Am I Projecting During Meditation or Remote Viewing?

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Over the past year I developed a new ability. I don't know if I'm projecting or remote viewing. Sometimes I would feel my self lift out of my body and go right back in like snapping a rubber band. As I go out I would start to see celestial cities, people, other planets, and strange objects. I find this much safer than projecting lol.

Anybody have any thoughts on what this is?

Rachael Hicks

Thoughts hum.... Jealousy lol. But seriously monroe talked about something similar to this called quick switch, if you can, google Monroe through utube or here and check it out. What you described sounds very similar, and if that's what your doing, congrats!!!! :-D :-D :-D
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

Lionheart

Quote from: darksidessj25 on May 13, 2014, 16:21:05
I find this much safer than projecting lol.

Anybody have any thoughts on what this is?
I have news for you, you are still projecting!  :-)

darksidessj25

Quote from: Lionheart on May 13, 2014, 18:03:58
I have news for you, you are still projecting!  :-)
Wow. That's crazy! I don't know how to control it though is what sucks lol.

darksidessj25

Quote from: Rachael Hicks on May 13, 2014, 17:34:11
Thoughts hum.... Jealousy lol. But seriously monroe talked about something similar to this called quick switch, if you can, google Monroe through utube or here and check it out. What you described sounds very similar, and if that's what your doing, congrats!!!! :-D :-D :-D
Thanks for the info. I think this is what I'm doing but I cant controll my destinations or move around. I actually haven't even tried. But I did come up with a technique to view more of the scence. Which all you have to do is keep replaying it in your minds eye and more and more will show.

Lionheart

Quote from: darksidessj25 on May 13, 2014, 23:07:51
Thanks for the info. I think this is what I'm doing but I cant controll my destinations or move around. I actually haven't even tried.
...and therein lies your problem and in the same statement, your solution as well!  :wink: