Vampires , farrys ext...

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrik

Actually "worlds" are a pretty good name, because that's basically what they are. Each astral level has many sub-levels, which also has many realms and kingdoms. Each of these realms and kingdoms are basically separate from the rest, and can be anything. It can look like an ancient earth city, it can look like something from the future, or something not even related to earth.

There are many beings in these realms, some look human, and some do not. But they are equally real, and should be treated with respect. Depending on which level of the astral you get, these beings are more or less "nice" (you usually end up in the level most fitting your own vibration).

I have heard that there are elementals like fairies in the astral, and you can ask to see them if you like. However I really doubt there are vampires, but I guess you can always check ;)

The astral is a place where you can meet many beings, not only humans. To me it sounds "logical" that the stories of the fairies have come because people have temporarily seen into the astral dimension etc and actually seen them. However the classic vampire stories are mostly based on movies, and I doubt there are much truth to them. But again, if you want to meet them, check ;)

LogoRat

From what ive understood, vampires in the movies are those that suck blood etc to get more energy.

And that real vampires are the ones that steal peoples energies here in the physical.
Astral beeing who needs energy to stay here and below and we are good at pooring out extra energy without realize it.
And that some vampires really steal our energy by trigger emotions in us "stab with their teeth".
The stories about vampires have become more physical like through the ages, but i really think there are beeings who you can call vampires because they take your energy by force sometimes.

*privacy is a physical illusion*

Yerzak06

You could consider many animals vampires, such as bats, mosquitos (hate those with a passion), and leeches. The "draculas" im not too sure about.
- Me

darkangel13

A real vampire is a human just like anybody else with an energy deficiency.  There hasn't been much (if any) research on the condition which is vampirism, so nobody really knows exactly what the cause is (well, if someone does, they aren't telling anybody, hehe)... vampires usually either manipulate peoples' pranic energy (life force, basically) and feed from that energy, or they take it directly from its purest form, which is blood.  I'll assume it is a metaphysical condition, for the simple fact that there isn't any known physical explanation as to how energy is extracted from ingestion of blood.  I don't know much about fairies, etc, but i do know about the reality of vampires

My two cents,
-Kristina

thelou

It is becoming an increasingly more accepted thought that every thing that the human mind can conceive is a reality somewhere.  Be it past, present, future or in a different dimension.  Look at our own reality.  Everything that we now take for granted was a thought in someone else's mind before it became accepted as true.

I get my names mixed up Aristotle?  Caperniqus?  Someone?  They used the invention of the telescope that Galileo invented and proved that the earth was not the center of the Universe that the sun was.  This was such a radical thought that they literally brought him to the stake and was going to burn him to death unless he recanted his statement.

From Leonardo Davinci to the Wright brothers people came up with inventions to fly.  Everyone laughed at them.

There are millions of examples.

I believe that all of those things exist somewhere.

Logorat, you make a good point.  There are those who steal your energy for their own good.  Have you read the Celestine books by James Redfield?  If you have not, I think you would get allot out of them!  He goes very in-depth on just that very thing.[:D]

Thelou
What ever the mind of man can conceive, and believe, it can achieve.  Napoleon Hill

There is no spoon.

Life is a dichotomy within an enigma, based upon dogma affecting karma...... Or my dogma ate my karma....

smooth

Insert  ok this has got to one of the weirdest post i have ever posted. Well my question is, are there really vampires, farrys and all the stuff i always thought was fiction? People have said that when you get to different planes that there are different beings. Well if there is, are they in a like different world like what we are living right now( i know its not a world just plane but you know what i mean)? Also if there is different beings and stuff like that can they come to are plane and what other things are there besides vampires and farrys?
-Chris