New experience - Hoping for some validation

Previous topic - Next topic

Undertones

Hi all,

Been quite a while since I've posted, but I've been pretty active in reading lately. Also been actively attempting to phase again lately.

Last couple of days have been reading some posts about phasing and here's what happened today. At one point I was moving my eyes up to raise my point of conciousness (per Franks posts) and "turn my eyes off" or let them just kind of relax and not try to see things. While doing so, I suddenly experienced something that I can only describe this: Imagine sitting somewhere with your eyes closed on a sunny day and the trees outside the house blow in the wind. The result is that you would see the shadows that might be moving on the window or wall under your eyelids. The first couple times it happened I was surprised and decided to open my eyes to see if it was actually wind moving the trees outside and making shadows move. No wind - at least not enough to create the effect I was "seeing". I also heard what I would describe as the sound of the leaves rustling in the wind - but all the windows were closed and the breeze was not at all powerful to make that kind of noise.

I also felt the familiar feeling of the body dropping away from me. I reminded myself at all times that these feelings were "all natural" so as to let them just kind of happen and not startle me or have me questioning them.

Sound about right? Do the fluctuations of light and dark sound like "stray energy" or something?

Thanks for any input.