what happened

Previous topic - Next topic

icedragon123

Hello, so a couple of days ago i almost did it i think. I fell a sleep at night on my back trying to visualize and i was in a room with 4 people and one of them i recognized it was my teacher and she then said wheres my my weed and 3 of them left the room. Th o thee person was sitting on the chair and he took a pill and strated shaking so i went close to him and then he looked up at me with weird eyes they looked swirly grabbed me by my shoulder and said really loud hello mellow or shellow. I felt this weird feeling like fear kind so i opened my eyes and didnt see nothing still felt the feeling so i thought i messed up i rolled on my side and went to sleep.
  Icedragon

Lionheart

Quote from: icedragon123 on April 15, 2013, 00:14:18
Hello, so a couple of days ago i almost did it i think. I fell a sleep at night on my back trying to visualize and i was in a room with 4 people and one of them i recognized it was my teacher and she then said wheres my my weed and 3 of them left the room. Th o thee person was sitting on the chair and he took a pill and strated shaking so i went close to him and then he looked up at me with weird eyes they looked swirly grabbed me by my shoulder and said really loud hello mellow or shellow. I felt this weird feeling like fear kind so i opened my eyes and didnt see nothing still felt the feeling so i thought i messed up i rolled on my side and went to sleep.
  Icedragon
I'm confused here. You said you think you almost did it.

Here's a couple of questions then.

1. Were your eyes shut and were you sleeping?

2. Were there 4 people and one of them was your teacher in the room you were sleeping in, while you were going to sleep?

You stated you were sleeping when this happened. That tells me right there, you were having a Non Physical Reality experience.

Unless of course these people were actually in the room you were sleeping in to start with, which I highly doubt is the case.

Just a hint to all that question what is happening to them. If your eyes are closed and you are asleep and anything occurs where you are outside of your bed not sleeping, then that is known as a Conscious Non Physical Reality experience and yes you are successful.

desert-rat

Many many years ago ( 60s-70s)  when I was in school if my teacher asked me for weed I would of told  the police .  A person taking a pill and then start shaking , this post sounds more like a vision of people using dugs .

Astralzombie

QuoteJust a hint to all that question what is happening to them. If your eyes are closed and you are asleep and anything occurs where you are outside of your bed not sleeping, then that is known as a Conscious Non Physical Reality experience and yes you are successful.

Perfect.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

icedragon123

Quote1. Were your eyes shut and were you sleeping?

2. Were there 4 people and one of them was your teacher in the room you were sleeping in, while you were going to sleep?

You stated you were sleeping when this happened. That tells me right there, you were having a Non Physical Reality experience.

Unless of course these people were actually in the room you were sleeping in to start with, which I highly doubt is the case.

Just a hint to all that question what is happening to them. If your eyes are closed and you are asleep and anything occurs where you are outside of your bed not sleeping, then that is known as a Conscious Non Physical Reality experience and yes you are successful.

1. my eyes were shut when i was sleeping but when he grabbed it turned into darkness and i felt an uncomfortable feeling.

2. 4 people were in the room and one of them i recognized and the other 3 faces where blurry coudnt tell who they were. when i went to bed nobody was in the room.

but the only problem was that i was not so concise like i didnt know what to do.

AstralJames

I'm thinking it might a been just a dream, that you were more conscious than normally.
It also could've been a vision-like experience. I had one of those recently, and they are very difficult to describe.
Either way, you were successful in NPR

desert-rat

Dont let this strange dream/vision stop you .  Read up on a.p. this site and some others have free down loadable files on a.p. with many methods.