Robert Bruce video interview

Previous topic - Next topic

OBEvideoguy

Hey everyone,

Two years ago I attended a Robert Bruce workshop in Vancouver, Canada - where I live. As I was very new to the subject, I learned a great deal and was thankful to meet the man who wrote the book I was studying: Astral Dynamics.

Well about a year ago, video camera in hand, I travelled to another of Robert's workshops, this time in North Carolina. I had arranged, via email, to interview Robert at the end of the workshop, which is exactly what I did.

I arrived home with the DV (digital video) tapes safely tucked away in my napsack. I was ready to edit up a masterpiece for the whole OBE Online community to enjoy. Well, at that time my computer was not powerful enough, my hard drive was too small and the video hardware (capture card) was not working properly. I struggled to no avail. Weeks of frustration ended my prize project. Professional production costs were prohibative at the time so I put the tapes away in a box and forgot about it.

Until now. It just occurred to me to give it another try. I had recently purchased a top of the line computer with blazing fast dual processors, a 512MB video card, two massive hard drives and a new external video capture card with software. And everything worked like clockwork. Meant to be. Perfect timing. And now, with Robert's blessings, I unleash this creation, for your education and enjoyment.

Be well,

Don Parker
www.AstralSource.com

David Warner

Don,

I recently purchased the Sony 60gb hard drive video recorder/camera. I plan to do a little more in the future with it for my site. I have had the opportunity to record three videos of me during the OBE.

HD video recording is the best way to go - less problems with tapes.

Good job on the videos. I watched a few!

tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

AndrewTheSinger

Thank you for sharing that, it's great to hear and see Robert!
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

catmeow

Nice one Don, very interesting. Since it's not immediately obvious, for those interested, the interview can be found in the OBE section of Don's website here:

http://www.astralsource.com/obe.html
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda