News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

news and media

Previous topic - Next topic

vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g

I have been observing others while they are watching the news on tv and I have noticed that a vast majority of them are always having the same two energy centers light up. Coincidentally on each news channel the highlighted colors correspond to the energy centers. It seems strange.

Stillwater

Tell me more!

-----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXlnMveRt-Y

----

Which two energy centers, and where are the colors highlighted?

And what do you feel is the significance?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Bedeekin

What.. the hell are you two talking about?  :lol:

Grease?

I am seriously missing something here!

Lionheart

Stillwater gave a link to the Grease song "Tell me more".

Why, I'm not sure.

Most likely because he didn't understand what the OP is talking about and neither do I, so he wanted the OP to "tell him more" and explain himself!  :wink:

Stillwater

Yes, actually.

It seems like an interesting concept, but also one that deserves more explanation, lol.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Mini stapler

Quote from: Bedeekin on March 06, 2013, 22:21:03
What.. the hell are you two talking about?  :lol:

Grease?

I am seriously missing something here!

'Tell me more, tell me more... etc' :lol:

Bedeekin

ooooh... I see. Dhur!!

Fairywindblues

"Tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far?"  (with your research)  :lol:

Man, the mere mention of showtunes songs gets them stuck in my head all day. Nice...

Mini stapler

Quote from: Fairywindblues on March 12, 2013, 18:52:26
"Tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far?"  (with your research)  :lol:

Man, the mere mention of showtunes songs gets them stuck in my head all day. Nice...

:lol: same. I had to go watch the whole film after stillwater mentioned it, I love it! :-)