants, phytochemicals, trace minerals, and natures love. 

What happens, is very simple. 

It is EXTREMELY simple.

What happens is you grow.  You grow as a being.  Your life energy increases.  Your health takes off.  Your energy skyrockets.  Your depression, and repression fades.  YOU OPEN YOUR MIND AND HEART, AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN! 

Will someone who eats cooked cow, that was slaughtered, tortured and raised in a factory, fed dead cows, fed genetically altered plants that were grown with chemical pesticides, and chemical fertilizers have a lot of spiritual energy?  Will someone who survives of MSG contaminated homogenized, double pasteurized, irradiated, refined food, with toxic ingredients, artificial preservatives, and chemical colors be healthy?

The raw diet is not about limiting, its focus is expansion.  Expanding yourself of course.  But what many fail to understand, is the possibilities it opens up.

Lets look at what I ate today.

I had some spirulina, some maca, some blueberries, some strawberries, a kiwii, an orange, a couple pears, some cherries, some flax seed, some raw cacoa, some Brazil Nuts, Walnuts, Sunflower kernals, pecans, an avocado, a couple tomatoes, some sprouts, a couple dates, a bunch of green olives, a bunch of black olives, some romaine lettuce, and probably more. 

Thats just in one day, I eat different food everyday.

What did you eat today? 

For dinner, you probably ate (or will) eat meat with white bread, potatos (in some form or another), and dairy.  This could be a cheeseburger, a steak dinner, or any other form.  Is this exploring possibilities?  Eating the same food, taking the same prescription drugs, and living the same life? 

You see that your grandmothers or uncles or parents, brothers, or friends are dying.  They may not be "dying" as a doctor would recognize, but in my understanding, anyone who is taking 5 different prescription drugs is a dying slave.  When I see this, I say "I don't want that future.  I'm going to try something different.  Everyone I know over 60 is dying.  They have no life force energy and they are slaves to greedy drug companies that value money over your life."

The definition of insane, is to try the same thing over and over, and to expect a new result. 

Well guess what, we see these people.  We see them in such mass quantity that any doubt that something isn't right is ridiculous.  You see how people tell you to live, and you see them dying. 

Its "INSANE" to live (or die) as they do and to expect REALLY live. 

Something is not right, and this is no accident.  Because of greed our society is plagued with "death."  This information is out there.  NATURE IS THE ANSWER TO HEALTH.  We weren't always this organized.  We were once very similar to apes.  We didn't have fire.  We only had nature. 

Do animals in the wild get diabetes, osteoporosis, allergies, cancer, depression? 

The more we spend on health care, the more diseased we become. 

America (if you live there) is the most diseased society in the history of the world!  WE SPEND BILLIONS ON HEALTH CARE!!!!!

I am here, I am showing you a different perspective, a better way of living that is more humane, ecologically friendly, spiritually connected, and healthier than ever before.  I want to help you, I have no financial interest. 

I am giving the results of my experience.  I tried it, AND ITS WORKING!  This diet is really something valuable, and if you harness it, you experience a positive growth in your life, PERIOD!

I value your experience.  I admire your future, and I truly believe that this is definitely something worth trying.  I am giving you the information you need to transform your "self."  Its your turn to take this information and apply it.

Every raw foodist I know has experienced PHENOMINOL results from this simple diet.  The diet with the simple basis; NATURE! 

Seriously, finding a raw foodist who isn't trilled with their results is a laughing matter!

You'll have a seriously hard time!

What better way to live, than to live a life of compassion, toward yourself, the world and its habitants, and to the future.

What better way to live, than to live with the flow of nature, instead of against it.

Cavernstoy

P.S. I'll talk more later, I have to get some sleep. (3:13 AM)

Confusion separates us...and division teaches us that unity is the only truth.

melody

Hello  Covernstoy,

Thank you for your post.

You expressed the raw vegan philosophy and the way of being and living so eloquently!  :-) I am looking forward to your future comments.

And please also visit Adrian's Our Ultimate Reality forum

http://www.ourultimatereality.com/forums/index.php

You will find there many resources in several discussion topics - recipes, and raw vegan lifestyle in general. Look for it in the Abundance and Health Section. And the topic threads are

Healing Power of Food
Raw Vegan? Why?
Raw Vegan Lifestyle
Raw Food Preparation Videos
Raw Vegan Recipes

http://www.ourultimatereality.com

Astir

Quote from: cavernstoy on September 29, 2007, 05:26:20
Do animals in the wild get diabetes, osteoporosis, allergies, cancer, depression?

Actually they do...which is sad. But I think it's because of toxins and pollution we create, which we are exposed to no matter what our diet is. It's horrible how many toxins are in our body, I have read that even in a healthy individual there are over 200 different kinds. Beluga whales, for example, are one species that suffer from various kinds of cancers as frequently as human beings. And it is suggested that is because of pollution that cannot be escaped at this stage...
But other animals are as susceptable as we are. Even in the wild.

Astir

melody

You are right Astir,

Unfortunately in the poluted environment many animals now get sick. Too bad that we treat the Earth and everything on it in this manner.

melody

This short dynamic video shows benefits of eating raw vegan food. Some people in it look pretty amazing!

Go Raw Now Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xOU2tLl7g

Psychic19

Dear Astir.

Melody I hope I am not to late. I stand behind Melody 100% in everything she said to you Astir. You are so negative. You don't think you can heal yourself but that doesn't mean others can't. Melody is right, you'd rather be right about what the doctors told you then healed.

QuoteI did not get diabetes because of poor dietary decisions. I have it because my chromosomes...(something immutable) predisposed me to have my immune system destroy my pancreas. NO DIET can fix that. Only insulin can fix it. And insulin is not a drug although a drug company manufactures it. It is a necessary hormone.

Yes you did get diabetes because of poor dietary decisions! Its NOT Genetic like we have all been told. Were you or were you not born with diabetes? If you had diabetes for 5 years then is it safe for me to assume you are 5 years old? I have a lot of family members that are Diabetic so I have far more knowledge on diabetes then Melody. Fact is at some point in your life you got diabetes. Now is that genetic or is that environment? I assume you live in the US or a so called Rich Country. Did you know that other countries such as Japan have FAR lower rates of diabetes both type 1 and 2? Diabetes type 1 is rising in the US rapidly. So unless everyone with diabetes genes are getting pregnant and every without diabetes is being killed off by some unknown force then Diabetes is not Genetic. These statistics also apply to Japanese Americans.

Adrian always says that anyone can return the body to its original blue print with the power of the mind. Diabetes type I is not part of this blue print. You go on to say that the immune system stores in its mother bored what it will attack when it sees it again. This computer mother bored memory is the subconscious mind. The same force the controls heart beat. The immune system attack something unnatural and then attacked the cells of the pancrus because they are similar. The body would never attack itself for no reason at all. A natural body doesn't do this. If it was caused by a virus then they would have found a diabetes causing virus.

Melody was also right that stem cells are only in the embryo! NO organs contain stem cells! Where did you hear this? If that was the case it wouldn't be unethical for us to use stem cells and we could take our own. The fact is that every organ in the body is renewed every 7 years. We get a brand new body with completely different cells every 7 years. Dust in your house is mostly your skin cells. If the skin doesn't replace itself then you wouldn't have any skin in a few months. The skin is an organ of the body.

The raw vegan diet not only is mostly low in sugar where as processed foods mostly contain added sugar alcohols and High Fructose Corn Syrup (which is worse then sugar) but will also protect you from other diseases such as Heart disease, cancer, and cardiovascular disease. Diabetics are at higher risks for these and the raw vegan diet would save you money on insulin for the reasons mentioned above. Considering that you are at higher risk for every major disease perhaps sythetic insulin isn't exactly the same as the insulin the body makes after all. Not only that but non diabetes also need to watch their sugar levels as well. Even though we make our own insulin having high blood sugar will cause our bodies to make a lot of insulin. Insulin is nessacary however very bad for the body in large amounts! This is why insulin resistance (Type II) results. The cells are sick of the large amounts of insulin.

With your negative attitude it would not be possible to heal yourself. You must first believe you can. It seems to me that you simply do not have the discipline to do a raw vegan diet and would rather eat burgers, milkshakes and cotton candy while injecting way more insulin then you would other wise need. So good luck with that and have nice life.

I love you Melody!

Kitarist

I was raw for 3 months and i can say i felt 10 times if not 100 times better.

clearer thinking
feeling light
more energy
could meditate easier
sleep easier

But eating just raw food wont help as much as also doing some exercise. Doing at least 30min of walking or something similar.

flow

Nothing is impossible, however some things might take millennium to accomplish. :) If we talking about food we need to see elements in the food. Our body is product of elements and their polarities. Boiled potato is not toxic. I dare you to prove otherwise :)) Fried chicken does not mutate into some alien meat. Yes certain vitamins like C are diminished via cooking. Minerals are more stable. We can eat raw fruit desert for vitamins and some minerals, rest for proteins and minerals.

Was Jesus vegetarian? Mohamed?

As to universal healing - Universe is mental, and provided karma is re deemed body can be healed from any condition. We call have to be born and die many times over :) Whatever conditions you experiencing will pass, good and bad:) Rising above pendulum helps. 

Flow

flow

Raw food most likely have more vital energy. That energy is omnipresent and can be absorbed via breath, etc although in reasonable manner as to not cause overload. And when food you eat makes you happy, that happiness alone is very empowering and healing :)

It`s the quality of life. Do you want to enjoy it or drag it a bit longer in present re incarnation with sadness? :) And as we are eternal spirit what is there to be afraid of unless you mistake your ego for who you are.

Flow.

Cho

Astir, It is not my intention to offend you, but I must say you assume too much.
I am on a raw vegan diet for a while now (reversed my diabetes; my whole family tree is full of diabetics and it eventually tried to take a grasp on me) and, not only have I lost all my excessive over weight, but I am very productive now (rarely feel the need for sleep which provides me with the opportunity), very active, never sick, never ill. I do not try to change people with words, it is useless as I have seen, instead I change those around me by making them look at how I have changed and how I am changing in due course.  Eventually, they come up with their questions.
Do not believe me if you wish, it is alright as long as I have tried to help.
Cheers

walleck

I'd love to read that book! my gf has an auto-immune disease (coeliac) and yeah the only way to treat it is with a permenant gluten free diet. I learnt a few good things from your post and you're definately right not to trust pharmacueticals!!! Anything money making is approached with caution... I dont ever trust corporations. EVER.
walleck

bruudy

For those concerned about not getting enough protein on raw food, I suggest contacting people at the Hippocrates Health Institute to check on this issue. They had thousands of people coming through their institution with all sorts of ailments and all the blood types.