News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I may invoke a djinn. We will all die or be imprisoned soon anyway

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainStorm_wow

With the passing of this new bill. If you live in the US you no longer have any rights. I am desperate. I don't know what else to do, summoning a djinn doesn't seem like a bad idea, or any black magic for that matter.

United4ever

BrainStorm_wow

majour ka

im a Dj and i expect behind my back ive been called kin Dj   :-P

Im probably the only one who will laugh at that  :-D

Optic

This is not such a wise thing to do, it may sound enticing and tempting but doing such things (playing with black magic) will only cause more pain and suffering, its something like trying to heal a cut wound by chopping off your arm!

Why are you desperate for anyways? Your making it worse for yourself by worrying over this....

BrainStorm_wow

I am desperate because the country is turning into nazi germany. We no longer have any rights. I could be jailed just because of my views. I am afraid this internet bill will pass next and basically shut down 90% of the internet. I am afraid simply by protesting I could be labeled as a terrorist and now since the NDAA bill has passed I could be labeled as a terrorist simpley for saying I support Ron Paul and be taken to a prison camp.

kurtykurt42

Similar to what happened during the Red Scare. You were a communist if they said you were. The Justice Department even made a fancy group, the FBI, to hunt these communists down. Maybe they'll do something similar to find terrorists?

Stookie_

Quote from: BrainStorm_wow on December 18, 2011, 05:57:10
I am desperate because the country is turning into nazi germany. We no longer have any rights. I could be jailed just because of my views. I am afraid this internet bill will pass next and basically shut down 90% of the internet. I am afraid simply by protesting I could be labeled as a terrorist and now since the NDAA bill has passed I could be labeled as a terrorist simpley for saying I support Ron Paul and be taken to a prison camp.

What happened is you believe in some information that makes you afraid. They've already imprisoned you and didn't have to lift a finger.

Killa Rican

You dont need to be involved with black magick to summon a Djinn. They are not all evil. They are creatures of duality just like us humans that have free will and can also make good and bad decisions depending on there mood.

However if you know the methods and sigils on how to invoke this entity, I sure in hell hope you know what your doing, and have protection set up.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Optic

My friend, you are worrying unnecessarily over this, by accepting changes and hardships in life you will move in a much more positive direction. Everybody wants to feel good and nobody wants to feel bad, accept the good (dont form attachment), learn from it and likewise accept the bad (dont run away from it), learn from it and move on, be optimistic in life!

Beero

Hi
I'd like to know which bill you're referring to, I'm British and not sure what the panic is about... excuse my ignorance!

thx

Ident

This is the wrong thread, 007, but here's a link that might help illuminate the situation... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Online_Piracy_Act

Chaos Mage

I don't think it's possible to 'invoke a living djinn'.  You have to Summon them.  And if you summon one, more will show up... it's complicated to explain due to complications.  If you do summon a djinn, there will be many.  There is loads of information that I could give you.  But I won't.

If you do invoke a djinn, it is quite likely that you will become schizophrenic, start hearing voices, and begin to feel extremely drained and tired All The Time, aside from being put on drugs that make you Tired All The Time.

Don't go screwing with djinn until you've mastered your soul, or you might very well lose it.
If you do summon them, be well prepared, they will absolutely put you to the test, and don't expect respect.  They will break you down and prove the mettle, valor, and bravado of your soul.

You think that they will help you?  Most of the ones I'm accustomed to are not purely malevolent, nor purely benevolent.  They exist in a different reality, and have different laws and such by which they operate.  It's not something that's done to save your soul, usually, it's done as a rite of proofing.

It would be like invoking a lion that you know well and are accustomed to eating dinner with, and the lion's consciousness bonds to your consciousness, and over time, you both become confused and end up eating eachother alive rather than the pork plate, and the pork plate goes on living only to invoke... another lion.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Killa Rican

Quote from: Chaos Mage on December 25, 2011, 09:47:20
I don't think it's possible to 'invoke a living djinn'.  You have to Summon them.  And if you summon one, more will show up... it's complicated to explain due to complications.  If you do summon a djinn, there will be many.  There is loads of information that I could give you.  But I won't.

If you do invoke a djinn, it is quite likely that you will become schizophrenic, start hearing voices, and begin to feel extremely drained and tired All The Time, aside from being put on drugs that make you Tired All The Time.

Don't go screwing with djinn until you've mastered your soul, or you might very well lose it.
If you do summon them, be well prepared, they will absolutely put you to the test, and don't expect respect.  They will break you down and prove the mettle, valor, and bravado of your soul.

You think that they will help you?  Most of the ones I'm accustomed to are not purely malevolent, nor purely benevolent.  They exist in a different reality, and have different laws and such by which they operate.  It's not something that's done to save your soul, usually, it's done as a rite of proofing.

It would be like invoking a lion that you know well and are accustomed to eating dinner with, and the lion's consciousness bonds to your consciousness, and over time, you both become confused and end up eating eachother alive rather than the pork plate, and the pork plate goes on living only to invoke... another lion.

Very very very much this. The chances of you finding a Djinn that PURELY has your best interest in mind is very low. And even if you do, they are so old and non human they are not in the same level of thinking like us humans, they can unintentionally cause troubles by just being in your presence because they don't have the same moral guide lines. Anyways think about it buddy, there's more benevolent entity's to deal with.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Chaos Mage

The video game "Chrono Cross" has some teaching intermingled into it's content which reveals some of the nature of the Djinn.  If you haven't played it before, or studied it at all, it is for Playstation (the first one) by the company Square Soft or Square Enix.  I don't remember if the companies merged at that point or after.  You will find loads of information concerning the multiverse in the game, and also learn about how events in one reality effect the other, summoning, and so forth.  I don't own the game anymore, I sold it for drugs very cheap with all my other things.  Years ago, it seems. 

You can probably research the game online, but to have a physical copy would be of every benefit to those desiring to learn more about the Djinn.  It doesn't offer a perfected, flawless treatise, yet, has enough well fit things that combined with what you already know, and what you can think of or glean from knowledge, it should educate you properly on such matters.

All of those RPGs by Square have immense gameplay, secrets in the gameplay and knowledge concerning aspects of reality.  Chrono Cross is the long awaited sequel to "Chrono Trigger", a game which teaches, in summary, "You can have all the magick power in the world, but you still have to beat the end boss."  It teaches pure magick, even sporting a known (in the gamer worlds) Magus.  I think that I will now go and make a post concerning Chrono Trigger, and what I have learned from it.  It is actually put forwards in very basic terms, not nearly as coded as some of the others.  A classic!  Chrono Trigger was for SNES.

((does anyone else have the awareness that time is repeating itself?  Like we are living in an exact duplicate of a time line that has already happened?))
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Chaos Mage on December 25, 2011, 15:40:39
You will find loads of information concerning the multiverse in the game, and also learn about how events in one reality effect the other, summoning, and so forth.  I don't own the game anymore, I sold it for drugs very cheap with all my other things.  Years ago, it seems. 

You can download a Playstation / SNES emulator and the ROM if you really want to play.

I'd play it, but the graphics are crap and I can't see how the gameplay can teach you about the true nature of the Universe... Personally Zelda is my favorite RPG. It even has some time travel in it for you!

BrainStorm_wow

Well thanks for the input guys. I have thankfully scratched the idea and have done some more simpler wishing spells, that I hope may help the candidate I want to become the next president win. So I did not even do any hexes or anything like that.

Chris Ditfort

It seems like you don't really understand magic my friend.
Black magic is for the users selfish desires
White magic is for helping others

So yeah that would be black magic.

Why do you think we'll all die or be imprisoned soon?

BrainStorm_wow

Quote from: Chris Ditfort on December 29, 2011, 23:23:53
It seems like you don't really understand magic my friend.
Black magic is for the users selfish desires
White magic is for helping others

So yeah that would be black magic.

Why do you think we'll all die or be imprisoned soon?
Well than my latest spell was both black and white. To answer your question, go search Nation Defense Authorization Act 2011.

Chris Ditfort

BrainStorm_wow

Quote from: Chris Ditfort on December 30, 2011, 02:27:51
Does this act effect world wide?
The United States, but the internet censorship bills they are trying to pass will ultimately effect everyone, not just the US.

Rudolph

I checked. It does not say they can imprison anyone they call a "terrorist". It specifically limits it to Al Qaeda.

There is some controversy over ambiguous and conflicting terminology. That will get ironed out in the near future, I expect.

"Weirder still, the bill’s chief architect, Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.), tried to persuade skeptics that the bill wasn’t so bad. His pitch? “The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States,” he said on the Senate floor on Monday. "

Interesting that the "Chief architect" is a DEMOCRAT Senator.

Come to think of it... the Patriot Act is just an updated version of the "Anti-Terrorism Bill" passed during the Democratic CLINTON administration.

hmmmm

I am pretty sure we are not all going to be imprisoned next year.
Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

BrainStorm_wow

Quote from: Rudolph on December 30, 2011, 17:56:02
I checked. It does say they can imprison anyone they call a "terrorist". It specifically limits it to Al Qaeda.

There is some controversy over ambiguous and conflicting terminology. That will get ironed out in the near future, I expect.

"Weirder still, the bill's chief architect, Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.), tried to persuade skeptics that the bill wasn't so bad. His pitch? "The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States," he said on the Senate floor on Monday. "

Interesting that the "Chief architect" is a DEMOCRAT Senator.

Come to think of it... the Patriot Act is just an updated version of the "Anti-Terrorism Bill" passed during the Democratic CLINTON administration.

hmmmm

I am pretty sure we are not all going to be arrested next year.
It gives the right of the government to deem anyone a terrorist. Even American Citizens.

Rudolph

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.