Astral Projection and Crystals....

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

James,

As of lately, I've noticed a difference limiting my wearing of the crystal necklace. Sometimes if I have the necklace on or off  I can project. Do you  have any format for how many days I should wear on/off? What about prayer, affirmations?

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

James S

Quote from: the voice of silence
Do you  have any format for how many days I should wear on/off? What about prayer, affirmations?
Hi Tvos,

There are no rules or guidelines here. Go with what you feel to be right, and trust that. As to prayers / affirmations, again, very much an individual thing. I'm a great believer in the power of affirmations. Use them however you see fit.

As to combining crystals and affirmations, you can write down an affirmation and place it under a clear Quartz point. This will amplify the intent of the words.

Blessings,
James.

David Warner

James S,

When you're out of body are the crystals that you view from the astral to the physical glowing with energy, pulsating. Do you carry crystals with you into the astral on your experience?

Thought it might be interesting to see what takes place.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

James S

Love to be able to tell you Tvos, but I don't do full body projections. During meditations I go into visions with are related to (or pretty much exactly the same as) phasing. Rarely have I ever had an astral body to work with.

When I do go off into visions, the crystals I have inthe physical are not with me in the astral. Their energies can have an effect on my experience, but that's about it.

Blessings,
James.

David Warner

James,

Who's love and do you work with groups on-line, classes, or just primarly yourself?

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

James S

Love is figure of speach that relates to the kind of good feeling I'd get if I were able to answer all questions.

Twit!  :razz:

I get together once a week at my friend's shop with a group of other people who are either starting to learn or wanting to improve on their meditations and psychic skills. We practice together so that we can learn from each other's input and help confirm or test each others experiences with Spirit.

:smile:
James.

David Warner

James S,

What would you say was the most memorable experience in group or personal with what you do with the crystals?

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

James S

That's kind of a hard question to answer.
Crystals are tools. They enhance or alter the energies around me, but I don't really pay much attention to them while their doing it. Its like I don't pay attention to the phone while I'm talking to someone on it.

I guess my most memorable experiences of the effect of using crystals while in meditation was when I was holding a piece of Celestite. It has very gentle, but very strong energies, and I did feel it greatly enhanced my ability to be aware of much higher levels of energies.

:)
James.

David Warner

James,

Did your consciousness shift to a higher level, were you in a trance meditative state?

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

mikron

Hi I am mikron and I have has experience with crystals on many different levels and I can answer all your questions about etc....and you and I will both will  be surprised the answers are all within the realm of discernment and not  the ego etc..

Crystals  first and for most only work  within  a person energy field and require a person  have focused INTENT AND when someone is feeling good  and positive the crystal will  increase that energy !  

But be careful  because if someone is feeling down  or depressed it will increase that energy!  

so a person who is  positive is good to work  with crystal energy in healing and spiritual work !

can crystals enhance DREAMS OBE ETC...  the answer to that question is not yes or no  ,but rather  it might be better to say its up to the person   and the connection one makes with the crystal !  and the emotional energy !  Jump out of the box to understand the next statement !

one way to enhance these ideas  and get a pyramid and place the crystal in the center   or create an  grid pattern of crystals in the room where you sleep in !  this process can increase energy in the room and thus help overall! so someone might go to bed and  focus intent on the pyramid can    help

sleeping with crystals in ones hand is for advanced study because as i said the connection with a crystal is  the emotional focus and there are many energy systems within the body to take into consideration first!

How does someone know a crystal is for them !

go into a crystal metaphysical store   and use discernment and intuition  to pick one out ,close you eyes and open you third eye and see if the crystal sends you a visual or  sometimes you might get a jolt of energy  up you arm and connects with the heart chakra ,  this process is really simple  because it can be as simple in one second close you eyes and you might see some colors flash in your imagination ,  then the crystal is for you its a very personal and subjective experience  To Know your own truth!  

can some one wear a crystal over an extended time and the energies get  tough etc...   well the answer is  its up to the person and they should know about personal energy because of the ego ,it gets a little overboard !  knowing this  world and energy in very intense , most times the crystal can and will up the energy even higher and maybe the person can not  handle the increase in energy   again Know thy self and be a master of Light !

when we speak of dreams and OBE we are talking about only one thing that is "Consciousness"  it is the only focus that moves in this process ,to be conscious in a dream/obe or not   there are many considerations !

mikron

James S

Thanks for the good info here mikron. Your input and experiences are most welcome.

:)

Tvos,

It was a consciousness shift. I rarely ever trance meditate.

James.

David Warner

James,

Think you could make this a permanent topic or sticky for others to read on. Much good information in this topic to share thatn having to search or re-create.

Thank You,

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us