News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

i'm requesting a "sex spell"

Previous topic - Next topic

Logic

I don't quite understand what sort of spell you are looking for, perhaps you could be more specific. Though, I am no expert on spells, but if you could explain what you are looking for, maybe you could be more easily assisted.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

darkheaven

i think it is called a lust spell...but that word (lust) is quite confusing used like this, for me...

Nagual

quote:
i'm requesting a "sex spell"
i'm in need...some time have passed

That's pretty clear; he wants a spell to get laid.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

darkheaven

astralspinner

"Beer: Helping ugly people have sex for over a century!"

kiauma

Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

Rastus

How about:  If you have to ask, then your not responsible enough to?

Technically speaking it's very simple, lottsa lusty orange energy from you to her.  The specifics are up to your training level, and what techniques your comfortable using.  There are other things you can do involving telepathy.  Basically it boils down to finding someone interested in you.  And if all your after is sex, then that makes it a more difficult search.  

Do you really want a female version of yourself?
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

darkheaven

i'm intrested not to get laid...i have i girlfriend, over 1 1/2 years(bla bla bla, not about her)...

it's about manipulation more, getting someone to have sex with you, someone that don't gives a spit about you...

i'm not that ungly, but not that prety for girls to jump all over me...

lottsa lusty orange energy from you to her (?????????)

orange is vital energy...someone from this forum told about sexual energy (from masturbation...and that i found to be very funny...)...

well, i hope that someone will help me...i used energy to "heal" done some things, but i wanna see if i could manipulate not unconsciosly (???)

Rastus

Of course it's a vital energy, what do you think sex is all about?

There are many ways to influence someone in this way.

Now you said interested in pure manipulation.  To what point?  That's your Ego talking, so of course your going to have difficult time doing it.  Why?  Your Ego is directing the task, but contributes nothing to the process.  Ethically speaking you just fell into a hole.

If you can heal, you can manipulate.  Same process but differnt energy patterns.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

darkheaven

not about my ego, (not down to 0% cause in that case i would be free),
i just wanna know if i can...if i can do it...[:D]...if not...[:D]...

doing this would giving me a better vision of the changes in me, development...

if i wanna get laid i wouldn't waste my energy like this...

i can manipulate with word in a small degree...

sorry about my english...

thanks to all

gamer666

The taoist's said if you don't have emissions for at least a few years then you can become immortal.  Also you never did make your queston clear could you just state it simply.

darkheaven

i wanna know how to manipulate using energy! (at sexual level but don't stop here)

for educational purposes [:D]

Tisha

Yeah, you can use magic to manipulate another person into doing something she doesn't want to do, but you'll go straight to Hell for it.

(just kidding)

But seriously.  One of the cardinal rules of magic is never to interfere with another Being's free will.  People who violate this basic tenet tend to suffer greatly afterwards.  The morally proper way to use magic to get sex is to use magic on YOURSELF so that women (please stay away from girls!) will want to have sex with you.   Using magic to increase your sex appeal is very effective (after all, I ought to know, yes?).

The trick is to make her want you, by making yourself desireable and a little mysterious.

1. Start with your physical appearance, from your health, your body, your skin, your teeth to the way you dress. You can use magic the whole time that you do this, developing your Will to accomplish the task. Make up your own bathing and exercise rituals and be consistent about conducting them.  Make yourself the absolute best you can be and then don't worry about any leftover imperfections.  Even if you are short or bald, there are plenty of women out there who still will think you are sexy if you are well put together (athletic and well-dressed) and have a great smile.  Energetic, hard-working men are very sexy.

2. Get a nice pair of sunglasses.  Your clothes should be simple, clean, and well-fitting (she should see the lines of your body). The clothes you choose should make a woman want to touch you (soft cotton, leather, etc., anything that appeals to her sensual nature).

3. Never lie to a woman to get laid.  You do not need to lie. Honesty is sexy.  Lies cause suffering; yours and hers.  

4.  Use magical potions to make you smell good.  Today's magical potions are called "cologne" and may be purchased at the local market.  Don't wear too much; a woman's sense of smell is very sensitive.

5. Burn a nice smelling incense in your apartment (well, first GET an apartment if you don't have one, how can you have sex if you don't have privacy?). A full-grown man who still lives with his mother is not sexy. A man who can afford his own place is very sexy.  If your apartment is messy, you will not get laid.  Your sheets must be white and very clean.  Have many candles to create a romantic mood.  

6.  Learn how to cook.  Feed her.  Women love it!  It is much more affordable than a restaurant.  Besides, it will get her into your apartment.

7.  Make her laugh the whole time she is with you (start collecting jokes now!).  Ask her questions, and when she talks to you, LISTEN to what she says, and think about it.  In her own subtle way, she is TELLING you what will get her to have sex with you.  But can you hear it?

8.  Start giving her little presents.  LITTLE ones. They do not need to cost a lot of money. A single flower picked from a field, a pretty rock, a matchbook, an apple, or anything that fits her personality (meaning, you actually have to KNOW what fits her personality!)  Tell her the present made you think about her.  

9.  Here is the BIG MOVE.  During a romantic moment, tell her you have cast a spell to make her want to make love to you.   (don't tell her the spell you cast was on yourself to make yourself appear attractive!)  Wink at her and then change the subject.  Do not bring it up again.  If she continues to ask you about it, just smile mysteriously.

10.  If you do all these things and she is attracted to you, she will eventually rip your clothes off and have her way with you.  Enjoy the ride, and USE A CONDOM, EVERY TIME.
Tisha

darkheaven

thank you mom [:D]

11: dump her in the street naked for all the "hoods" to enjoy her aswell [:D] (just a joke)

Tisha and what if i'm a "rocker" i like to wear dirty clothes, don't like baths...don't know jokes...not energetic...well none of those things.

i don't wanna abuse, and about girls i'm 19 so...

so what about the spell (i want just to experiment, I DON'T WANNA ABUSE TO GET LAID)

but thanks, those are good advices...
thank you all

Tisha

quote:
Tisha and what if i'm a "rocker" i like to wear dirty clothes, don't like baths...don't know jokes...not energetic...well none of those things.

This, my dear, explains why you are still using your hand! [;)]
Tisha

Nay

[:D] OUCH!  

Score: Tisha One -- darkheaven-Zero

Nay [;)]

James S

ROFL!! [:D][:D]

Ahhh Tisha....we've missed you!
[:X]

darkheaven

[:D][:D][:D]

my hand is after all my first love [:D][:D][:D]

well, why not...i was away in the carpathian mountains for a day and a night, all day long vodka with coke now i'm at an uncle of mine...bla bla bla...so maybe maybe i'll unload some stuff...hehehhe

ok...please, this will help me a lot (not getting laid) cause i wanna see what can i do what i can't do, i don't wanna hurt ppl ore things like that, i know that i can do so...i find it really easy, and that sux cause when u try to help them (heal) can take a while (a lot). I'm just at begging at my first step preapering for the second.

thank you all for replaying

(ps: i don't like girls who dress in pink, i like goth, punk, some alternative [8D] so there is not so much truble with my "look")

pyro4571

*doesnt like pink either*.....

Lefthandblack

I know of a technique. To use it, you must first get into the right
proximity and circumstances with the object of your desire, which
oftentimes is half the battle anyway.

During conversation, wait for an opportune moment to briefly look away,
close your eyes for a few seconds and then immediately look her straight in the eyes while visualizing a 2-dimensional crescent moon shape flying
from your eyes directly into hers. The "horns" of the moon shape should
line up with your pupils as if it were a shape cut out of paper lying
flat.
Closing your eyes first, dialates your pupils which is a subconscious
innuendo of sorts.
Timing and subtlety are of course very important. This won't make her
immediately want to jump your bones, but it can help to get things moving in your favor. What you do before and after you use the technique is just as important.

darkheaven

Lefthandblack: Thank you. very intresting...i find it quite hard but i'll try it, first i must find a person for testing, don't want psychos...

darkheaven

so...i don't know if this is related...

funny...

i cuted my chords and pulled my energetic field from her (we have kind of emotional realitionship) an after 10 minutes she sends me an sms...can't say about it, but she told me that "i can play with her", and something like she wants me back...

right...

darkheaven

well...i'm in need...some time have passed now :( (i know that u don't wanna hear this...sorry)
but more curious if i could do it...so pls tell me how to do it...a simple way and how to break it cause i think i'll break it when i have the proof that works (before sex) or maybe not...but have to see this..

thank you