Ghosts - What do you do?

Previous topic - Next topic

8bit

This morning around 4:30 I had a OBE. I found my self in the hall way staring at a little kid. It was really scary, I didn't know what to do. For some reason I said the name, "Joey". Then he turned and faced me. It was like the movie insidious where the woman seen the kid playing with all the toys. The kid was pale and had blonde hair and 1920's close. I immediately went into panic, and protected my self with white light. I do this naturally in all my OBEs. Then a strange cocoon wrapped around me. After that I woke up. My physical body was breathing really hard from the fear upon waking up.

I got out using the worm hole method. Didn't think it would work, but it did.  

Szaxx

Hi,
Ok, whats with this worm then. Theyre not really scary.
Did you mean something else?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

8bit

Quote from: Szaxx on July 09, 2012, 15:33:35
Hi,
Ok, whats with this worm then. Theyre not really scary.
Did you mean something else?
Yea, its a technique i used to get out of body. It's where you follow a worm hole right before you go to sleep. Look it up on youtibe.

Szaxx

Hi,
I guessed this just after I posted. No need for youtube, Ive traversed many and occasionally stopped en route exploring a familiar noise I heard.
Good exits from these too.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Talk to him, find out why he is here. Maybe he needs your help. It could be some kind of "retrieval" scenario. Too many people see a ghost and run scared, that is taught to us by TV/movies and all these Ghosthunter shows. But when the psychic shows up on these shows, what do they do? They try to find the purpose for the "visit". They want to help the discarnate soul find it's way back to it's proper path. It seems sometimes we want to experience the Wider Reality, but then when we finally do, it scares the "beejeebus" out of us.
Before you delve any deeper, try to prepare yourself for what you will encounter. When you encounter it, confront it, learn from it, this is the only way to go further. Think of these scenarios as tests. You pass one test another one approaches. Learn from these, this will make you stronger!  :-)

desert-rat

In agreement with Lion heart , talk to the kid , you may be able to help him . He may not know that he is dead , or he could be the astral body of a living kid .   It is beyond me why people are afraide of ghosts that only hang around .   If there doing mean things , other than a moan or creating an orb , then thats different .  desert rat 

roman67

I also agree with Lionheart. Maybe he is your loved one. You should try to contact him and ask him what he wants.

Xanth

I see "people" in the middle of the night upon waking usually...
I've been seeing them for just about as long as I can remember.
It's got to the point where I just look at them... then just try to fall back asleep again. 
I don't care much anymore.  They don't bother me.  LoL

8bit

Quote from: Lionheart on July 09, 2012, 19:56:03
Talk to him, find out why he is here. Maybe he needs your help. It could be some kind of "retrieval" scenario. Too many people see a ghost and run scared, that is taught to us by TV/movies and all these Ghosthunter shows. But when the psychic shows up on these shows, what do they do? They try to find the purpose for the "visit". They want to help the discarnate soul find it's way back to it's proper path. It seems sometimes we want to experience the Wider Reality, but then when we finally do, it scares the "beejeebus" out of us.
Before you delve any deeper, try to prepare yourself for what you will encounter. When you encounter it, confront it, learn from it, this is the only way to go further. Think of these scenarios as tests. You pass one test another one approaches. Learn from these, this will make you stronger!  :-)
Thanks for the reply Lionheart. As all ways your comments are very help full. If I see him again I'll be sure and face my fears. But, when i awake from an OBE like this one for example I breath hard, and my body shakes. I guess its from the fear. I never get like that from dreams, just OBEs.

8bit

Quote from: desert-rat on July 09, 2012, 21:16:47
In agreement with Lion heart , talk to the kid , you may be able to help him . He may not know that he is dead , or he could be the astral body of a living kid .   It is beyond me why people are afraide of ghosts that only hang around .   If there doing mean things , other than a moan or creating an orb , then thats different .  desert rat 
I had one moan on me one time. And yeal at me. He was like YOUR NOT AFRAID!!!!! Like in a very scary voice. I was like no. I had no emotion on my face what so ever. Talk about facing your fears. His mouth opened very wide.

Lionheart

Quote from: 8bit on July 10, 2012, 23:39:56
But, when i awake from an OBE like this one for example I breath hard, and my body shakes. I guess its from the fear. I never get like that from dreams, just OBEs.
Sometimes that occurs from just being "startled". This is why practice is your friend. It teaches you how to overcome all of the "hurdles" per say.  :-)
Personally I still get "startled" by False Awakenings. They come on spontaneously, so are never really expected. That's a hurdle I still need to jump over myself.