A Dead Man’s (Woman’s) Guide to the Afterlife.

Previous topic - Next topic

Stookie

Quote from: Fresco on January 20, 2011, 23:26:40
Yeah that must be it then.  I'll just undo that illusion and start walking on water.

You can't undo the illusion. You have to undo your perception to realize the illusion.

Fresco

Quote from: Stookie on January 21, 2011, 11:33:28
You can't undo the illusion. You have to undo your perception to realize the illusion.
I wasnt being serious Stook, poor attempt at humor I guess.

I really dont know what you guys are talking aboot, and until I project more I will continue to not understand

toba122

Wow the stuff he had to say about the afterlife was really interesting. So that's where a lot of people are gonna go. Really intriguing to know! It's good to know also that there's always chances for spiritual development and that no one can really be trapped forever by their problems

CFTraveler

This page of this thread made me so proud.... it's bringing back my faith in humanity.

MDM

Just to let you know, if you are curious that is, there is now a three-part video of my latest talk about our multidimensional universe, OBEs and Life after death:
http://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Testimony_of_life_after_death_videos.html

Fresco

MDM, when are you gonna update The Super Dimensions on your website??!

I'm yearning with much anticipation  :-)

MDM

Quote from: Fresco on February 12, 2011, 20:48:11
MDM, when are you gonna update The Super Dimensions on your website??!

I'm yearning with much anticipation  :-)

Finally, after an eventful five months, I finally managed to dig deeper into consciousness and I hope this will widen the discussion. Would be great to hear from people who went into similar territories. Here is the link to my reports (2 pages), appropriately illustrated, I thought, by the Slovenian artist Damir: http://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Higher_Mental_Planes_or_Heaven_Worlds.html

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Fresco

Summerlander

MDM...

That's brilliant! :-o

I particularly liked this part:

"Any Out-of-Body traveler who managed to look at his physical body from six inches away (without the use of a mirror), perhaps noticing his receding hairline at the top of his head, will find it impossible to be convinced by skeptics that this is all a result of misalignment caused by some chemical action within his brain. Naturally in the same way the traveller will equally accept his Out-of-Body journeys into our multidimensional universe to be just as valid and real, just as independent from the brain, no matter how strange they may appear.
But what if we take this to another level, into the regions of thoughts, can these too be regarded as experiences beyond our physical brain, independent of the chemical processes involved, the serotonins, the body's DMT?
Currently there is no proof, but there is experience. In the end it is not the media which will bring the truth, but our own individual experience and how we interpret it."

Also, previously you said:

Quote from: MDM on December 21, 2010, 12:16:11
Thanks everybody for your feedback. (MDM, by the way, stands for Multidimensional Man not MDMA  :-D)

The whole subject regarding dreams and hallucination is  a complex one. The way I see it is that, if I am out-of-the-body and have full waking consciousness, then this would not be a hallucination or a dream. Though of course, this is a subjective experience. You can dream without having an astral projection though. Then there can be dream or fantasy overlays or projections during an OBE. I arrived at this conclusion when I transitioned from a dream into a lucid dream and found that the dream content disintegrated when I became fully lucid, but the environment where the dream took place did not change much, if at all.

This is worthy of further investigation. I once had an OBE where I was walking through a cartoon town with cartoon characters and I thought to myself, 'this is definitely not right, this must be a dream', until I bumped into two guys, who where cartoonists, who had created the whole scenario in 3d with animated 3d cartoon characters. There was even a 90" cartoon TV set in one of the cartoon shops which played, you guessed it: cartoons. So although it appeared to be a dream it was actually consensus reality for everyone to witness, who happened to stumble past.

The whole subject of dream content, projections etc will be explored in more depth in another chapter on my website. But I am always open to the observations by others.

BINGO! I agree! I noticed this too when I first started. In fact, once lucid, the environment tends to settle down - it is not so vague, volatile or active - almost as if we stop 'hallucinating' within the dreamworld. It's interesting to note that hallucinating in the waking state can give us a distorted perception of the real world, but, once this wears out, the world resumes its appearance as the overlays, or extensions of reality that are unseen by others, disappear.

By the way, the consensus reality idea is quite valid! 8-)

MDM

OBEs without OBEs? - Further Explorations of our multidimensional universe using a direct projection method for entering higher states of consciousness and Super Dimensions.

It's been a while, but I thought I'd just inform the group of a new section to the "Super Dimensional" part of my website for discussion. These don't involve traditional OBE methods (sleep paralysis, waking awareness, projection and recall). Its more a question of deep meditation, making use of the Jungean archetypes and, unfortunately, relying to a degree on good luck. This new development made me almost lose interest in Astral projection. This is a powerful state of consciousness which results in a rich harvest of new information and, quite literally, out-of-this-world experiences.

Eventually we will all have to look beyond the Astral levels. The time is right to storm ahead. We are just putting to rest that E=mc2. Scientists have to concede that the existence of higher dimensions are now an inevitability. We have been saying this for years. This should encourage us to storm further ahead, share our findings and inspire each other (and still be critical).

Here is my new section: http://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Super_dimensions-consensus_environments.html

Thanks to all who have been following this thread and posted your comments, Jurgen

PS. I also gave a talk on this subject, but it was before the above new event which can be viewed here if anybody is interested:
http://www.vimeo.com/26993275
Thanks all!

phoenix_9

BUMP..so I can find this easily when I want to.. :-D

Probably don't post here anymore but I have experienced so much of what is on your website, esp. in regard to 'Presence' and that state of being...It was great to read that. I didn't know anyone could put that into words just so. Thank you.

Xanth

MDM hasn't stopped by here in a few years, but I'll let him know there's a post here for him.  :)