is there an astral projection method that is very effective for most people?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tongo

First up I get that AP/OBE techniques work differently for everyone and that the amount of success varies between people. Some people are naturals and can get OBE's frequently and others can struggle and seemingly never have any regardness of what techniques they attempt but I thought it'd be worth asking if there is a general known method that has good success for people on average attempting to 'get out' ? I am talking very generally. Was there ever any surveys done or poll's on the best AP technique people use? I'm sure there would be a couple that would appear to be effective for many who attempt. I was really wanting to know what it was if there indeed is one.

Anyone know anything on this? thanks.

Nameless

I only know of one technique that might qualify. And I do mean might. And I only will put this out here with the understanding that anyone who tries this does so at their own risk. But first let me tell you why this is the technique I've chosen here in response to your question.

After years of being online and having had many discussions with people regarding dreams, nightmares and other things that go bump in the night this is the one that seems to cause a large percentage of the madness and mayhem. While we here explore OBEs and the Astral many don't and their only frame of reference are dreams and nightmares and superstitions. Now we here may all recognize many of these as actual astral travels. After a lot of digging and asking questions (not all by me on either of those) it seems there is a physical state that can be alluded to.

I do NOT recommend this because the results are usually nightmare and crazy inducing quality. But it seems to throw people out there. So there's your word of caution and I'm sure others will have something to say that may be quite different or in tune.

Some might think I shouldn't put this out there and they may be right. I am not claiming it will work for you or anyone else. So you have the warning and there are better ways to go but if you just want out no matter what, well the choice is your.

The technique:
Eat a nasty meal (something that doesn't quite agree with you). (This will cause gastric distress)
Go to bed
Lie flat on your back (no pillow or a firm pillow. (This will put pressure on the cerebellum)
Go to sleep.

If you are prone to nightmares and negative energies I HIGHLY suggest you Don't do this.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

omcasey

mouth. totally. agape. (lol)  :-o

Now this may not be as good as Nameless' suggestion.....(lol).....but what I would bring forward is to first get clear on identifying the out of body state. It may sound funny, but do you know the reason so few bring back the data of having been in an out of body experience is for the simple failure to identify that they were. Embedding this state, the feeling of the state, the overall energetic helps ensure you identify it more often, and bring it through with you into our more common physical space.

Here is an example how

Let me know if it is helpful?

EscapeVelocity

Super chili cheese dog, with chopped onions...two if you can force them down, add your personal hot sauce...lol.

Nameless, you are making reference to A Christmas Carol and that 'morsel of undigested meat or cheese' that Scrooge encountered; a great example.

Nice vids Casey, good instruction!  :-D
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Omcasey is totally right. The problem isn't usually 'getting out' rather it is identifying it when you do. Great video Casey.

EscapeVelocity - LOL See, it does work.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

shineling

In one of his early books Monroe describes the rolling-out technique. It's simply that - you roll out of body. Now the trick is setting yourself up before going to sleep. You sort of program yourself to stay a little lucid before falling completely asleep. And then when you're half asleep you just roll out to one side of the bed. I usually like to face my room instead of the wall but it works on right or left sides.

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

Tongo

Quote from: shineling on October 16, 2020, 23:33:49
In one of his early books Monroe describes the rolling-out technique. It's simply that - you roll out of body. Now the trick is setting yourself up before going to sleep. You sort of program yourself to stay a little lucid before falling completely asleep. And then when you're half asleep you just roll out to one side of the bed. I usually like to face my room instead of the wall but it works on right or left sides.

could you be a little more detailed on this process please? you have me intruiged.

shineling

This is the way I do it... I get in bed and close my eyes and spend about 1 or 2 minutes setting up my exit. This entails programming my lucid moment that will wake me up a little while falling asleep. So then I just fall asleep. In my mind I've reserved a tiny little space for my lucid moment. And when you're almost asleep your lucid moment comes up and you can exit. I do this by rolling out of my body to one side and then I'm out!

Sometimes my lucid moment comes a little early and rolling out feels like rolling out of molasses. Your astral body will stick sometimes. Other times it's just as easy as getting out of bed.

Practice programming yourself for this lucid moment. That's the essential little kick you need to bring you forward from unconsciousness into lucidity so you can make an exit. In time it becomes second nature and you'll be able to oobe anytime you want.

Hope that helps.  :-)
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

Athensis

Once I found what worked for me I stuck to it and although over time the 'Exiting Body' has now turned more to 'Inwards Travel' the point is each time I feel as if I've stayed consciously aware  throughout the whole process and excursion ( which can be a bit alarming but exciting when it happens  earlier than expected.)
So this is what works for me if its any help for you.

1) A clear intention .   Determination

2) A clear mind.          Solve your problems first and know that you won't create your own  fear images. Be at peace with yourself.

3) Timing.        Find a time that you wont be disturbed and your body will be most relaxed but your mind will not just drop of to sleep. For me from 3 am onwards is my best time . For this I drink loads of water in the evening so I find myself waking up then needing  to empty the bladder around that time.
Back to bed knowing I don't have to get up for a few hours and my body is still very relaxed. Avoiding a heavy meal the night before helps .

4) Energy work.  Energising the body works for me . Some people watch their breath but for me the Robert Bruce New Energy Ways works . Full body circuit will take time that allows me to settle mind as I do it. My favourite is to end With imagining  circling the soles of the feet. Circling....Circling... circling...my feet tingle....circling....circling....I can feel my whole foot tingling....circling ...circling...the whole of my legs are alive.....circling continuing and the energy is everywhere. My whole body is alive but my mind is weary but aware.

5) Focus.   Sometimes I will continue with the feet until my legs are first out. Being aware that they are rotating by the knee caps in a way that is impossible, then I just float up. Or rocking backwards and forwards like a baby in a cradle works . Then shoot upwards. Or just stare into the blackness of the brow , no thoughts and see where you end up .

Sometimes I will doze off but because the determination/intention was strong my mind must be programmed that I must wake up and I do and just stare and wait or feet again.

As I say we all have our own way that works for us but this is the best for me.

HOWEVER. A few weeks ago I was in the same setting and tried pore breathing for the very first time and it worked for two nights in a row.! Just felt myself expanding getting bigger and bigger and the feeling of floating upwards, then the show began.

Lumaza

Quote from: Athensis on October 19, 2020, 10:41:01
As I say we all have our own way that works for us but this is the best for me.
Although everything everyone shared here does work, in the end it's your "focus" that is important. The quote above really says it all though. Some things work better for some than others. As Athensis has stated above in her own personal technique, I too have great experiences with the use of Robert Bruce's NEW. I don't use as it exactly the way that he teaches it. I use it more to be able to pinpoint my focus on any spot in my body or in this case Chakra that I wish to.

EV here told me about a book he is reading written by Joe Dispensa. I found a youtube narrated version of the book and began listening to it. One of his first techniques has to do with targeting Chakra points, he calls energy centers. In this you are synchronizing your breathing with focusing on moving your energy upwards from your Root Chakra finally to the Crown Chakra. From there you then feel the expanse outside of your body. This technique is very good. But it becomes even better if you already are versed in Robert's NEW technique. His NEW technique basically teaches you how to target one area of the body in the first place. From there you can move your energy/focus around your body at will.

So here's the technique: Set a intent. That intent doesn't have to be "travelling". You can have a mental projection as well. This is where you just get lost in thought. You may working on a new design or project and the NP is a great place to develop a blueprint. Einstein, Tesla and many others are well known for their "mental projections". I use this to work on new designs for my Crystal Amplifiers and other wire wrap Art.

First take a few relaxed breaths. As you breathe in pull/draw that breath up your body from your Root Chakra until you reach your Crown. Feel the breath as it passes by your Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, 3rd Eye and finally reaching your Crown chakras. Because you are using a single breath, you don't have a lot of time to linger at one or another for long. Once you reach your Crown, hold your breath a bit longer there for a second and apply a bit of a brain crunch. A brain crunch is when you just apply or bear down a bit of pressure willingly in your your head. Now as you exhale, release that brain crunch and that pent energy to expand outside of your physical self. Feel that release of energy as you exhale as a burst exploding from your head. Keep doing this in cycles until you feel that expanse outside of your physical self. Each cycle you can also expand that expanse even further. In no time at all, you will find that you have totally released your focus on your physical body.

You may think that sounds complicated and takes a lot of time, but it doesn't. I began using this technique in my Phase soak sessions and found that I can be in a good NP focus after just a few cycles of this.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Quote from: Nameless on October 16, 2020, 00:35:33
I only know of one technique that might qualify. And I do mean might. And I only will put this out here with the understanding that anyone who tries this does so at their own risk. But first let me tell you why this is the technique I've chosen here in response to your question.

After years of being online and having had many discussions with people regarding dreams, nightmares and other things that go bump in the night this is the one that seems to cause a large percentage of the madness and mayhem. While we here explore OBEs and the Astral many don't and their only frame of reference are dreams and nightmares and superstitions. Now we here may all recognize many of these as actual astral travels. After a lot of digging and asking questions (not all by me on either of those) it seems there is a physical state that can be alluded to.

I do NOT recommend this because the results are usually nightmare and crazy inducing quality. But it seems to throw people out there. So there's your word of caution and I'm sure others will have something to say that may be quite different or in tune.

Some might think I shouldn't put this out there and they may be right. I am not claiming it will work for you or anyone else. So you have the warning and there are better ways to go but if you just want out no matter what, well the choice is your.

The technique:
Eat a nasty meal (something that doesn't quite agree with you). (This will cause gastric distress)
Go to bed
Lie flat on your back (no pillow or a firm pillow. (This will put pressure on the cerebellum)
Go to sleep.

If you are prone to nightmares and negative energies I HIGHLY suggest you Don't do this.
Oh man, that sounds like a normal night for me.  HAHA