News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mediating an Arch Angel.

Previous topic - Next topic

Adinaut

>Originally posted by SpectralDragon
>Any other questions that the above cannot answer is welcome. Ask
>questions of the Archangel mostly, after all that IS what this is for.
>If you have a question as to how and why I am doing this feel free.
>Criticism is welcomed and ABSOLUTELY NEEDED [:)] Just try not to be an
>@*s about it [;)]

Question for you. Why 'him'? From what I've learnt, gender is a 3rd
density exclusive, and sometimes the illusion of it in the 4th density.
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. You know how it feels, not minding the time passing by. I've got all and more, my smile, just as before, is what I carry with me now, yes, *I* am free.

SpectralDragon

From my understanding gender is not completely void though. It's still there, just not in the way that we think about it.

Everyone has male AND female aspects. When we go through our lifetimes we appear through the ages as both male and female. The Archangel is described as "him" because that is how he appears to me. His "male" aspects are more clear than his "female" aspects. When I get more questions I will have him comment on this for you ;)[;)]

Hephaestus

There are two forms of soul energy in the universe which are female and male - you may consider gender in the physical sense but gender also transcends the physical densities. [:)]

Blackstream

I'll ask mostly the same questions I asked Odin in another thread

What do you think of all this 2012 stuff?

What do you think about this demon war stuff?

What do you think about the supposed Civil War that was reported to be happening later this year?

(By what do you think... I mean is it going to happen to the best of whatever knowledge you have).

What seperates an actual entity (say a God or just a wandering spirit) from a thoughtform, or are they all the same?

Is there any beliefs that you and SpectralDragon clash on, or do you guys basically agree on everything? At the very least, have you guys ever had a disagreement on anything? (either one of you can answer this, this is just pure curiosity on my part)

About weres (therianthropes to be specific), are they actually part animal (or whatever) part human in their souls, or are they just deluding themselves?

What kind of responsibilities do you have as an archangel?

Finally, a personal question (as to sort of make this all more real for me), tell me something about myself that no one else on this board (except for me of course) could possibly know or reasonably guess, assuming no APing over to my house or anything (basically, something that can't be figured out by looking over the information I have provided on these forums).  Examples are like.... the names of a few books in my room, my full name, a description of one of my recent drawings... ect.  You don't really have to ask/answer this question, but for me to be able to take in the above answers, it would help.
There is no spoon

Ramiel

1) What connection do I have with Angels? (I have an unexplained "drawing" or "connection" to them despite the fact I do not believe Catholicism, Christanity, or other Western religions that discuss these beings. My name is a perfect example. It came to me out of nowhere).

2) His thoughts on my name, as well as the Angel from which it comes from?

Thanks.

Colin

I have a quick, slightly odd question. What is the word I asked about in my initial reply to this post, that I did not send? I hope this isn't insulting or vulgar of me to ask.

SpectralDragon

Ahh finally enough questions I will get to them tonight.

Kalonek

What does he think about the zetas ? Are they who they pretend to be (helpful ec) in his point of view ?

Is the guide i speak to with intuition and my pendulum really my guide ? Or some neg trying to mislead me ?

I was attacked by what i think is a neg a few mornings ago (see the thread in PSD forum), what about it ? Was it some kind of test for me to see if i can control my fear (which i did) ?

What do you look like ? I suppose the typical image of the angel with the wings etc isn't really that ?

"Where" do you come from ? Which density ? How is it over there ?

How do you receive your missions ? Is there some kind of "administration" for angels up there or is it by direct realtionship with God ?

Does God know me ? Does he loves me ? Has he ever be angry at me ?

What can you tell us about St Seraphim of Sarov ? Were his experiences of God and the Holy Spirit true ?

Just by curiosity, what do you think about tatoos (i don't have one, it's just to know) ?

Thanks SpectralDragon and the Michael [|)]
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

shaman

Michael together with Rafael are angels apointed over the dreams, the dreams of the people. In Daniel, one of the two angels (I'm not sure which one) interpreted his dream(s)/vision(s) of the future.

Question: does Michael come and help everyone with his/her dreams?

question: did Michael help me too and in which dream?

question: (tricky) does he know the name I was given but that do not appear on any written document and that none really ever mentioned?

I guess you already had your part of questions for the day, so I do no expect you to answer these by tomorrow... Thanks for the FREE link and service to the world of Angels...

Good night!

Shaman - The dreamer [|)]

McArthur

Hi SD, i have some questions for Michael concerning the ancient teachings of both the Jewish and Hermetic Kabbalah about the Angels.

1. What is the difference between these names he is known by: "Mikhael Hdael", "Mikhael Shemshel" and "Mikhael Bniel" with a short explanation if possible.

2. Which group of Angels his he the overseer of? i.e. Chayoth Ha-Qodesh, Erelim, Melekim, Chashmalim, Ashim etc.

3. If he is now the Arch-Angel of Mars what has happened to the Arch-Angel Zamael?

4. What is the name of the Planetary Intelligence he governs?

5. Which Divine Name is he asociated with? i.e. Elohim Gibor, Shaddai El Chai, Adonai Ha Aretz etc?

6. Which aspect of you is SD in contact with and what name is that particular aspect of you known by?

Thanks! [:)]

OK i have just one more question. What does the following mean?

taom1234

Hello SD[:)]

Nice of you to offer your help and be able to take some @*# for it[:D]

I do have a question.  The guide that took my soul to the light telepathically communicated to me in "Thees and Thous" even though I am not religious.  Is this guide my Higher Self?  

Also, after this initial contact I have had a "buzzing" or "ringing" sound in my head which gets quite strong depending on who is thinking about me.  With this it is so easy to feel who has good thoughts about me and who has bad thougts about me.  Is there a way I could "convert" this buzzing sound to words when I so choose?  This may sound odd, but even though I know now if someone has bad thoughts about me or good thoughts, I would love to have telepathic words attached to the buzzing sounds so that I can know more about it.[8)] But I need to be able so shut it off at will so I don't go crazy.

Oh yes, what do those Tiger dreams I have mean?  In the last one I darted the Tiger and it fell asleep for awhile, but these dreams are re-occuring so they must mean something.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

SpectralDragon

NOW IN MEDIATION SESSION

CANNOT ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS AT THIS TIME WILL GET THE REST TOMORROW NIGHT

SD: Hello Micheal, can you answer these questions put forth today?
M: Yes, I will answer them the best I can, but if there is information that I think people should search for on thier own I will say so.
SD: Thanks
SD: People have been asking on the possible upcoming 2012 war and the Zeta's (aliens)as well as pole shift do you have thoughts on this?
M: There are always visitations by spirits to this solar system. The Zetas, or greys as most of you know them as, have based thier travel on phasing in and out of astral as physical trave through the stars is impossible. The pole shift and 2012 war are related in that both are going to happen and they won't take place in an instant, events will lead to them. People are going to change, and the world will change as it always does. The pole shift is an occurence that is always happening, as very little about the world is fixed. It is a very fluid thing and right now people should be noticing the effects of this.

SD: (re-checks connections with Archangel)
M: you will be able to connect with me when you return.
SD: Thanks

Give me about 9 more hours for the other questions please everyone.

Blackstream

Well, at some time in the future (probably not in this batch of questions, but the next one, unless you really think this is a good question), can you inquire as to what kind of effects have already happened from the poleshift, and maybe what kind of effects are to occur?

I've already gotten some info on all this, but honestly, it's kind of contradicting and I'd like to hear this angel's opinion.  Some people say that we will all turn into our "true" forms.  Some say it will cause a collapse of the world as we know it.  Some say it is increasing physic abilities by a lot.  Some say it is weaking the barrier between astral and physical and that is causing more manifestations of demons and other spirits.  Some even say the barrier will completely disintegrate and all will be like the astral (tho maybe more solid or something, I dunno).  So as you can see, a lot of this is probably hogwash, which is why I don't think research here would do the trick.  Also, I have no idea as to what has changed over the last few years.  Everything honestly feels the same to me, except for of course my occasional strong feeling that something is wrong in the environment around me.

Btw, the connection drop was weird.  What caused that?
There is no spoon

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Blackstream

Btw, the connection drop was weird.  What caused that?

I did. I had to go to work. [|)]
THE REST OF IT. MEDIATION TAKING PLACE NOW.

SD: Micheal, is it possible to finish the mediation from last night and possible do another one tonight?
M: Yes
SD: (checks connections, making sure this is actually Micheal and not another spirit) Verified
SD: There is a gentleman asking about the similarities and differences between thought forms and spirits. Any comments on this?
M: Yes, thought form is created with the mind, BUT can turn to a spirit with time and love. The main difference between the two is that the thought form is like a "program" and the spirit is chaotic.

SD: this one also asks this: Is there any beliefs that you and SpectralDragon clash on, or do you guys basically agree on everything? At the very least, have you guys ever had a disagreement on anything?
M: Yes, we often debate about when my help is needed as you know.

SD: About weres (therianthropes to be specific), are they actually part animal (or whatever) part human in their souls, or are they just deluding themselves?
M: such beings are the results of bad magic and Karma. They can manifest physically, but this happens only a few times in an age.
A being is never part and part, always there is the whole of the being when it comes to this particular subject. For example some projectors have a natural wolf form as well as other forms that they often find themselves in without making the conscious decision to be this way. This comes from the choices the soul has made in what it wants to become. Also, while this decision was made on the spiritual level it never clashes with the conscious. These are not considered weres by the way.

SD: There was a question about your responsibilities as an archangel.
M: I am going to make this cryptic simply for the fact that spiritual answers and general spirituality require deep understanding. In order to understand you need to think. In order to think you must have interest. In order to have interest you have to have a part of me, and in order to have a part of me you have to be a part of me as well. In order to understand me you have to be me, and I am parts of what is around you and parts of what make up your thoughts and forms of your thoughts.

SD: Someone was asking you for personal information about themselves that cannot be gleaned from sources that I can get a hold of. He mentioned material things.
M: when you understand the (above) you will understand that I cannot know the names of your material sources as I am not omni-scient. I am and am not omni-present because of the (above) as well. I am a spirit who can view your aura but I am being mediated by another person. In order to give you information about your inner self I can't go through a person to do so. The same is also true for some of the other gleanings of information, much as you people won't like it.

SD: Ramiel wants to know about his connections to angels and about his name.
M: You don't have to believe in order to see. You do however have to see in order to believe. They seem to know you in some way or another, and you have a subconscious and partly conscious desire to learn more about us and the universe.  

SD: (mediates the post by Kelonek word for word)
M: The Zetas are partly good, partly evil just like mankind. Channelings are NOT a very reliable way of getting information. to become enlightened you must understand. Getting knowledge is not understanding it. It is simply having something without understanding it.
You should always test a guide for yourself in the best ways you can. They should be expecting you to.
I look like what I want to look like. In other words I have more of a thought form when I want to be seen. Look into the sky at (mars) with a telescope and you will see a very small part of myself.

God is very misunderstood. He is the universe, but unlike other beings who exist such beings know of themselves at levels not very well understood by humans at this point in time. He cannot grab things inside of himself and fix it. That is the role of the spirits inside of him.

The question is not whether someone elses experiences were true (unless you know them at a personal level) the question is are yours.

Self expression is very nice, but the afteraffects of something such as that I have no idea how to react to.

SD: (mediates Shamans Q's)
M: We have many purposes such as the one you describe. Daniel was troubled to the point where he was in a questionable and open state.
We help those who need it, but can't lead everyone. If you are on the right path why should help be needed? If you choose not to go on this path in any of the forms it can manifest we cannot help you. Judging from this mediation you are the Seer Over the dreams among many other names acquanted to you. Others would be the dream guardian (this is reffered to as dream dragon in some cultures as some types of dragon's are guardians). Such are titles and a name as in personal name I will not go into nor can't. Your dreamscape where you were shown that your soul chose a path was your higher selfs doing, and not done by us.

SD: (Mediates McArthur's post)
M: I am Captian of the Guardians, The Angel of death, the Overwatcher of the Souls. The aspect I am showing to this individual is the Captian of the guradians as he is most familiar with it. Archangels are not on a planetary scale, the planets are what you might consider our physical bodies.

those names you listed are simply names cultures associate me with. Unless you are a part of that culture then they have no meaning to you.

Suex de lou, but there is no proper pronounciation in this language and the idea behind it is encrypted. The idea is guardianship but there are many other interpretations of it that are true but misunderstood on many different levels.

SD mediates taom's post
M: Tiger dreams usually are about courage. Wheather you need it or you should use what you have you need to divine for yourself so you gain understanding.

SD: You will go into personal information if you know who the person is correct?
M: On some levels yes
M: Channelings and mediations like this are for observasion and to try to glean knowledge that you should try to start understanding. Do not look to channelings for understanding itself, only knowledge that will lead to such.

Next time, more on pole shift and whatever I missed, I am now tired. I put small descriptions of what i asked the Archangel but every time I mediated word for word with the exception of a few, and even then I mediated the questions afterwords just to make sure.

shaman

Thanks Spectral Dragon for taking your time and your efforts and those of our "friend" Arch-Angel Michael.

McArthur, what you wrote in Hebrew is the just the name Rafael.

Michael Shemshel, has the rooth shemesh which means sun, also "shamash" - the one that is placed higher and the ending -el for God. So shemshel might be associated with God of the Sun or Sun-God.

Michael Bniel would be Michael ben El, son of God, however not to be confused with "bne-Elohim" in the Old Testament.

Michael Hdael, not sure... again -el ending related to God, the same with his own name Michael and all the names of the ANgels: Rafael, Gabriel, Uriel, Ariel, .. they all have endings in -el for God. They are all messangers of God.

Chayot Hakodesh... the holy animals... ?

There are many names to God as you mentioned.. I can find a good source to give you some answers to all that, without communicating with Michael the Angel, I just need to communicate with Michael-my-self.... as the name that was given to me but that do not appear in any documents and that I have never been called by is actually MICHAEL...  

And last,McArthur, I think you might be interested in a posting I made on the Judaism and Early Christianity forum, about Kabbalah....

Ciao!

Blackstream

quote:
Originally posted by SpectralDragon

QuoteOriginally posted by Blackstream

M: I am going to make this cryptic simply for the fact that spiritual answers and general spirituality require deep understanding. In order to understand you need to think. In order to think you must have interest. In order to have interest you have to have a part of me, and in order to have a part of me you have to be a part of me as well. In order to understand me you have to be me, and I am parts of what is around you and parts of what make up your thoughts and forms of your thoughts.

SD: Someone was asking you for personal information about themselves that cannot be gleaned from sources that I can get a hold of. He mentioned material things.
M: when you understand the (above) you will understand that I cannot know the names of your material sources as I am not omni-scient. I am and am not omni-present because of the (above) as well. I am a spirit who can view your aura but I am being mediated by another person. In order to give you information about your inner self I can't go through a person to do so. The same is also true for some of the other gleanings of information, much as you people won't like it.

The first answer kind of sounds a lot like the description of the holy spirit in the bible in Christianity and the idea behind predestination.  The idea being that we are all lost souls without a chance in hell (no pun intended).  But when the holy spirit moves through us, we get an urge... an interest to find out who God is.  Without that push, we'd just go on doing our own thing.  Also, when the holy spirit joins up with you, he basically becomes part of your thoughts, and would also be with and around you.

I'm wondering if that's kind of what Micheal means.

As for the other answer... a+++. A spirit who admits he doesn't know everything :)  Honestly, because of "You will go into personal information if you know who the person is correct?", I'm willing to give him a little bit of my personal info in order for the angel to figure out who I am, but it's not that big of a deal anymore.
There is no spoon

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by SpectralDragon

I really like that reply.
quote:

those names you listed are simply names cultures associate me with. Unless you are a part of that culture then they have no meaning to you.

Yes but as Arch Angel Michael you surely kno those names as they have ben used to invoke you for a long time. It is a test to see if you are what you say you are. And as you say elswhere "guides" should expect them. [;)]
quote:

Suex de lou, but there is no proper pronounciation in this language and the idea behind it is encrypted. The idea is guardianship but there are many other interpretations of it that are true but misunderstood on many different levels.

Is this in answer of what did those symbols mean i posted? What do you mean by "Suex de lou"?

Thanks DS and Michael for answering some of my questions so far.

Colin

I wasn't sure if my question should be answered, now I understand why it can't be. Very interesting responses on the whole.

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Blackstream

The first answer kind of sounds a lot like the description of the holy spirit in the bible in Christianity and the idea behind predestination.  The idea being that we are all lost souls without a chance in hell (no pun intended).  But when the holy spirit moves through us, we get an urge... an interest to find out who God is.  Without that push, we'd just go on doing our own thing.  Also, when the holy spirit joins up with you, he basically becomes part of your thoughts, and would also be with and around you.

I'm wondering if that's kind of what Micheal means.

As for the other answer... a+++. A spirit who admits he doesn't know everything :)  Honestly, because of "You will go into personal information if you know who the person is correct?", I'm willing to give him a little bit of my personal info in order for the angel to figure out who I am, but it's not that big of a deal anymore.

I would consider any and ALL options and narrow down the fields. One of them is that the archangels make up the structures of the universe. There are other things worth looking into.
quote:

I still wonder if I drew that right for him... You see he does not see what I am seeing. This is not a channelling. I have to draw a picture for him in that case.

wantsumrice

One simple question:

Peace and equality is always sought after, will we ever reach such eutopia?

kakkarot

how many angels were thrown out of heaven? (no need to give an exact number, just a number that's close [;)])

~kakkarot

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by shaman

Well i know you meant well but you just actually ruined the test i was giving to the entity claiming to be Arch Angel Michael....

SpectralDragon

waiting for a couple more questions, and McArthur you have to consider that this michael cannot see what I am seeing.

Taalnar

Hi SD!

I have some questions which you hopefully won't mind asking. You may add, remove, add to etc the questions as you wish.  I hope you don't mind this line of questioning. :)

Here they are.

1)Are you the same Arch Angel Micheal as mentioned in the bible?

2)Do you feel that you have been accurately portrayed?

3) Under which God do you serve?  

4) Is it the same God as mentioned in the Old and New Testaments?

5) Is the God portrayed in the Old and New Testament the same?

6) You mention that God is the universe.  I was wondering does this mean God is accurately portrayed in the New and Old Testament of the bible?

7) Is Jesus as in the New Testament real, I mean is there some truth that this person actually existed?

8) What was his purpose for incarnating on the Earth?

9) Did he really come to Earth to atone for our sins?

Thanks!

kakkarot

i've got another one for him: do i have any angels watching over me? do i have any beings at all watching over me? (if he doesn't know immediatly, and i'm thinking he won't [|)], please ask him to come on over and watch me for a bit and get his reply later.)

thank you [:)].

~kakkarot