Resources on how to mentally project to afterlife worlds / physical Earth?

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

Hi,
I want to know any resources that tell how to mentally project to afterlife worlds and places in the physical on Earth? It can be books or online resources.

Thanks.

EscapeVelocity

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

luffy28

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on February 24, 2022, 22:52:00
Have you tried searching this site?

I don't know what terms to use to search. Could you or anyone else recommend me some?

Thanks.

shineling

I'm kinda in the same position... in my APs I'm coming across things that are not in any material. New knowledge always helps but sometimes a question cannot be answered by the current knowledge because it's new - nobody has asked or come across something like that. I guess that's the edge of the Journey.

Luffy28, for you I would suggest you look up stuff on different astral planes and that should open the door to all that kind of stuff. Higher astral planes and lower astral planes like hell realms... astral, planes, after life.... just start there.

:-)
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

Marzillian

Mental projection. Isn't that the same as remote viewing ?

Or wait, maybe projecting while awake?

I see my astral body a lot during the wake. And sometimes, when my 'planets are aligned' i see myself or an accurate representation of the situation i'm currently in (while awake). Most of these consist of me sitting in my couch. Then, when i see myself from above sitting there, sometimes it's just an elaborate stickfigure with the abstract notion of couch and computer, tables and chairs and stuff.... At other times, when it is "colored" by the astral substance, i see myself in some costume or something with other things or beings that aren't there in the physical.

EscapeVelocity

Luffy,
You don't need any search terms. Have you looked at the dark blue highlighted topics at the top of each Board? such as the one you just posted in?

In the Board you just posted are the highlighted "stickies" topics- Labeling experiences of the Non-Physical, Exit Symptoms/Signposts, How I Got Out for the First Time; Tests, Quests and Challenges, the Void...

You want techniques? Look at the Board Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics...The Frank Kepple Phasing Resource, the Very Easy AP Method, Focus 10, Technique Central...

In any book, YT, or on any forum, there is no better and more defined set of theories, techniques and methods as you will find here.

So there it is and I will leave it at that. Good hunting
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Re

You might be interested in Jurgen Ziewe and Bruce Moen's work, which deal specifically with the afterlife. But chances are you are visiting those planes in your dreams often, as we all tend to do.
My humble OBE and LD diary:
http://reasinre.wordpress.com/