Post Tips for Enhancing Quality of Projections

Previous topic - Next topic

j360

This is a broad topic but please post any general tips on how to improve the quality of projections like improving lucidity, focus, control of movements, energy, memory recall, duration, senses, raising vibrations, and tips on how to deliberately do what you want and experience less dense areas like focus 27.       

This topic is very important to me because I have been able to easily project for a few years, but I want to have more deliberate control over my projections.  I'm very interested in learning to consistently access focus 27.  I've had some very lucid and amazing experiences but I often have problems with lucidity, maintaining focus, and I wish I could be more deliberate about what I experience.  It usually seems like I have little control over my projections.  In most of my experiences I usually do things like floating around, flying, walking through objects, and testing my senses.  I haven't quite learned how to deliberately move between different areas and accomplish things that I would like to do like contacting guides and creating whatever I want in f27. 

Here are some tips that I can think of:   
-Focus, remain calm, and in the moment. 
-Realize that the law of attraction is in effect and your thoughts, emotions, and beliefs can instantly manifest around you if not controlled. 
-I think it was Frank that said to be a passive observer which is something that I need to work on. 
-Monitor your thoughts so you don't get distracted. 
-I read on saltcube.com to pry your eyes open if you can't see, I tried this the other day and it worked surprisingly well. 
-Don't think about your physical body.
-I usually don't stick around my room long because I often experience a magnetic pull from my body when I'm close.   
-Repeating the phrase "clarity now" helps me sometimes. 
-This is very hard to explain but actions seem much more like mental actions than physical actions.  Sometimes it seems that rather than trying to perceive the nonphysical environment you have to allow perceptions to come to you.   
-Sometimes it helps me focus when I look down at the ground. 
-Take it slow at first and don't try big movements or actions like flying off.
-Robert Bruce said to come back with a strong emotion to improve recall of the experience. I rarely remember to do this but it works.   

upstream

Oh come on dont play out all the tricks we have...

- Stare at your palm every now and often. This is very basic. It brings on all kind of goodies.

Selski

upstream -  :-D :-D :-D :-D

Laughed Out Loud Literally.  Snorted Even.   :-D

Lovely for a Saturday Afternoon.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Kodemaster

I can't say this enough: Exercise, exercise, exercise.

Jen
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

j360

How about energy work?  How much does it improve the quality of astral projections?  I have only experimented with it a little and I remember reading that it helps prolong real-time projections but I'm not too sure about AP.