Awareness Now and Next Level Technique

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Hey guys well, I've been busy working out and trying to get myself a six pack and I discovered that eating healthy and lifting weights helps you project longer. Last night was amazing! I only meditated 40 minutes after working out and it was really relaxing. I used a couple of mantras to help me achieve what I want. Around 9:00 I went to bed and woke up about 2:00pm then went back to sleep. I found myself out of body constantly. It felt like a I had 3 or 4 OBEs. I had a real long one as well I walked into my den and it was dark and I didn't like it so I walked back into my room where the light was on. Then I wanted to have astral sex but I thought to myself what a waste of energy so then I walked outside an to the driveway. While I was in my driveway I used AWARENESS NOW and everything began to shift. I began to feel the weight of my legs and arms ect. Normal stuff you would feel in the physical. I felt the ground beneath my feet as well. Then I said NEXT LEVEL now and I began falling a million miles an hour into a beautiful landscape. It basically was an island and really beautiful oak trees. It was a very neat place. Everything was so vibrant in color. After that I thought about my physical body cause I was worried about how this kind of experience affect the body. I was completely aware. I would have to say that my awareness was 95%.

Lucidityman

Hi

Nice, I like that you use commands. When your den is dark, why not make it bright. Just say Brightness now!.. or turn on your light switch, the brain will automactically make it so your dark room is see-able.
And good that you are working out, a healthy body is a happy body. I also like it that you ventured outside.Next time outside look for a hydro wire, fly up to it and then walk on it.. if you fall of the wire so what..in you walk along the wire your concentration will perk right up.

Xanth, gas up your snowblower..its going to snow.