News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

auric vision

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

How do i see auras??

I'm getting frustrated because i can't see them!!!

anyone have any tips on being able to see auras?

EDIT: oh and.. is it even possible for me to see auras due to me being nearsighted?

nanook

there are so much threads and tutorials so i give you just one tip that i have never read anywhere myself. maybe because it is wrong ^^

here we go

never try to see anything that does exist. rather try not to overlook it anylonger.  

its a state of mind which can be initialized also but not only by playing with you physical vision. you basically have to temporarly forgett the current way your brain recognizes 'shapes' (different colors ....) as something that defines true borders between objects. look at everything as if everything was one. do it in your mind not in your eyes. so your consciousness can recognize (discover) what your senses did allready perceive before: the patterns of the aura. its not so much about altering the sharpnes of you eyes, playing with sharpnes can just be helpfull to alter the way your brain recognizes shapes/patterns.

i rather look at auravison as synesthetic: informations from somewhere else (maybe 3rdeye) get mixed into physical vision as an overlay. so you can't tell the difference. i guess other people have a different opionion.

i am a practicioner myself. seeing the white/blue etheric stuff was allways relativelya easy, but seeing colors requires much more concentration in shuting down the pattern-recognition. it works for seconds only in my case and maybe i am just bullshiting myself

(i am farsighted, dunno wether that makes a difference, don think so but don't know)

Selski

Quote from: nanooknever try to see anything that does exist. rather try not to overlook it any longer.  

I really like that.  

Thanks.  :grin:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

astraluminated

Allrighty then everyone, This technique that i am gonna tell you prabrably gave me some auric sight, However this technique was briefly mentioned on this forum but Perhaps people did not realised the potential of this easiest to do method i ever know.

First make the visible invisible, then the invisible becomes visible.

It's really that easy, it's so simple it must be true right, right? :peace:
That sentence is the basic principle behind the technique.

And then here comes the technique: First put one finger in the air, i prefere a white backround and then bring the focus of your eyes exectly on the tip of that finger, preferably the index finger. Then when you concentrated for about five to ten seconds on that finger, move your focus point behind that finger so that you can see through the finger and that you see two of them. Also keep your focus point about five to ten second beyond the index finger. And just repeat that process until you make yourself grazy or insane, which one you prefere offcourse, i'm not gonna force you between the two (lol).

But the thing that is so funny is that since tonight i have discovered that by focusing or manipulating my eye-sight in such a way that i can make one of my index fingers, when looking through them totally invisible.
Now perhaps i could do this all along and everyone two, but it is still kind of funny discovering the relation between this making finger invisible thingy and the potential aura excersice behind it.
So perhaps some of you can practise it for a month or so and see what it does, and if it works than everybody can see auras so that no one can deny the existence of a etherical universe.

Note: A good way to check the progress is by putting a piece of white paper verticle on your desk with a bright lamp above it but not shining in your eyes and then put your fingers in front of the paper en move your fingers(Best use thumb, aura is biggest there) slowly up and down a little while focusing half a inch or a centimeter of the tip of your thumb and then focus on the white paper behind it.

Well i wish you all the best of luck,

And i would really like to hear if this really works.

Bye
[/i]
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

hugo

Regular practice is what has achieved results for me.  I find open eye meditation in front of a mirror to achieve the best results for me.  About 1 metre from the mirror with a white or dark background.  Experiment with different light settings.  Observe yourself and what you see.  Stare at the wall behind you, at your third eye or into your eyes.  Don't be afraid if your eyes start to burn and tear.  I find there is a shift in perception that lies beyond the tears and I don't think it has to do directly with your eyes as such but a mental surrendering or something.  In any case it seems to help me.
Pay attention to what it is that you may be resisting.  I always find that my sight opens up when I yield to certain feelings and sensations internally.  Work on allowing yourself to see reality as it is.  Whatever that may be, mundane or exciting.  I spent about 6 months resisting the fact that I was seeing my chakras, because they weren't appearing how I'd expected them to be, when I accepted reality as it was instead of how I wanted it to be, they became very clear.  I believe that intuition and auric sight are very closely linked, so even if you can't "see", trust what you feel you see.  Above all else be persistent.  Stick at it like a mosquito.