News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Yeah! I'm starting to see auras.

Previous topic - Next topic

panabelle

I changed it for two reasons.

1. That whole song really means something to me. I figure if that's not a good enough reaosn, what is?
2. You made fun of my old one. [:(]

I like to change it a lot. It gets boring to see the same old thing over and over again.

Oh, was this that totally random converation about Invader Zim? I thought I lost it. Thank goodness I found it otherwise I'd have no place to post completely meaningless junk! [:D]

Squeek

Well....I guess...

I just like Numb because it's cool.  No song could ever sum up my feelings (not even "Feelings" by the offspring).  Linkin Park just did a good job at mixing this album together for a great sound.  

So this topic is about auras huh?  How long ago was a pertinent post made on that?!

~Squeek

Squeek

also Panabelle...Just thought i'd add-

The CORRECT lyrics to the song are ->

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, what I thought was never real.
I wanna let go of the pain I've held so long.
(Erase all the pain till it's gone).
I wanna heal, I wanna feel, like I'm close to something real.
I wanna find something I've wanted all along;
Somewhere I Belong.

Straight from the booklet.  You shoulda bought the CD.

panabelle

Yeah, I know. I was tired when I wrote it, messed it up, and just haven't gotten around to changing it. (You think I have the drive to actually click three times when it's 5:45 PM and I haven't even changed out of pajamas? [|)] April vacation rules!) I think we call it April vacation because there's also a February vacation. Yup.

Why would I buy the CD when even as we speak...um...as I type, I'm downloading it off Kazaa?

Squeek

Because...

Piracy of cds is illegal and it's only 10 bucks?

Maybe that's it.  Maybe you haven't read the papers recently.  The gov. is starting to nab people for downloading music from Kazaa.  That's why I stopped.  I bought the CD so I could play it in my car as I drive down the interstate with my windows down going 70 mph

That's why you should buy it.  Also the free stuff that's on it, like the music video and underground stuff.

~Squeek

panabelle

True...I probably will. I have a couple of gift cards to somewhere or another that sells CD's, and I'm going shopping today, so maybe I will.

And if downloading songs is illegal, then what about taking books out form libraries? I can read every word of every book in there without paying any of the authors a cent. And how about Blockbuster? Same principle.

I think I'm gonna change my sig again. This one is too long.

panabelle

Wait a minute...you have a car?! I'm jealous...well not really but ok.

Squeek

First of all...

Yes, I do have a car.  I drive a 2001 Ford Explorer XLT.

And, music piracy isnt that easy.  Some people say that when you don't sell them, it isn't illegal.  But hey, lets say in that library book you get, you rip out the pages.  You keep all the pages for yourself, photocopy them, and redistribute them to other people, free.  Now, it would be free to give a cd to your friend, let him copy the tracks from it, then return it.  That is the debate.  The music industry is losing money because only 1 person needs to buy the cd to redistribute it to anybody and everybody.

~Squeek

panabelle

Squeek

Yea so anyways...

Has anybody else heard the unreleased Linkin Park song called "Dedicated" ?  It's awesome.  It's mostly rapping, but it's good rapping (Just like Nobody's Listening).

This is dedicated to the kids
Dedicated to wherever music lives
Dedicated to those tired of the same ol' same
And dedicated to people advanced in the game

What's real : (Is the kids who know that something's wrong)
What's real : (Is the kids who think they don't belong)
What's real : (Is the kids who have nowhere to run, who are hiding in the shadows, waiting for the sun).

Man that's awesome.  This is an LP Underground song.  It's legal -.-

~Squeek

kakkarot

just the general outline beyond their bodies. at first it was meshing in with the infamous "after-image", making it an interesting viewing indeed. but i separated that out and started seeing the thing that outlined the peoples as they moved. no color yet.

getting it to work in just a few seconds too. yeah! :) next i'm going for energy seeing. i used to have a small bit of that, and i want it again. [|)] only better! [:D]

~kakkarot

(phfft. like any of you care. [:P]. j/k)