how long should i deeply relax for

Previous topic - Next topic

Reemy

Welcome to the forums, Redwolf

As for your question about deep relaxation...to achieve what?  Do you mean how long should you practice deep relaxation as part of an attempt at acheiving OBE?  If so, I don't think you can get an answer in hours, instead it's going to be the answer nobody likes, either "it depends" or "it's different for everyone."  Those are the right answers, I think.

Some people need a long period of relaxation to reach trance or a body asleep state.  Others may be able to do it in a very short time.  Some will be able to shorten the amount of time with practice.  

That's the best answer I can give you.

Namaste,
Reemy

Redwolf

quote:
Originally posted by Redwolf

i meen in hours

yep thats what i meen practice deep relaxation as part of an attempt at acheiving OBE

Risu no Kairu

However long it takes, buddy. Rome wasn't built in a day.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Rastus

I know its frustrating.  I'm much more of a lucid dreamer.  Concious OBE for me is tricky (my wife snores and so does my dog) due to my home life.  I really love girls night out, since everyone here can imagine what I do with alone time [:o)]

Hours seems too long, you will be asleep.  I would say betweeen 5 and 20 minutes to get to the "almost" point.  From there it's up to you to practice, and find your keys to finally getting out.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Redwolf