News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Projection Device

Previous topic - Next topic

nickspry

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the idea.
If all new ideas were dismissed because they seem unlikely under the current paradigm of scientific knowledge there would be very little progress.
A few years ago we would have said it was impossible for a particle to exist in two places at the same time. Now we know that can occur at a sub-atomic level. Science is being rewritten all the time.
Besides, I think that relativity allows (theoretically at least) for the manipulation of time through gravitational fields, and the subsequent distortion of space-time. Why shouldn't that be happening here on a small scale?

kurtykurt42

It's far from easy, in fact it may be one of the most difficult things to do in the universe. But what i have discovered is that by using our thoughts we can create these artificial 'time bubbles' around the scalar field of the crystal and store the pattern into and around the crystal. The crystals are therefore able to store, amplify, focus, transmit and transform this thought form of energy and re-transmit it in a localized area of space, around the field of the crystal.

The larger the crystal seems to be the more space this field can expand too. As of right now I will only be experimenting with small quartz crystals as to not cause harm to myself and other and especially not to the space/time continuum.

As for how agents found me I believe they have the ability to detect these type of spatial anomalies somehow and they usually go to investigate with helicopters or small planes.

zareste

I'll vouch for Kurt's message there. In fact crystals are used in microchips for that very reason - the ability to keep and transmit information with total precision.

With all these rumors that microchips are based on galactic technology, I have to wonder if humanity's supposed reverse-engineering of the chip gave us a dumbed-down version of a greater crystal-based technology. I mentioned earlier how the Atlanteans used crystals to enhance mind abilities - and at about the same time, they had constructed an entire 'mind' artificially that had the thinking power of multiple humans. (our computers, in contrast, have a very small fraction of one human's thinking power)

Perhaps we can regain the ability to do this.

Leannain

What's with the "by using our thoughts" we attract/create/change/move whatever we want, mantra?

if this would to be, people, all humans would have what they want(and don't tell me that other humans thinking the opposite will null your desire). I remember, in one my classes, the teacher gave, as an assignment, write an essay about whatever you want. Most of the works were rather good. Until, a woman picks up her essay and starts shouting out the "law of attraction" or some stuff like that. Basically, she went into a rosy little tirade on how thoughts attract what we want, we become what we want through our thoughts. Now the funny thing is, she's a party girl. Meaning, she's been trying to attract a husband now that she's 30 years old and that dreadful baby rabies has hit, but no one touches her: too much usage.

She's been thinking/sending thoughts into the Universe for years now and nothing, no husband, no guy interested in a relationship with her.

Of course, she ended the essay with "but the book/law of attraction says that even if we don't attract what we want/need, we should be thankful because we still have our health."

Right. To me it seems snake oil. "Buy this and believe in that but if doesn't work(it won't) don't worry; it's the experience that counts."

What gives? Does the *Universe* reserve the right to send what the person wants when the *Universe* deems fit? Or do you have to exhaust your emotions as thoughts to get what you want? or is it that, we only attract what we need, not what we want? Or is it  that we're not in the necessary evolutionary stage - spirituality - to get what one needs? Or do we need a crystal?

Or is it because this "The Secret" and many other UFO's(metaphor)beliefs are there to sell?

Honestly, sometimes, when I read all of this "thoughts attract what we want" and related "subjects" I think of my uncle. He also believed and professed much of this new age, spirituality "concepts" and now he's in psychiatric ward for 10 years trying to treat his schizophrenia. Could there be a relation?

I'm not criticizing any of you. I just find it interesting.

An older woman I dated was also very much into this stuff and she ended up being diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

There's also a guy I know who won't keep his mouth shut with the "new world order" and that he can change water into oil with the power of his thoughts.

Bloody hell, where are we? Salem?

And yes, I'm a little angry.  I'd like to have a conversation with a woman without her having to go intro astrology or tarot cards or ghosts or Angels. I mean, only the women who fall inside the age group of 40 -60 speak of anything interesting at all. Like History, art, music and so forth.

For Christ's sake  :x.

zareste

wat?

we were talking about crystals

kurtykurt42

Sorry if my research is making you upset Leannain but I'm just interested in learning more about how space/time and energy and thought work. That's too bad about your uncle and girlfriend but I don't see a connection between studying new age, spirituality "concepts" and getting schizophrenia.

I admit that a lot of these concepts are difficult to understand for people that have strong religious and scientific beliefs.

I guess in the end only time will tell who's right.

zareste

A moment ago, I telepathically asked how one can use a crystal to improve mind abilities. I then saw a magnetic field (much like you'd do with iron filings), which only makes sense because crystals purify energy and magnetism transfers it. Kurt's experiments have shown this to some degree.

I then wondered how the magnet should interact with the crystal to create the right effect. The image I got was something like this

four long magnets around a crystal. I don't have any materials to test this, but it would be an interesting experiment

kurtykurt42

I have been looking at different magnets but couldn't decide which shape or type to get. Take a look at this website and let me know if you think I should get the rod shaped ones in your picture?

Also, I recently purchased a couple of Lemurian Seed Quartz Crystals. Apparantly the Lemuria were an advanced ancient civilization similar to Atlantis. As the end of their time on Earth was coming to an end, the Lemurians programmed these crystals to teach their messages of oneness and healing - messages that would be revealed when the energy on Earth was ready to receive them. The Lemurians then planted (or "seeded") the Lemurian Crystals, encoded with their ancient knowledge and wisdom, to be found centuries later by us.

zareste

Nifty site. These right here look the best https://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70_71&products_id=263 - even if my litle vision was false, the magnet formation looks ideal for ion flow

Admittedly, it seems intuitive to put bigger magnets on opposing ends of the crystal instead of long ones on the sides, but maybe the ion distribution would be less even that way. Hard to say.

I asked what the polarity of the magnets should be, but got no answer. I'm guessing they should face the same way for an uninterrupted flow

kurtykurt42

Thanks for the idea, I guess it can't hurt to build one and see what happens. Here is a rough sketch of the prototype I have in mind. I have also read that including 24K gold flake or aluminum into the resin can produce interesting results.

zareste

Wow, I was thinking the crystal-magnet should work without extra electricity or coils (at least that was my intent when I mentally queued it), but it'll be interesting to go all Tim Taylor on it and vamp up the power

kurtykurt42

I think I will make two of them, one with the magnets and one without. I should have all the materials in about a week.

Stillwater

QuoteIt would seem that this particular configuration has the ability to control time in localized areas of space. I have found that when I run the device next to my digital clock and measure time with a cell phone and computer in a point far away from the device, it is actually able to accelerate/decelerate time by about 4 minutes around the digital clock.

lol....

Well, I would say that it would be responsible to exclude other possibilities before concluding the apparatus affected the speed of time, lol.

You seem to have a pretty good handle on electrical equipment and theory- one thing you probably know then, is that an electrial current will induce a magnetic field emmantating perpendicularly to the direction of the current's flow, and that conversely, a magnetic field will also induce a current in wires that are perpendicular to itself.

Now as you probably know, most digital clocks measure time by reading the number of times which their currents change direction. US alternating current changes directions at a rate of 60 times per second, and most European alternating currents work at 50 times (60 and 50Hz). That is why, if you take a US clock to Europe, it will run slow, and one from Europe brought to the US will run fast.

Your apparatus is no doubt creating some powerful magnetic fields, so it is quite likely that these fields are inducing currents in the clock, and this is what is altering the time read- the clock is responding to the change in current induced by the field.

It is no secret that magnetic fields affect electronic equipment in this way- you can erase your harddrive by rubbing it with a magnet, and having magnets near electronic speakers can cause them to misfunction.

So if I were to guess the results in the clock point to any conclusion, it would be that the apparatus is putting out powerful magnetic fields. You probably have equipment around to verify this guess. :wink:
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

kurtykurt42

The large coils and crystals have been next to the clock for the past few weeks but never effected the digital clock in any way. In any event I have already ordered a good mechanical stopwatch so that I can verify that it is not just changing the flow of current in the digital clock. Although, what is strange is that the one day I decided to try my time experiment this happened. Here are more specific results of the experiment:

For this experiment I will be generating a field large enough for the Jwin Digital Clock. The field will be maintained with a square wave frequency of 360 Hz and 3.5 Volts.

After raising my energy body to its highest level of energy I will attempt to transfer my thoughts for creating an ‘energy time bubble’ to the scalar field generated by the coil and crystal. There the bubble will remain in place around the field until the frequency and voltage are turned off.

The ‘energy program’ created with my thoughts will look like this:

I will use my mind to create a time bubble. This bubble will exist in the same space as the scalar waves produced by the mobius coil and quartz. Once the bubble is stable I will decelerate the speed inside the bubble by 500% of the normal speed of time.  Therefore, the digital clock will be in or very near the field of the decelerated time.

After this was done, all three clocks (digital clock, cell phone and computer) where set synchronously to within a few seconds. The cell phone was placed in the kitchen and my other computer was about 15 ft away from the time field. I had started at about (12:00) noon and let it run for about 4 hours without giving it much thought. Then after examining the digital clock I had found that it read 3:56 while the other two clocks read 4:00 on the dot.

Stillwater

Yeah, but I would go a step further, and use a watch or clock that didn't have any electronic components to affect at all- an hourglass would be my ideal choice for such an experiment, since you have said the time dilation occurring in the field is quite large scale, and should consequently be easily noticed. You could be absolutely positive then that magnetic fields were not the thing generating the effect. You could still use the analog, but this way you could see the effect the aparatus has on numerous time measuring devices, so you can better explain what the nature of the effect is.

kurtykurt42

An hourglass is a great idea, I'll order one now. Mechanical / Analog stopwatches are very accurate and very expensive and they don't have any electronic components in them. If you want to learn more you can check out this website that explains how they work. Who knew they were so complex.

lol… Thanks for the idea about the hourglass that was a good one. I just purchased this one on ebay, it is a 15 minute timer and is 3.25” x 5”. I also purchased this <a href="http://www.paragonsports.com/images/large/6464-1000_steel_cl.jpg ">Mechanical Stopwatch</a> on ebay as well. Ironically it too is a 15 minute timer... Coincidence?

So, I guess I will use the Digital clock, the Mechanical Stopwatch, a cell phone, a computer and an hourglass. I could use a sundial too but that might be unreliable :lol:. Since the instruments only measure time for 15 minutes, I will be focusing my intent on accelerating/decelerating the time field as strongly as humanly possible for those 15 minutes.

Sorry to disappoint anyone that was hoping to see progress of using the device to astral project. Who knew that I would make a time machine by accident...

zareste

guess we're getting into weird science, but I wonder if an hourglass would work - when gravity's pull is coming from an external source.
Pfft, I guess we'll find out. It'll be a fun week

kurtykurt42

I didn't consider that. The effect of the Neodymium Magnets and electromagnetic mobius coil might affect the hourglass. I feel that the most reliable device for measuring time in the gravitational/time field will be the mechanical stopwatch.

Stillwater

Lol, perhaps, but if you could prove the hourglass was failing in just that manner, it would be a serious case for anti-gravity effects, and thus its own sort of miracle.

SkepticBoy

Seriously though I doubt changing time and gravity is this simple I mean if it was, there would had been some serious breakthroughs in time travel development by now not to mention many people messing around with it.

Once the hourglass timer is used we will see the "time distortion" is nothing more than the electronics of the other watches that were used being disrupted by the electromagnetic field.

Any idea when your going to do this Kurty?

Questioner

Quote from: SkepticBoy on November 29, 2009, 13:01:43
Seriously though I doubt changing time and gravity is this simple I mean if it was, there would had been some serious breakthroughs in time travel development by now not to mention many people messing around with it.
How do you know the government hasn't?
I mean,it "may" have been a distortion of 4 minutes in a localized field,nothing big.

kurtykurt42

If you think this is simple then I guess you must be pretty darn smart. I have studied some of the most advanced engineering mathematics and theory as well as computer algorithms that would give you a headache for a week. Those pale in comparison to what I am attempting to do here.

I believe that serious breakthroughs are happening all the time but usually in top secret laboratories. The trick here is to use your thoughts in a way that most 'scientists' don't really understand how.

I will begin the experiments in about a week once I receive all of the materials.

Kitarist

Cant wait for the results!!! :D :D But in my opinion its not time but it does affect the energy somehow and changes the vibrations probably

kurtykurt42

For the shape of this new device I have been looking around at different geometric shapes and have found the dodecahedron to be quite interesting. I would use a sheet of aluminum to trace the cut out. Once assembled, the top will be left open to pour the resin and position the magnets and crystal. Here is a dodecahedron constructed out of paper. As you can see the top flap will be left off and the resin can be poured to the top and allowed to harden. Once it is fully cured the duct tape holding the aluminum will be removed and we should have a clear dodecahedron with 4 powerful magnets and a crystal inside it.

zareste

I read that highly processed materials and metals such as aluminum corrupt energy behaviors (in fact aluminum has a modern-day track record for causing cancer). I'm still no expert, but that stuff might cause more harm than good

Come to think, I also heard that the shape of a crystal plays a minor role, but I never found out what shapes have what effects. In Atlantis, most of the focus was on the molecular pattern of the crystals (which I guess we have little control of)