I need some Astral Projection help. - PLEASE!

Previous topic - Next topic

javascriptman221

Alright.

I've been trying to astral project now for a while.

Before I get to the projecting part...this first part has nothing to do with astral projection...many many times, I hear these high pitched buzzing noises (the kind you hear when getting your ears checked at the doctor and have to push that button when your hear the sound, except much, much louder). I have no idea what it is and why I always here it. I hear it all the time, and it is definitely not my hearing gone bad. Could it be that some other life form is attempting to communicate with me, but my brain is not on the correct frequency to determine what it is?

Now for the Astral projection part...

Once, when my eyes were closed, and I knew I was awake, I saw this ghostly head jump right out at me, and it scared me, that I opened my eyes with my heart pounding.

Many times, at least once a month, before falling asleep, I would start to feel as if I'm spinning in my bed, and as if my bed is spinning too. And then, I would just wake up with my heart pounding.

Now...

I attempted to astral project many times.  I would try to use the rope method.  I would gather energy in my body, (I could feel it and actually move it around), and try not to think about anything except mentally thinking about a rope and trying to climb up it. I got to a point where my body was in a state of paralysis, I would be able to move it if I wanted to, but did not have the urge to do so. I felt as if it was the feeling of my foot falling asleep, except it was that feeling times 10 throughout my entire body. After that, I would start to feel things rising in my body. I would hear this buzzing noise and it would get louder and louder. Eventually, it felt as if everything was happening at once, and it forced me to stop. I've gotten to that stage many times, and I cannot get passed it.

I don't know what's holding me back. I try to contain my fear, but it may not be working.

I also remember once waking up, I felt as if I was falling, and when I awoke, I heard this loud, POP, or crackling sound, and it was loud, it was like buzzes and the POP all at the same time, for a split second.

Did I almost astral project and what should I do?

Thanks,
Craig

Player4joo

Just some advice.

On a day where your allowed to sleep in, do this.

Wake up in the morning, whether it be from a alarm clock or naturally. Then once your awake stay in bed and remind yourself, time to astral project. Now Do the usual steps and ull notice ur body is already relaxed and in the perfect mode to try projection exercises. Make sure your flat on your back and relaxed. Stare into the void of your mind and let yourself slowly slip away. Try to keep your mind blank without talking to yourself.

From this point a couple things can happen, ull have a much easier time to proceed with your techniques, OR youll fall asleep sorta and have a higher chance to have a spontaneous OBE. The spontaneous ones are cool once your in a dream or think you are just remind urself ur dreaming without getting too worked up. Just think of things as normal. Almost have the sense like your bored. Thats how calm you need to be. Then try to control your dream. Vision your body and vision yourself leaving your body within the dream. if you do that correctly things will be good.

ALSO A BIG TIP FROM ROBERT BRUCE>>>>> Keep this close in mind.. After a OBE Make sure you wake yourself up after 10-15 seconds for your first few times. I know you wanna explore but doing so could lead to you having a OBE but not remembering it. Its the mind split theory courtesy of "Astral Dynamics" Just remember to wake up aftet 10-15 seconds and you will definitly remember it.

Selski

Quote from: javascriptman221I don't know what's holding me back. I try to contain my fear, but it may not be working.

Hi Craig

You answered your own question.  

If you try to contain your fear, you are still focusing on that fear.

In a way, it's like me telling you not to think of pink elephants.  You mustn't think of pink elephants.  What do you think of when I say that?

You need to work on having no fear in the first place.  Easier said than done, but it is possible.  

There are numerous different ways of getting over the fear.  One is to keep practicing until you get bored of being fearful (therefore losing the fear of the unknown, because it is no longer unknown).  Or you can tackle the fear head on, by meditating/focusing on the fear, directly asking it what its problem is, i.e. why you feel fear.  This is more direct, but you need to be ready for what you might hear.  I'm not saying that it's scary, because all you are doing is talking to yourself, but sometimes we suppress things so far down, we don't want to know about them anymore.

God, I'm sounding like the wicked witch of the east here - can someone else help me out who knows what I'm talking about - I don't want to scare the young lad to jelly...  :confused:

I can think of some sensible members that might step in and give you good advice, such as Stookie, James S, knightlight (lots of experience of fear), eeerrrrmmmm, I'm sure there are many more but they elude me right now.  Apologies to all those sensible members that have slipped my mind...  :wink:  

Where are you Major Tom?  You always made sense in this chaotic world.  We miss you!!

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Kodemaster

Hello Javascriptman:

Here is a link that will help you:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19339

Fear and buzzing sounds are very commonly reported. The fear will go away the more you practice. The buzzing sound is a common trance/projection symptom and is harmless.

Here is a link with a list of the types of trances and the corresponding symtoms:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17378

Best,

Jen
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Kodemaster

Hello again.

Here is a link I found which describes the trance/AP/OBE sound effects:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13124

Best,

Jeni
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

mactombs

Quotemany many times, I hear these high pitched buzzing noises (the kind you hear when getting your ears checked at the doctor and have to push that button when your hear the sound, except much, much louder). I have no idea what it is and why I always here it. I hear it all the time, and it is definitely not my hearing gone bad.

There is a physical condition called Tinnitus which I suspect you have. I would suggest looking it up on the web, and possibly talking to your doctor about it.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

javascriptman221

Quote from: mactombs
Quotemany many times, I hear these high pitched buzzing noises (the kind you hear when getting your ears checked at the doctor and have to push that button when your hear the sound, except much, much louder). I have no idea what it is and why I always here it. I hear it all the time, and it is definitely not my hearing gone bad.

There is a physical condition called Tinnitus which I suspect you have. I would suggest looking it up on the web, and possibly talking to your doctor about it.

Ghahah...I'm sorry...but I know..I don't have any physical condition except with my heart. ;)

El-Bortukali

i used to have that all that time...now i rarely have it.I' cured =o
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

knightlight

Fear... ahh yes.  It sucks, plain and simple.  An old Buddhist philosophy I found helpful:

To fear anything is pointless.  Fear has no purpose aside from alerting you when something could be harmful, but in cases like this it isnt necessary.  Fear does absolutely nothing but get in the way.  If you are being charged at headlong by a rhino, what purpose does fear really serve?  Nothing.  It is just another obstacle, something to get in the way.  Treat it as such.  Laugh at its uselessness.  :cool:   Evolve through the fear.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Astral Projection

QuoteOnce, when my eyes were closed, and I knew I was awake, I saw this ghostly head jump right out at me, and it scared me, that I opened my eyes with my heart pounding.
Once I saw a face of a unknown baby, and sometimes I see faces of some people.. This happens either I try to project or to fall asleep... What does this mean?
mind altering psychedelic trip

knightlight

I have had similar experiences with faces and such and I cant come to any conclusion as to its purpose.  I just sort of shrug it off and take note to look for patterns in the faces.  If I see the same face more than once or feel a strong tie to a particular person I explore it.  Its strange indeed!
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

javascriptman221

Meh...

I've still been unsuccessful. What are some of the best methods of APing?

Sepultura123

Seeing person is just you hallucinating . I hallucinate my chamber a lot when I was doig OBE.

Dont think this is real ghost.