News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Vision with closed eyes?

Previous topic - Next topic

FadeEsdrasX

Ah yeah I'm still new to this forum. I have another question thats been n my mind especially from last night's meditation.

At times when meditating my body will jolt around from what feels like pulses in the back of my head. I don't know why they do this and even at tames there is a high pitch sound. Also when i grow tired and close my eyes For a brief second or two i see clear as day whats in front of me. But i know my eyes are closed. I'm confused and don't know if its good or bad.

[N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L]

Nay

That used to happen to me alot!  I hated it.  I haven't a clue what it really is, but I called it "feeling" noise.  Even the slightest noise would send a electric shock through out my body.  Very distracting.  I just let it happen and carry on.

As to the seeing through your eyelids.  Very normal and shows that you are right there!  The more you focus on it though, you'll end up opening your physical eyes so, try not to get too excited about seeing through your lids.  Next time it happens try and float, or roll out.  Stretch your mind to across the room and see what happens. :)

Good luck!

P.S.  I must say, you look alot like my 15yr son. :)

FadeEsdrasX

Thanks! I;m happy I;m getting there. I'll so that next time then. I'm really interested in projection.
Aww thats good? I'm almsot 19 XD

Hagethuriel

Quote from: FadeEsdrasX on March 30, 2007, 11:59:12
Ah yeah I'm still new to this forum. I have another question thats been n my mind especially from last night's meditation.

At times when meditating my body will jolt around from what feels like pulses in the back of my head. I don't know why they do this and even at tames there is a high pitch sound. Also when i grow tired and close my eyes For a brief second or two i see clear as day whats in front of me. But i know my eyes are closed. I'm confused and don't know if its good or bad.
It is good and normal. Imho ,anyone can develop clairvoyance  over time . The continued development of the human energy body affords even greater clairience . There exists a predictable continuum of clairvoyant development . Most will see best clairvoyantly in dim light with the physical eyes closed and looking thru the third eye . This third eye is the core of the brow energy centre but it is not the only clirsentient centre . Intime  a reciprocal one develops behind the third eye . Then a ring of centres will eventually manifest around the crown.This image was culled from the net . I don't recall the original address but the artist has instinctively rendered an apt depiction.

"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin

FadeEsdrasX

Last night/this morning i had a dream and part of it was with me in my friend's room were I currently reside. But the room set up was different and soon i got massive vibrations like sleep paralysis. I thought of how i need to focus on leaving my body and well i think i got out. But this was in a dream... so did i not actually leave?

jason

Quote from: Hagethuriel on April 01, 2007, 01:05:42
It is good and normal. Imho ,anyone can develop clairvoyance  over time . The continued development of the human energy body affords even greater clairience . There exists a predictable continuum of clairvoyant development . Most will see best clairvoyantly in dim light with the physical eyes closed and looking thru the third eye . This third eye is the core of the brow energy centre but it is not the only clirsentient centre . Intime  a reciprocal one develops behind the third eye . Then a ring of centres will eventually manifest around the crown.This image was culled from the net . I don't recall the original address but the artist has instinctively rendered an apt depiction.

Wierd coincidence here-I just had an unusually vivid dream about looking up at a single star.I stared at it for at least a minute straight, w/out the dream changing-I was slightly lucid.Then the star came down to me.It had that "ring of centres" around it, & the main body of the "star" was a sphere, w/designs on the inside, like a mandala.

Then, it went into my crown chakra, & a kind of vibrating warmth ran through my body, which was still there when I awoke.

I've never seen this thread before, so it's a very interesting bit of synchronicity. :-)

Any ideas of what it could mean? :?
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Hagethuriel

The apertures which allow energy into the body are above and below the spinal chakral column about 6 to 12 inches . Some call the one above the alpha aperture , star point and soul star for example . Names for the lower aperture include ;omega aperture , earth point and  earth star .

Kundalini energy causes these apertures to flood , fill , spin , undulate and seem to fall closer or further away  also .

When the heavens stone opens above the spinal chakral column a ring of olive sized energy centres will manifest on its "equator ".
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin