dangerous to astral project, obe, and or phase?

Previous topic - Next topic

Souljah333

NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

Souljah333

gag. why did you have to do that?

i have a ton of sexual experience (astrally speaking) and i kept going back to that thread, but i could never bring myself to post anything. thank god (i didn't did i?!?). :shock: i couldn't read that thread again if someone paid me.

wondering how the marriage is going though?!?
still wondering in my twisted little mind how i might reply to sir jack hoff, who keeps falling off his bed and such...in fits of orgasmic ecstasy. poor guy :roll:

where's frank already???

and NO...that's still the most disturbing.

mactombs

I don't see what's disturbing about that, either. I mean, it's like saying more and more people are seeing the truth behind Mars.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

mactombs

Oh, also I appreciated that dream you posted, Telos. I don't know exactly how it answered your question about dreams (at least it didn't answer my questions about dreams) but I totally agree with the "moral" of the story, so to speak.

I've found that personal demons, if you will, are scary and evil because they're trying to protect some hurt. Evil always seems to be a side effect of weakness - I doubt the existence of anything pure evil, in fact. Evil is a misleading word with vague connotations.

Anyway, to clarify a little what I said before, more people can experience Mars in a way because of the rovers and whatnot. This is the way of knowledge gained through experiences brought on by new technology. It's the natural progression of things.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Souljah333

omg.

i don't know why i'm bothering with this, but...(one more time)
ahhh...this is so silly.

WHO was DOING the EXPERIENCING BEFORE???
before these "people" (whoever they are) began experiencing it for
THEMSELVES???

how complicated is that to comprehend?

Souljah333

naahever mind already. really.

well no...you know (one more time) it's kind of like saying...

more and more the africans are NOW actually starting to educate themselves.
or
more and more the native americans are NOW actually demonstrating that they can support themselves
or
more and more women are NOW ACTUALLY experiencing real independence for themselves

or something like...
more and more the people @ AP are NOW actually starting to think for themselves.

if no one see where that's insulting i am truly disturbed as i said.
:roll: 333

Tom

One of my teachers said to me: "There is a seeker born every minute."

The word "actually" seems fine to me, to distinguish these people experiencing truth from the people who think reading about someone's experience is the same thing as understanding truth. Truth is very easy to fake and there is a lot of money being made in the process.

Tombo

I'm a little disturbed as well (not implicitly a bad thing....)

what disturbs me is the assumption that the mind is owned by the Self expressed by:
Quotewe now know that you are actually projecting within your own area of mind
As I see it, the "Self" is generated by the mind, the feeling of "I" is created by the mind. imagine for example, watching a movie, when you are completely absorbed in the story line there is no sense of "I" left, when the mind is absorbed in something else it stops generating the feel of "Self" and the Self disintegrates completely. It is therefore odd to say that the "I" owns the mind. I know what Frank means, but it is a confusing situation.

What also is disturbing me, is the fact that Franks seems to know the future for example:
QuoteBut non-physical reality technology has been a bit in the doldrums until about 15 years ago and it has finally started to take off
He has also talked about future events as if they were certain on other occasions. What disturbs me is the following. If the future is determined, we can not change it. that means we do not have a free will----> disturbing

QuoteMore and more people are now actually experiencing the truth
for As I understood Frank; More and more people start to realize that the Astral is a part of their own mind, by experiences gained there.
Souljah333  understood it otherwise in a more absolute sense, I believe. How can you possibly experience something else then reality, which is in sense truth ? You can not, therefore the above sentence is a bit odd if read word by word.
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

Souljah333

thank god!

there is much more that can be read into everything, but that one sentence summed it up so neatly, so completely. i didn't want to explain it to the nth degree...i just wanted to wait and see if "anyone" out there had their spiritual blinders off. blessed be tombo (not for taking my side) for being able to see in many directions at once.

people say stuff like that all the time without thinking, but where i can overlook it in people that are beginning to understand this sense of "I"...i tend to be a little concerned when it's used by people that claim to have a  "better understanding" than most of what's taking place. then i look at the people that missed it and wonder what the dynamics are in that. the ones that immediately said it was "nothing", said it was good more and more people were waking up. that is however not what was said. and here's the twister that causes me think this way...because in fact I AGREE with frank.
(and why the sentence jumped out at me). more and more people are now actually experiencing the truth for THEMSELVES...bcuz i believe that a shift is taking place that can no longer be CONTROLLED...by the "beings" that have controlled our minds for so very long. we just might come to know free-will by this. we may finally begin to utilize our powers fully, and do the things we've only "dreamed" of up to this point. the powers that hang over this place manipulating our minds are not going to move off quietly and allow this to happen. that is not in their agenda, nor is compassion an aspect of their nature.

the shift can't stopped. they can't keep people from waking up. all they can do is corral us into pools of same (like attracts like). keep us blind to our individual powers and use that heard mentality they implanted in us to cling together for safety in numbers. understanding this involves knowing that one of us has enough power to take out a large portion of this mental-grid, but for those dependent on it...that natural power is in a sad state of entropy...and the artificial power too strong to pull away from. the secrets to unplugging have to come from within and when one is ready, when we ask...the path will show itself. to claim that "I" know the answer, and compassionately pass it on...for ME to "help" "enlighten" others , would be a function that comes from this place of artificial power. the act of sharing "this truth" which doesn't truly exist would be leading away from the independent power of the individual. etc.

i know most people don't want to hear this and the "reactions" will be the same as to my other posts, but i am not here to sway masses or direct the individual...i know we are all waking up. being born into a new consciousness (our own), and if one is capable of understanding their birth into this physical world...if one can see back to that first moment and sense how truly uncomfortable and painful that move is. the light, the pressure of this atmosphere, air tearing through the lungs for the first time. once you can sense that, then you begin to see that any birth/rebirth is the same. it is not meant to be pleasant and comfortable, or easy (this awakening)...which is a controversial topic in this forum. it is at last a real choice of free-will. at the same time there is another false-awakening that is an easier ride. a little package plan with some manifestation and psychic abilities thrown in for attraction. each of us will make a choice, and all i can suggest is that choice will be better made with the blinders off.

(long sigh)......go ahead. PLEASE. feel free to tear this apart and resist whatever you wish. flex that muscle and get it prepared.

Blank

Quote from: Souljah333(long sigh)......go ahead. PLEASE. feel free to tear this apart and resist whatever you wish. flex that muscle and get it prepared.

You should welcome critism with open arms, provided it is done in a constructive manner, there is more to life then being right or wrong
"Not one day that you are here has been promised to you, so make the most of every day as if it was your last and every breath as if it was the same" - Blindspott

Souljah333

my truth: there is no such thing as right or wrong.

Telos

If I may make a suggestion to the moderators, this thread has deviated from it's original topic and might benefit from a split.

Quote from: Souljah333
Quotesouljah i have a question for you. what is 333?

whatever you want it to be.

I want it to be tonight's lottery numbers. Let's see if your statement is demonstrably true.

Unlike most of the things you've said, this statement is worthy of  consideration, because it's testable and falsifiable.

If you'd like to criticize Frank's statements, you would point out which are not falsifiable and, therefore, unscientific. Frank prides himself in his scientific approach, so you're more likely to engage him in this manner.

You're also more likely to be of more help to the rest of us. I look forward to reading more of your testable and falsifiable statements. You may not realize it, but you  truly advance the knowledge of all people by making them.

Tombo

Quotesouljah i have a question for you. what is 333?
Quote from: TelosI want it to be tonight's lottery numbers.
Welcome back Telos! BTW I want it to be my Post count......... Ha! :o  it worked!!!! A true Miracle..........
8)  8)
Quote from: Souljah333bcuz i believe that a shift is taking place that can no longer be CONTROLLED...by the "beings" that have controlled our minds for so very long.

what the heck are you talking about?
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

Froglet

Frank

Telos:

Welcome back from me as well.

I noted your subheading that the topic might benefit from a split but thought the original question was open enough to incorporate the current discussion. However, if your good self or anyone else should insist then we are happy to split the discussion accordingly. Just starting to get interesting I thought. Building into one of those debates the AP is famous for. :)

Regards,
Frank

PS
Tombo, that post count was something else, lol.

Souljah333

QuoteUnlike most of the things you've said, this statement is worthy of consideration

that's funny...what causes you to believe that i want to appease the scientific minds here? i wasn't criticizing franks statement (you might have missed the part about me being in agreement)...i simply was interpreting it in another light (or is that not allowed?) frank can pride himself however he wants and/or you can "interpret" franks pride however you wish. i don't need to tell you that, but i will say that my points aren't about either of you (really).

QuoteYou're also more likely to be of more help to the rest of us.
unfortunately (i guess) for the "rest of you" whoever that is...i don't make of habit of testable/falsifiable comments. as i said i don't buy into right in wrong, and i definitely don't support it being imposed as the more intelligent form of discussion.

i'm not here to argue my point of view. i'm sure not here to argue someone else's POV either.
and good luck with the numbers

Frank

Souljah:

For the record, Frank's statements can be looked at in any light a person wishes. I try to teach people to see my statements in a light that is understandable. That's just my nature. But if someone wants to choose a different light then that's their prerogative.

Yours,
Frank

knightlight

Quoteas i said i don't buy into right in wrong, and i definitely don't support it being imposed as the more intelligent form of discussion.
:roll:

Wow....  I agree with you 100% that there is no moral right or wrong as well as there being no scientific true or false, but the problem is that we live on earth, and the people here talk with language, language we made up, and at its base it is entirely empty and meaningless.  If I didn't have to I wouldn't speak because speaking languages and clogging your minds with thoughts makes you have to label everything with labels to understand and organize it.  Nothing is its label.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Froglet

I would agree that language is a large constraint on ideas.  but there are certain things that I feel I should do and things I feel that I shouldn't... that's almost right and wrong. except not because it's more of just what my personality is.

Telos

No truth? Language constrains?

Forgive me for asking, but why on Earth are you guys in a discussion forum, where your only medium is words? Wouldn't you feel more at home doing something else?

Not that I blame you for your views - I've already publicly stated that this forum should be moving closer to obsolescence. And I have made good faith efforts to communicate with forum members through the astral (in less constraining means) in order to fulfill such a mission.

Froglet

because words is a major way I communicate... I think anyone who speaks a language would say there are times when words can't express what they want to say.  I would agree, I would like to communicate more in the astral or non-physical.  I'm still learning how to ap though.  I know as soon as I can ap, obe, or phase on a regular basis I will communicate alot more in other ways.

Souljah333

that's why i'm a painter. i work with images day & night, but in between when i need a break i do stuff like this. i once saw an interview of this boy (maybe 16) that stopped talking for an entire year. he was (afterwards) possibly the most profound speaker i've ever heard. very inspiring. seems like it would be an excellent experiment...even if it were simply for a week. all the other ways there are to communicate. maybe until we stop talking so much, we won't ever get closer to things like telepathy? maybe if we blindfolded ourselves as well we'd progress even faster. that would be a good 'scientific' project....1 weekend blindfolded and speechless & post effects.

and 100 karma points to knightlight for agreeing with me 100%
actually for just agreeing :wink:

Froglet

that sounds like a good experiment... (the not talking for a while) but I think what I'm going to try first is not thinking in words.  because as of late I've noticed I do that alot and it's difficult for me to get away from it and I ought to as much as possible.

Frank

Souljah:

I'm not sure how blindfolding ourselves would make us progress faster. None of us would be able to get to work, and those that tried would just crash into each other. There would be complete confusion. We'd all be banging into each other wondering where the heck we were going.

I don't know what it is about people. We spend all that time developing and refining our senses to have this physical experience and you want us to step back a zillion years. Come to think of it, I reckon my woman would think it quite erotic if I were to suggest she should spend a weekend blindfolded and gagged. But I'm not sure if she'd think it anywhere near as much fun if I would insist on the same. :)

Yours,
Frank

Souljah333

oh.......my...........god.
that's suppose to be funny right?!? must be late.

it's a  scientific fact (don't you just love it when people are factual?!?)
that (for example) blind people's remaining senses are ACTUALLY more refined and intensified/astute...sound/touch/taste/etc. when you limit one the others get stronger. like when you shut your mouth you get smarter. :shock: no...that was bad. sorry. really it was ONLY a BAD/SAD joke. might be true though...i'm not sure. seems like it would have to work the same way. scientifically speaking. i'll have to research that.

and i think it's a much better idea if your girlfriend blindfolds & gags you!!!
for experimental purposes of course.    :wink: