News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

PsiPog.net

Previous topic - Next topic

Skatche

The information seems good and accurate.  The only thing I don't like about that site is the negativity.  It has a very harsh aura around it.

Tracy

They are a little negative sometimes ,but you have to admitt some of their ideas are interesting.   They really are creative individuals.  Personally, I use shields everyday.

kakkarot

so silverslider, i take it you aren't too initiated into the world of the "super" natural? i have some telepathic ability (and i also know someone who is a very powerful telepathically), and i can make spiritual shields, but i don't pass through walls... yet ;)  .

well, dang. i was wrong all this time about what psi means. all this time i though that it was the short form of psionics, but it turns out it is the short form for parapsychological (which means "The study of the evidence for psychological phenomena, such as telepathy, clairvoyance, and psychokinesis, that are inexplicable by science" according to dictionary.com).

but still, each of these things has to do with powers of the mind, so when they say that "psi" is located in the chest, they are obviously using something other than powers of the mind (ie they are using powers of the spirit, since chi, ki, prana, magick and other forms spiritual energy are said to be located in either the stomach, tan tien, the chest, or even the whole body). and just for further reference, telepathy can be achieved using chi as well as using magick as well as using the mind. it is achieved differently in each way, even though the outcome is more or less the same. BUT THEN, THIS IS JUST SEMANTICS! and newbies usually don't care about semantics, now do they? unfortunately, i do. sucks to be me huh?  :)

any more questions?

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

SilverSlider

Lately I've been reading the articles at www.psipog.net and they seem pretty interesting. The thing that I'm not sure about is if it's just some lunatic ranting and raving about the dillusions he has, or not, since there's mainly one guy that writes the articles and a few others. Is there anyone here that is telepathic or can pass through walls or makes shields for themselves and that kind of thing? Also they talk about psi energy or whatever being in your chest area; is this the same kind of energy you deal with when working with NEW? with NEW you draw energy from your palms and soles, that's what I don't understand. Well maybe someone can clear this up, thanks!