Can't see anything when out of body

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonlight

Hi,  :-D I'm new here and also quite new to this experience.  And I an really happy because I have recently (about one year) started to practise astral projection and succeeded ( I think). Anyway my problem is that when I leave my body I can't see anything.  Mostly it's pitch black but sometimes I se shapes and stuff in front of me and one time I saw an alienface?? When I deside to astral project it's usually in the morning. First I get into sleep paralysis and then it's starts to pulsating in my forehead and I leave my body. I have never felt any vibrations that everyone talk about. I'm I doing it right?

Lumaza

Greetings Dragonlight (I like the name).

If you are experiencing a OBE then yes you are doing this "right". Success is the end goal.

You can call out "clarity now". You could also try to use your other senses. Can you hear anything, smell anything, feel anything? In other words try to feel around. My guess is that you are experiencing a fear test of sorts. We have all had them and we need to pass them to go further.

Now is the time to create a intent. In other words, go to your "happy place". If you don't have one yet, make one. You are in a area where thought = action. So make those thoughts constructive and go explore.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Szaxx

Going further with Lumazas comment on thought= action, you should think of the experience actually getting brighter. Really want this and focus on it. If you desire light, the intent behind the thought needs to be stronger and the comment made above will manifest into light.
If you're in a fear test, your thoughts on having a lamp in your hand will manifest and you only need to switch it on.

The physics in the NP work with your thoughts and not the way it is physical world. You will adapt to this quite naturally.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Venus_Goddess_of_Love

My guess is that you may be out of your body but you have not opened your etheric eyes. In the past, I have felt my etheric eyes open when I knew my body was in a sleep state and my physical eyes were closed.

My astral vision gets clearer when I do 'third eye' or 'brow' chakra meditation. I suggest you do meditation focussed on your third eye before you go to sleep. I'm sure you know how to open chakras etc.  :wink:
"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet." Rumi