meeting someone in trouble during AP

Previous topic - Next topic

sashamasha

Hello everyone

My sister is having trouble getting stuck in very frightening paralysis, and keeps calling for me to come help.  She's been having a dramatic increase in AP type expereiences, but doesn't have much experience with them until very recently.  Meanwhile, I have been blocked against even lucid dreaming lately, I suspect (now, as in just figured it out tonight) because of issues to do with inhabiting & enjoying my body.  I normally am very lucid and have an occasional and intense AP, but not lately, since all my energy seems directed at seeing other things.  We both just lost our dad only weeks ago, and are really being swamped with spirits and ghosts and energy and things, so it seems very important for both of us to work through this now.  We have similar abilities but experience them very differently.  

Our dreams (non astral) are crossing some minor paths, and we decided to set up a meeting place to see if we can't help each other that way.  The meeting place is our childhood home.  Can anyone suggest an additional approach, or comment on the one we've chosen?  I'm also going to get us both to study up on the tutorials, but any comments are greatly appreciated.

Naiad780

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your dad, and can see why you'd be having problems with lucid dreaming and astral projection considering the stress level you must be experiencing.

I'm trying to set up my own astral meeting space, too, and i found that this site had some interesting ideas:  http://lucidcrossroads.co.uk/index.html.

As for your choice of meeting place, it sounds good.  The only thing I can think of is that if the place still exists, is it possible that one of you could project to the place as it is now, instead of how it was when you were growing up, and if so, would that be an issue?

sashamasha

What a great link, thanks!!  Gorgeous concept & beautifully executed.  I will definitely try this.  The blue people aren't quite my thing but it makes sense to have people there who you can count on having there (because you create them) so you don't get that lonely thing that so many people report.

They have great links, too.

Our childhood home probably looks quite different from what we remember, and changed over our time there as well, but we decided to meet in the front yard by the driveway, which never changed except for one small detail.