News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Day After Tomorrow

Previous topic - Next topic

Yerzak06

Interesting stuff, glad you posted about it
- Me

Logic

"The Day After Tomorrow" is about global warming, not comets.

But about comets.. http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

Theres some interesting stuff here, if you look around enough. Basically, James talks alot about the non-nasa supported side of astro physics, such as what comets really are. He also talks about the recent solar activity reacting to the increase of comets in our solar system.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Kerrblur

Logic,

I'll look at your site thank you.  But you should really analyze the 'Concept' of the movie, the global warming isnt the mesage, its the s**t that happens, see you know in dreams, theres symbolic messages, that are soo simple, that it takes time to train to understand them, this situation is the same manner.

The message isnt suppose to be all clear cut and out in the open 'look at this'; but its something hidden, and i think the global warming part is exactly what throw people off from what I was thinking and saying the exact opposite.
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Logic

I did give the whole movie alot of thought. Infact, when I first heard about the movie, I was really amazed. I was so excited to see a movie, about what could potentially happen if we don't start taking care of our planet.

The purpose of the movie is to raise global awarness, which is stated a few times in the behind the scenes areas, such as..

quote:
..the very process of this picture is contributing to the problem of global warming! We couldn't avoid putting CO2 into the atmosphere during the shoot but we discovered we could do something to make up for it; we could make the film CarbonNeutral. Through a mix of energy conservation and tree planting, Future Forests is helping us offset the greenhouse gases anreleased during the making of The Day After Tomorrow. Many of the cast and crew have become Carbon-Neutral as well. It's only a small part of the solution to a very big problem, but it's a start. The movie is fiction; we'd like to keep it that way.
- Roland emmerich, Mark Gordon & Jeffrey Nachmanoff

The AlphaOmega

Well it's gettin on mid May now, I suppose we'll find out if it's all true.  If Earth were to pass through comets though, wouldn't we first be able to see the comets?  Not that seeing them could prevent anything, but I don't think there's much to fear from a comet if you can't even see one.  Maybe the world needs a good kick in the butt from the heavens to propel us in a new direction.  In any case, why worry?  Comets or meteors hitting the Earth is most definately a possibility.  But aside from being incredibly difficult to predict, it's also something we can do little to nothing about.  I say let it rain fire!
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

LittleNinja

Hey guys, what do you think of this picture:

If you look to the left of the picture from the center, you can see a small round object.  Could it be Nibiru in the distance?

Kerrblur

Thats a awesome picture.
nor bottle in creeds

Logic

Why would you think that is Niburu?

Mars was easily viewable around the 27th of april, according to //www.drsky.com

halfphased

If the thing I was looking at was Mars... (It may not have been) I was using binoculars and it didn't look as big as it does in that photograph.  In fact it was a small fraction of that size.

Doh, nevermind.  Now I see what you are talking about in the picture.  I do not know what it is, but I have seen similar sized objects in the morning sky for many years.  Nothing out of the ordinary, as far as I am concerned.

wantsumrice

Hmm...that being a planet?  Then wouldnt our gravitational field have changed?  

Anyway, since the pictures looks like it has a pretty high res, maybe zooming in might clear it up.  

~ivan

Yerzak06

im more interested in what that small black object is. If its a bird thats one hell of a bird.
- Me

Kerrblur

hah, That black spot looks kinda like a hot air baloon.  and on a side note, i have never in my life, seen f**king mars that big in the morning!!  at least in michigan. Never...
But I have to add something i noticed which I must say again before responding, lol try to translate what I say because I prolly wont explain it that well and sound pointless hah.

But with the excrement that has happened recently in Iraq, its seeming more and more that our world is coming into major crisis just like what the people in the world before the last two major cataclymic events, The Ice Age, and The Great Flood During Mose's Life.
And if someone caN quote me on this, but somewhere in the bible it claims(and in alot of other religions) that in our christian/catholic religion, says something about when our people are going all nuts and excrement, thats when God comes, or jesus or suttin to take us or suttin.

Then one I can quote kinda relates to the Zeta's and all the other Races helping us towards the ultimate changes in our era of mankind which is the crossing of the planet nibuiru and the transformation to the 4th density.

They come from faraway lands, from the ends of the heavens-the Lord and the weapons of his wrath - to destroy the whole Earth. The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. Therefore I will make the heavens tremble; and the earth will shake from its place at the wrath of the Lord almighty, in the day of his burning anger." A prophecy against Babylon - Isaiah 13:5/10/13

some other nonsense that ill throw out and have no idea how to explain and hopefully someone can help me out, lol insults on how stupid i am are welcome lol

http://www.detailshere.com/bibleprophesy.htm
is something i found that talks about how jesus knew about the dramatic earth changes that were to unfold
along with
Edgar Cayce:http://www.edgarcayce.org/about_ec/cayce_on/earth_changes/
prophet Muhammad: http://www.bci.org/islam-bahai/qearth.html
Hopi Indians:http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/telesto.htm
Immanuel Velikovsky:http://www.bearfabrique.org/Velikovsky/biovel.html
Charles Hapgood:http://www.poleshift.org/ps/Charles_Hapgood.html
John White:http://edgarcayce.com/cgi-bin/edgarcayce/poleshift.html
nor bottle in creeds

Quiet Storm

Some mysterious poster is posting things in Godlike productions about asteriods and meteors that are going to be hitting us soon. There is astronomical data also to back his stuff up. I think its very interesting to say in the least, and alarming to say in the least also.

Here I will quote some of his posts:

T-199.80..:-5-004.1.887(993.56)ETA:-24:34.INC
T-005.83..:-5-004.3.733(447.34)ETA:-05:51.INC
T-003.48..:-6-004.5.735(693.72)ETA:-10:37.INC?

Intersting the way he coded it. Maybe I should "uncode" some of it for you. But if I do all the fun will be spoilt. So I will simply clarify a few things here and there.
- is +

ETA:- Estimated Time of Arrival

T- is t minus and counting....the times are mixed up but correct...YOU decide which one will hit first.

INC is Incoming Now Confirmed.....as you can see there is a question mark. It is a vital clue...by the way...THAT one is the one we are really worried about. It is somewhat unpredictable and none of us can explain why. THAT is why it is called an "anomaly"...UNKNOWN.

MDC:-DIA=1.43..AU VEL as follows:-0.000234 LS
:-0.000138 LS
:-0.000319 LS
The above is clear enough for you to work out.

AHHH...now we have some intersting numbers here.
PTOI is Projected Time Of Impact.

The numbers are self explanatory....WE is west and SE is South east. YOU know what the numbers mean...just look at a map and work it out. The mumbers COULD be (hint)in reverse order or mixed up...but they are correct. I don´t want to take all the fun out of it for you.

(^&.99) IS a percentage probability...you were correct.

PTOI 1.9558.56 WE 10098.56 SE TTI+ETA(^&.99)
ETS SH=27/6/04? Tracking VEL US at this time.
PROJECTED POA UNKNOWN
PSM is PER SIMULATION MODEL
The numbers are hours or days...or both (hint) have fun.
T-199.80..:-5-004.1.887 INBOUND AT (sec.com) NAV 335.78+09.456(EMP=.0045) PSM.0012.

To put it all into plain english I will say this. PAY ATTENTION PLEASE. Work this out and you will have all your answers.

There are THREE incomong objects. TWO of them we know a lot about...but the third one is an unknown...all we know is it is coming and it has a high probability of hitting us. The other two WILL hit us. Along with these three main objects are many many smaller ones...it will rain death all over the world for a week or so. The death rain as we call it will begin late june. Leading up to june you can expect a wonderful light show as millions of small meteorites enter our atmosphere. And NO...this has nothing to do with "nibiru" I keep saying look south...but it is hard for most of the world to do this...unless you live down under and know exactly where to look and WHAT to look for. Immediatley preceeding the impacts, the earth...in fact the entire solar system...will be shrouded in thick black space dust. NASA will try..and indeed they already ARE trying to knock these objects of course. Next month is their last chance. ALL the sattelites including the ISS will be obliterated and re enter the atmosphere causing the release of tons of toxic fumes into our air. Breathing will become very difficult and toxic debris will rain down everywhere. Do you have any idea just how much plutonium orbits our planet? A f**kING LOT. NOT to mention the release of toxic fumes as the sattelites burn up. On top of that you have multiple impacts all over the world and tidal waves like you could not imagine sweeping EVERY coastline around the world. THERE WILL BE NO PLACE TO HIDE. THOSE who for some reason survive will soon wish they had NOT. AFTER this all occurs humanity will emerge from their burrows...those that had one and lived....and proceed to kill eachother just to keep living. The government will take control...or try to...and enforce their will on ALL. THE safest place to be is australia well away from the coast...but even THAT is only a guess at this time because we simply do not know what "anomaly" will do as yet.
So to counter all this we have a lot of distractions at present...wars...torture...beheadings...and for some reason interst rates are about to go up again. Keeps everyone focussed on the here and now....or next year....ANYTHING but next month!! Watch the CNN...get all the latest "fair and balanced" CRAP...keep your minds away from next month...keep it focussed on the elections and "next year"...keep focussed on you debts...keep focussed on the "war on bullsh*t"...UP the bullsh*t alert to RED...declare martial law...and BAM...they got ya trapped. Nowhere to run and no WAY to run. Seems funny how they want to do all this NEXT MONTH HMMMMMMMM??????!!!!!
Now....you can believe all this and...you still die...OR you can label me a fruitloop and you STILL die.....either way you still die...and if you go to the beach and hang around it will be quick at least. Make the most of it and stock up on some tinkle and some smoke if you smoke it and have a wild beach party and see the doom in with a bang. Better than hiding in some miserable hole and dying for nothing.

This was his last post:

IF everyone knew who I was and where I am...you would at this time be running for the hills in a big way. I will soon be posting very credible and verifiable information...NO MORE RIDDLES. THIS forum is tagged now....so I will not stuff around much longer. You wonder WHY I get so ticked at you idiots. So many days of doom have come and gone...so many different scenarios of doom...and NOT ONE of them has even come close to revealing the wolf. They skirt around it and mention all the signs. Now the time for the real show to begin and everybody is laughing...as planned. But it IS frustrating. The nibiru crowd...paid by the gov....the photon belt crowd...the same...they are ALL paid to give ANY explanation EXEPT the real one. False dates are common...keeps you in fear and when it comes and goes back to sleep you go. You have been steadily desensitised over the years to doom. ALL THOSE MOVIES OF LATE!!!Now it is on our doorstep....and laughter is all we hear...and I cannot blame you in a way. The PTB has done rather well. I cant blame them. Can you imagine the UTTER CHAOS that would result if we all knew the truth. WHAT IF they had told you all the truth ten years ago....no more babies...no more industry...just a ten year long party of "eat drink and be merry....for in ten years we all die"....THINK about it. NOW we will see what its all been about...all the wars...the fighting over oil....the constant distractions...the recent influx of meteorites...the weird behaviour of our sun....the weird orbit of the moon...the wobble of our axis...the warming of the atmosphere and oceans...ALL DUE TO FRICTION.....and the friction is due to the dust. And it will get worse and worse. WHAT about all the wild and wooly weather...record temps....hot when it should be cold and so on? Global warming my (c). Did you ever wonder exactly WHY they only started talking about it shortly after the cloud was first detected in the late 70´s.? They had to come up with a plausible reason for what they knew was coming. Then they reasoned that not everyone would be so gullible...so they created nibiru and photon belts and half a dozen OTHER explainations...but the dust cloud was long buried...until NOW...and suddenly.....THE FORUM f**kS UP WITH HACKS AND TRIPS. TAGGED...like so many others I have visited. I will not tell you which ones...I dont want to give them a trail and I NEVER post from the same computer in more than one forum. THEY want me BAD....but tough sh*t to them. Laugh if you want...its what they programmed you to do....but I promise you...the days of laughter are fast coming to an end. When I expose them...this forum will cease to exist. THEN...onto another one from a different location. Only a few weeks left. I am suprised I have posted THIS much without them shutting it down. I have already stated what WILL happen and WHEN....but I have not been exactly specific...for a purpose....but very soon I will...and then...well....its over.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Now TO ME this all sounds legit, and very interesting. I think this man could be very right, given his astronmical data. More can be found here: http://forum.dreamexpedition.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=195&PN=1&TPN=3

Here is a new picture from SOHO which shows a cluster of asteroids(?) coming into view. http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=2644

Give me some feedback

Kerrblur

amazing, thats what i been saying the whole time, and you know this also
nor bottle in creeds

Quiet Storm

THe moon has been acting VERY strange lately. Its been late every nite since like 2 weeks ago by as much as an hour at most.

I found more on this Aussie Bloke guy in this forum http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi? . There you can find info on the moon being late also.

Here I will quote a post from some guy on that forum who did his own research and confirms that everything AussieBloke is saying is true, and gives links to information where you can find information for yourself also.

Here is the quote:

quote:

THE HARD SCIENCE SOURCE OF DOOMSDAY (ALA AUSSIE BLOKE)

There's nothing like a good apocalyptic prediction to wet everyone's whistle. If you haven't been following the prophetic doomslinging of Aussie Bloke, you have really been missing out. Start here to get caught up:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?page=1&topic=3&message=321101&mpage=1&showdate=5/11/04

You may want to start at the end, however, by reading WhiteHorseRider's concise breakdown of Aussie Bloke's central predictive code:
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=2685

My read on Aussie Bloke is that he was trying to direct us to the source of the problem, as well as telling us the details of what is going to happen in the near future. I think I have uncovered some evidence pointing to the source.

The Amateur Astronomy Foundation has some free online courses in astrophysics. One course in particular outlines what happens when a supernova wave front hits the Oord Cloud and the Kuiper Belt located in the outer reaches our solar system. The effect is clearly a disruption of dust and comets surrounding the solar system, and a heating and compression of the solar system as a whole. The compression kicks dust particles and comets from the surrounding Oord Cloud and Kuiper Belt into the central solar system.

Specifically, the result of a supernova wave front interacting with the dust in the solar system is explained. The unperturbed solar system maintains a balance between the self-gravity and the pressure from the dust that permeates out from the Sun in a sphere. When a supernova hits our solar system, it compresses these dust particles causing the self-gravity to defeat the pressure. The result is an increase in dust particles and comets intruding into the core of the solar system. This dust consists of higher elements cooked in the center of stars. Sounds pretty toxic. Maybe someone is trying to figure out how to protect humanity from radioactive particulate matter penetrating the atmosphere (Chemtrails).

Two other effects from supernova interaction with the solar system would be a heating of the core and a flattening of the solar system into a disc. Obviously we are heating up. Not much needs to be said about this other than it is a fact. The flattening of the solar system into a disc would result in bringing all the objects in the Oord Cloud and Kuiper Belt closer to us, basically. This will increase the risk of impact from comets and increase the density of radioactive dust in our general vicinity.

Due to copyright, you will have to go read the hard science materials on their website. The link starts you at the front page (as they requested), and then you navigate as follows:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~swadhwa/aaf.html
Click on "Foundation Courses"
Click on "ASRT 201 Diploma of Amateur Astronomy"
Click on "Comparative Planetology"
Click on "Lecture 10"

Read the all of lecture 10. It is terribly scientific and specifically describes the Aussie Bloke scenario as not just highly possible, but known fact. Radioactive dust and comets intruding into our neighborhood will clearly be a major concern if our solar system encounters a supernova wave.

Now, I totally beleive this cat.

Funny thing is.... everything I have been reading abuot lately, about the things to come, the current events also, and with my own intuition of what things are to come based on my knowledge, it is completely aligned with everything that that infamous Oazaki has been yappin about. [:O][:O][:O]

Yea, except maybe for the time scale.... or maybe that is right too.... we don't know yet if in the next couple weeks we will see time speeding up. This AussieBloke says that we will see the first impact in June, but like I said, if time speeds up like Oazaki said then... you know, you know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

Looks like, my faith, and everyone else's faith, and Oazaki's faith, combined, along with all of our "knowing" on the deeper unconscious levels of our beings have manifested these things to occur.

Yep, we are in for some AWESOME times!

I always knew something was going to happen but now we have the technology and the information to prove it.

Quiet Storm

From "Aussie Bloke" -

"So before I go I will give you an appoximate date to expect the arrival of the cloud in full force.
18th-20th June Impact 1)24-25th Impact 2)26th-27th "anomaly"....unknown effect but current estimates are not too encouraging. Diameter uncertain. mass uncertain. What IS known is this...it is composed mostly of a crystalline substance of unknown consistency. Some have speculated that it could be a chunk of diamond from the core of a gas giant...who knows. But it is weird and fast and coming this way. It is NOT a comet...NOR a planet...it is nothing like we have ever seen before. That is why we do not know what it will do if and when it hits us. Have a laugh now...I know you will..WE did at first too when we first detected it."

Deciphered codes by Saxon -

Asteroid No. Time to Impact Data Date Incoming Velocity Asteroid Radius Density Time of Arrival

199 80 days 3-30-04 .887 L/h (222k mph) 993yds(d=1.13mile) 56lb/ft**3 6/18-20 12:34am

005 83 days 3-30-04 .733 L/h (183k mph) 447yds(d=.51mile) 34lb/ft**3 6/24-25 5:51am

003 84 days 3-30-04 .735 L/h (184k mph) 693m(d=.79mile) 72lb/ft**3 6/26-27 10:37am

Asteroid 003 arriving in June has velocities which are varying and therefore draw it´s arrival date into question.

Asteroid 199 has mass around 3.26 x 10**11 lbs which is about 163 million tons.

Needless to say their POA (Plan of Action) is UNKNOWN. The estimated "miss" probability for asteroid 199 is 0.45%

The velocity of the preceeding meteorite shower is being tracked and the maximum shower intensity is being keyed to the last asteroid 003 to " 27/6/04?"

The initial asteroid looks to be impacting around the Falkan Islands off the coast of South America.

halfphased

QuietStorm,

quote:
Ozakai say:
also, as for those interested, i'll say that june and september are the other two very critical time windows this year during which some very... dramatic... things will be occuring on this here planet

wendi

rOVERT BRUCE: i CANNOT KNOW THIS:i AM NOT A STUPID FOOLMENT...

ROVERT BRUCE: I CANNOT KNWO THIS: iAMNOTA STUPID FOOLMENT>>>demon 1

When it learned of the truth of the Truth, it decided to continue anyway, deluding itself purposely, because it had found a worthy opponent; but I do not have boundless, ceaselss, energy for dead-end activities.

It was necessary to inform it that my mind does not contain all knowledge in such a way that I was telling myself:  within is energy field this knowledge was: had never left~ [:O]

it gave me the credit for the reversal of my own "sexual conditioning"  using a state that i would believe it though it was lying--sychophanting: therefore it knew that it was true under its mistaken terms.

Ghesitation is called by demon 1: shame

It continued to draw attn to the hair on my calves, because that must mean I don't knwo what Im doing, even though at one time it meant that i did--this is just it (1s) way of razzing me into an response mode that i do not have~

RE:  your brother's device.  it may be true,n, at some level, but mostly imaginary I would assume~

Coca-cola will help dissolve the impedimenta of eating BK/also use it as a fild antiseptic>>if it eats away the nail enamel of your teeth~~

I was once called the Prime Perceiver: it detected my intelligence  re: valuse analysis~

Kevin Nealments might apply (prepare the way)

This is a commedian who satires subconscous suggestion~

He talks over whis shoulder to someone no on else can see.......

This conception of that band lboy was subject to an incredibly long account of some woman related to thems problems--ther was blod and 2 and all kinds of things on her floor and she was shown as being all alone awith ti, for months or years

who is the ORIGINAL AUTHORITARIAN? not satan

His power place is always condensed; ERD CHAKRA

tHIS WOMAN WAS COMPARED TO ONE OF THE HONORED MATRES IN DUNE, AS A LESS ESXPERIENCED VERSION OF ME, SHE WAS SENT TO DUNE WITH THEIR FIRST EXPERIENCE OF GOD, A LEMUR

sING WE HAOSONA HOASONA WE SENG,THE SONFODAVID WECROUNYOUOURKING

BELSSEDIS HE WHOCOMM WHOCOMMINTHENAME OF THE LOR

SIMNGWE SOAA SAAWESINTHESONOFDAVIDWESRONYOAADINBLESSEDISHEWOCOMEWOCOMESINTOLOR

SENGWESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kch.JOEY (AS IN FRIENDS)

wendi

ORIGINAL COPY:  Robt Bruce:  I cannot know this I am not a stupid foolment>>Demon ONE(not in originalcopy)

Percepticon

Logic

Wendi, what the hell are you talking about?

Kerrblur

Ok, Wendi what were you trying to say?
nor bottle in creeds

Quiet Storm

quote:
also, as for those interested, i'll say that june and september are the other two very critical time windows this year during which some very... dramatic... things will be occuring on this here planet

Ahh, yes, I guess I forgot about that, or perhaps missed it.

Yes, so it could be that Oazaki has been right after all. :)

Although this AussieBloke has "disproved" planet Nibiru, I still beleive in it, because he may not know of it. Perhaps that "anomoly" is planet nibiru, or perhaps not.

I'd liek to know though... is the sun's "Dark Twin" the same as "Nibiru"?

I think Oazaki has stated that the sun's dark twin is Erecthus, or something like that, so it may be different from planet nibiru....

Oh well.

Check out Kirael.com. He says that in June, the Venus transit will occur, and that Venus will be aligned with the earth the Sun. He says that this will cause something great to happen. First of all he says that Goddess energy will be released with this alignement, and also that poeple all accross the world will open up to their telepathic abilities, meaning that everyone will experience telepathy with each other... well only those open to it.

Nidhananda

Oazaki spoke of the Dark Twin, saying that the Ancient Greeks called it Erechtheus, the Sumerians called it Nibiru, the Babylonians called it Marduk, and the Ancient Egyptians have it depicted in hieroglyphics as a red disk with wings.

BobII

Does anyone else find it interesting that Aussie Bloke home at GLP has been extremtly slow the last 24 hours and has now been shut down and replaced by some advertisement.

Adam

So.. anyone got anything more on this? Anyone had any dreams about this at all? Or visions, thoughts, premonitions, etc?

Oh, and Bobll - what is Aussie Bloke's homepage URL?